Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Just been reading up that pep is interested in David Luiz.

Quote:

Pep Guardiola is a long-term admirer of the Brazil defender, who is also attracting interest from Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

Guardiola acknowledges his new team does not require major surgery but believes they can improve in defence.

Luiz has three years left on the contract signed when he arrived from Benfica in January 2011.

Anyone think he will go there? if it ain't broke don't fix it i say.

aubameyang to dortmund fro 18m according to Ruhr Nachrichten

Pave the way for Lewondowski perhaps.....

Newcastle are seriously looking at him as well but not much of a choice really in terms of on-pitch ambition is it :o

God knows how Joe fricking Kinnear would pronounce his name :P

Pave the way for Lewondowski perhaps.....

Newcastle are seriously looking at him as well but not much of a choice really in terms of on-pitch ambition is it :o

God knows how Joe fricking Kinnear would pronounce his name :P

Not to Bayern.

Ruhrnachrichten run with 15m btw. Not 18. Must have not looked properly

Not to Bayern.

Ruhrnachrichten run with 15m btw. Not 18. Must have not looked properly

Oh no I meant somewhere else if Lewondowski and his advisors can be persuaded although he appears pretty strong-minded and determined to secure that move to Bayern be it if he has to wait a year or not.

Oh no I meant somewhere else if Lewondowski and his advisors can be persuaded although he appears pretty strong-minded and determined to secure that move to Bayern be it if he has to wait a year or not.

Dortmund may do that but so far Lewa doesn't want to and his word has weight (if this is anything to go by: it has been the other way around a few years ago when Dortmund wanted him but Lech Poznan didn't let him go and he waited his contract out for ages (over a year as well) and kept his word)

Auba to Dortmund is just a matter of a few hours/days.He has the permission to do the medical at Dortmund.Pretty much everything is agreed.St.Etienne President: "He has been given permission to attend the medical examination. The contract details and the financial plan are still to be clarified but I have no doubt that we will reach an agreement."

So pretty much...Welcome Auba!

What are people's opinion on Simon Rolfes of Bayer Leverkusen? (badly worded sentence) I dont get the chance to watch a lot of Bundesliga football but from the stats I can see he plays the vast majority of games (as many as Bender) but must not be in the international scene as much now as he doesn't show up in Germany's recent squads.

Most likely a rumour

:rolleyes:

"I think it is a known fact that Robert is going to play for Bayern after the upcoming season' date='" he told Welt am Sonntag. "Now the only question is how to shape the time until then.

"That is our concern and it is our commitment to our fans and members to ensure that we will have a more competitive team in the upcoming season.

"Up to a certain point we were with Robert's desire for change and were ready to talk. But nothing happened so we had to eventually say: '[A sale'] now no longer works for us.'

"And now we want to prove that, with a quality player like Robert, we can be successful in the coming year. Our results in the coming season is what we're all about. I know that Robert and I see it the same way."

"I think it is a known fact that Robert is going to play for Bayern after the upcoming season' date='" he told Welt am Sonntag. "Now the only question is how to shape the time until then.

"That is our concern and it is our commitment to our fans and members to ensure that we will have a more competitive team in the upcoming season.

"Up to a certain point we were with Robert's desire for change and were ready to talk. But nothing happened so we had to eventually say: '[A sale'] now no longer works for us.'

"And now we want to prove that, with a quality player like Robert, we can be successful in the coming year. Our results in the coming season is what we're all about. I know that Robert and I see it the same way."

Source/link?