Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Looks like our new coach is looking to offload Diouf in the winter window to risk losing him on a free in the summer.

Prob will go to Stoke I reckon. Young Chile forward Nicolas Castillo is rumoured to have been looked at. I like Castillo, and it will be nice to play a game where we aren't as reliant on Diouf.

I feel for Dortmund' date=' two of their top stars gone to their main competitors for the title. I guess it is some of their fault for not renewing his contract though.[/quote']

The gap between Bayern and Dortmund just went from

<-------------> to <-------------------------------------->

on a free as well though

Dortmund, take down your pants, its time.

It's really official now - though it wasn't a secret any more for ages.

Bayern announces the signing on their homepage.

Munich, 4 January 2014: FC Bayern have confirmed the signing of 25-year-old Poland international Robert Lewandowski. The striker, who will see out the remainder of his contract with Borussia Dortmund until the end of the season, will join Germany’s most successful club on 1 July 2014.

Following the obligatory pre-transfer medical in Munich, Lewandowski signed a five-year contract keeping him at FCB until 30 June 2019. The club was represented by chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and board director for sport Matthias Sammer, with the player represented by his agents Cezary Kucharski and Maik Barthel.

I hope he will have many successful years at Munich (so that Timo Werner won't get the idea of doing a Klinsmann/Elber/Gomez - move).

Gündogan's contract expires next season. Reus got the release clause as known.

Let's see who carries on the Dortmund tradition of leaving. They have one every season. Maybe we have 2 next year then for a change ;)

Yes it must be so satisfying winning a League where you basically have no competitors.....:o:o

Be as bad as Scotland in terms of a "tile race" from here on in.

great move for Bayern, terrible for Dortmund and catastrophic for the Bundesliga.

By the way I must apologise I said before the season starts Bayern will win the League by 12+ points, I severely underestimated the gulf in the League and now predict a 20 point gap.

Yes it must be so satisfying winning a League where you basically have no competitors.....:o:o

Be as bad as Scotland in terms of a "tile race" from here on in.

Considering our competitor made the CL final last year and won the toughest CL group this season (ahead of the EPL's current leader for example), it is indeed satisfying.

So keep the nonsense coming.

Why everybody talks about this like "WOW' date='what a surprise"?We all know bout this since summer.Sadly,I have to see his face for another half of year though[/quote']

Less than a month ago.

Lewa is now linked with a move to PL' date='apparently turned down Munich lately.Only god knows what he really wants.Reus won't move to Bayern :)

[/quote']

Considering our competitor made the CL final last year and won the toughest CL group this season (ahead of the EPL's current leader for example)' date=' it is indeed satisfying.

So keep it coming.[/quote']

Yes and the side that are second got nine thumped past them by the team seventh in the Premier League whilst the team third in the PL tonked Schalke with relative ease the League really ant that impressive

Dortmund have regressed and IMO offer no real threat on the European stage.

Regardless that ain't my point, the Bundesliga as a competitive League in terms of the title and numerous competitors is null and void it Dont exist, and the gap will only continue to get wider.

Lewa moving to Bayern has been known since February 2013. Just wishful thinking from Raz after reading some tabloid. Would have made it less painful for the Dortmund supporters as they would have said "haha' date=' he rejected you".[/quote']

Still, he has a point!

Lewa moving to Bayern has been known since February 2013. Just wishful thinking from Raz after reading some tabloid. Would have made it less painful for the Dortmund supporters as they would have said "haha' date=' he rejected you".[/quote']

Everyone knew that. Just proving a point, someone can't basically say "yeah we all knew this 6 months ago, it's nothing" when less than a month ago they were saying "he's rejected Bayern and could be going to the EPL".

Yes and the side that are second got nine thumped past them by the team seventh in the Premier League whilst the team third in the PL tonked Schalke with relative ease the League really ant that impressive

Regardless that ain't my point' date=' the Bundesliga as a competitive League in terms of the title and numerous competitors is null and void it Dont exist, and the gap will only continue to get wider.[/quote']

You really don't like the Bundesliga. We got it Ray. Like months ago. I don't know why but it's fine.

You really don't like the Bundesliga. We got it Ray. Like months ago. I don't know why but it's fine.

I do like the Bundesliga but as a competitive League for a title race it is basically become a one horse race and that can't be good for the League or any League.

How it can benefit any League when one side keeps getting stronger and stronger and can pick the players out of its only competitor is beyond me...

Tell me in the current climate of the sides in the Bundesliga how anybody is going to challenge Bayern over the next five years at least......they ain't.

Regardless that ain't my point' date=' the Bundesliga as a competitive League in terms of the title and numerous competitors is null and void it Dont exist, and the gap will only continue to get wider.[/quote']

Still,we are talking here about the best team in the world and probably the richest team in the world when they will finish to pay for the stadium.So yeah,they'd basically do the same in every league.If Bayern wants anyone atm,they will pretty much get who they want.They won't get every player,but they will get most of the players they want.I might be wrong but Thiago's release was 20 mil,wasn't it?They paid 25.Or they havent even negociated for Javi and paid 40 mils right away just to show what a powerful team they are.

Don't worry,everybody said that Dortmund regressed after the sellings of Sahin,Kagawa,Gotze and so on.I wonder what u gonna say if an world class striker will come,like Diego Costa :)