timesle

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

I've not read what he's typed there' date=' but seeing as its directly after me, I'll wager he has took the bait, doesn't understand sarcasm and there's a 50/50 chance he has used the word pal.

Could be wrong though obviously.[/quote']

unfortunately there is no pal....

Its called reality pal.The fact that Bayern is always helped its something which everybody knows' date='bar the lovely kids who live in a completely different world(see your case).

Dortmund got 2 PKs,but both were well deserved and both were definetly PKs.Mainz's wasnt a PK,not even in 100 years.[/quote']

Nearing 40 games unbeaten in their domestic league and having beaten BVB away from home 3 zip last week would suggest Bayern do not need any type of help!

And surely if refs are giving debatable decisions in games to ensure Bayern win a title they need to be told to do it in Leverkusen games and not BVB's??

HAHa nice try Reus can't do those free kicks Ronaldo style.

Ronaldo free kicks only have power,Auba placed it perfectly.Why call it Ronaldo style?I'd honestly prefer Auba to learn from Reus how to take a free kick.Ronaldo must be one of the most overrated lads around with the free kicks.Needs 1000 free kicks to convert one.Real,in all fairness,has a much better free kick taker in their team.The welsh lad.

HAHa nice try Reus can't do those free kicks Ronaldo style.

Reus plays in a far better team then Ronaldo.

Reus can be less reliant then Ronaldo on perfecting free kicks because BVB does not rely on Rollsy, to get all their goals and dig them out of holes every week.

There is no comparison in free kicks anyway, when Toni Kroos is involved.

He hits the ball harder then Lampard and Gerrard combined!! lol.B)

P.S off topic, iv said for years Kroos would become the best CAM in the world, and as usual my predictions on Deutsch youth players is nigh on, 94% accurate.:)

Reus plays in a far better team then Ronaldo.

Reus can be less reliant then Ronaldo on perfecting free kicks because BVB does not rely on Rollsy' date=' to get all their goals and dig them out of holes every week.

There is no comparison in free kicks anyway, when Toni Kroos is involved.

He hits the ball harder then Lampard and Gerrard combined!! lol.B)

P.S off topic, iv said for years Kroos would become the best CAM in the world, and as usual my predictions on Deutsch youth players is nigh on, 94% accurate.:)[/quote']

Nice to see you're back, try not to disappear so fast this time you're truly a joy to read :):)

I hope Kommandeur isn't banned again :(

I like him' date=' he's like a pet that you need to house train[/quote']

NDF I see him as much more than that, for me Kommandeur is like the rare Comet whose beauty you only get to contemplate every time to time when it nears the Sun

Hannover finally end their seven-match winless run with a 2-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt, who coincidently are winless in their last nine!

Thank god we won, was becoming embarrassing :P

NDF I see him as much more than that' date=' for me Kommandeur is like the rare Comet whose beauty you only get to contemplate every time to time when it nears the Sun[/quote']

hahahahaha

Hannover finally end their seven-match winless run with a 2-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt' date=' who coincidently are winless in their last nine!

Thank god we won, was becoming embarrassing :P[/quote']

Ash you're a Hannover fan too? i had no idea B)