Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

you think Gotze should be rated lower? i think a 8/8.5 would of been better

Götze slightly lower Thiago slightly higher and Boateng higher as well. His remark on Boateng makes no sense. He saw him at top 3 at the beginning of this season and then his form dipped a bit and he is bottom 3? Nonsense. That would only make sense if he has been at fault for 2 goals every game.

How is Marcos Rojas #10 when he hasn't played a game?

It's a mid-season report too.

Before the season began they picked out 10 talents to keep an eye on. This mid season report is limited to those 10 players. As Marcos Rojas hasn't played a game, you would expect him to be last on the list.

Götze slightly lower Thiago slightly higher and Boateng higher as well. His remark on Boateng makes no sense. He saw him at top 3 at the beginning of this season and then his form dipped a bit and he is bottom 3? Nonsense. That would only make sense if he has been at fault for 2 goals every game.

yea him dropping Boateng so drastically is a bit stupid he certainly hasn't been that bad from what I've seen. been impressed a lot with Thiago this season

By interesting i hope you mean farcical, incorrect and i have 4 infractions for swearing so can't say te word I REALLY want to.

That guy is insane. (i hope it isn't you ;) )

He should update the list halfway through the season - Surely the top 10 "youths" of the season so far are (in no particular order)

Werner

Arnold

Tah

Kramer - 22 pushing it a bit

Volland

ter Stegen

Lasogga

Stark

Leno

Can

Meyer - Thanks Raz

perhaps? (Im sorry Leo, im really, truly, sorry)

Stendera to outshine them all though when he is fit :)

edited to include Max, so im having 11. could easily have put Calhanoglu in there too.

By interesting i hope you mean farcical' date=' incorrect and i have 4 infractions for swearing so can't say te word I REALLY want to.

That guy is insane. (i hope it isn't you ;) )

He should update the list halfway through the season - Surely the top 10 "youths" of the season so far are (in no particular order)

Werner

Arnold

Tah

Kramer - 22 pushing it a bit

Volland

ter Stegen

Lasogga

Stark

Leno

Can

perhaps? (Im sorry Leo, im really, truly, sorry)

Stendera to outshine them all though when he is fit :)[/quote']

Max Meyer......

Sam is heading to Schalke. Why I don't know but it likely is gonna happen.

As I expected the reason for the move is just the money. According to the Express Sam can earn up to 3.5M € at Schalke each year.

So a typical Horst "Hotte" Heldt deal in my eyes, who seems to buy only those players who are well-known for the normal Bundesliga supporter. But if he then decides to buy a player this player gets a nice amount of money for sure. At least Schalke don't have to pay a high transfer fee due to the clause. Still IMO Sam is not worth over 3M each year.

Nothing wrong with Ter Stegen leaving. Not ideal but far from irreplaceable. They gonna look at Baumann, Sommer etc. and won't notice much of a difference.

Just a shame they gonna get like 10-15m only. That's one aspect where the Bundesliga still lacks behind. We let our players go for way too cheap.

Nothing wrong with Ter Stegen leaving. Not ideal but far from irreplaceable. They gonna look at Baumann' date=' Sommer etc. and won't notice much of a difference.

Just a shame they gonna get like 10-15m only. That's one aspect where the Bundesliga still lacks behind. We let our players go for way too cheap.[/quote']

Sommer is a brilliant keeper.

Nothing wrong with Ter Stegen leaving. Not ideal but far from irreplaceable. They gonna look at Baumann' date=' Sommer etc. and won't notice much of a difference.

Just a shame they gonna get like 10-15m only. That's one aspect where the Bundesliga still lacks behind. We let our players go for way too cheap.[/quote']

We got it.You don't like Ter Stegen but the lad been immense and been the best keeper in Bundeslinga in this season.There is only one irreplaceable lad in this world and that's Messi.Everybody can be replaced by better players but a team like Gladbach won't find anyone better than Ter Stegen.They will probably buy Baumann anyway,great GK aswell.

Maybe Schalke will finally take Giefer away from Dusse.