Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

I think Lars Bender is a versatile player' date=' but he doesn't have any extraordinary atributes imo.

I'll be surprised if he ever passes 92, SM rating wise.[/quote']

What the hell you expect a DM to do?Dribble like Messi?For example,He made at least twice as many tackles as any other player against PSG.He only commited 1 defensive error.He's winning over 50% of his direct duels while somebody like Arturo Vidal only wins around 44%.He attempted 149 tackles and won 67 of them(45%).Vidal for example attempted 212 and won 92(43%).He wins over 50% of the aerial duels aswell.He has a good shot and a pretty nice feeling for goal.

He's a really good DM.Arsenal and Bayern were linked with him.

What the hell you expect a DM to do?Dribble like Messi?For example' date='He made at least twice as many tackles as any other player against PSG.He only commited 1 defensive error.He's winning over 50% of his direct duels while somebody like Arturo Vidal only wins around 44%.He attempted 149 tackles and won 67 of them(45%).Vidal for example attempted 212 and won 92(43%).He wins over 50% of the aerial duels aswell.He has a good shot and a pretty nice feeling for goal.

He's a really good DM.Arsenal and Bayern were linked with him.[/quote']

I don't expect Bender to dribble like Messi. :D

He's a competent player, but he's no match for Arturo Vidal (imo), who you mentioned.

What the hell you expect a DM to do?Dribble like Messi?For example' date='He made at least twice as many tackles as any other player against PSG.He only commited 1 defensive error.He's winning over 50% of his direct duels while somebody like Arturo Vidal only wins around 44%.He attempted 149 tackles and won 67 of them(45%).Vidal for example attempted 212 and won 92(43%).He wins over 50% of the aerial duels aswell.He has a good shot and a pretty nice feeling for goal.

He's a really good DM.Arsenal and Bayern were linked with him.[/quote']

All these stats, what a bore fest!! Why not just post the link to whichever site you're using for all this useless information.

I think Lars Bender is a versatile player' date=' but he doesn't have any extraordinary atributes imo.

I'll be surprised if he ever passes 92, SM rating wise.[/quote']

He needs to move from Leverkusen and play for Germany regularly, then he may surpass it.

All these stats' date=' what a bore fest!! Why not just post the link to whichever site you're using for all this useless information.[/quote']

Did I asked you something?Don't read it if you find it boring.

@Pedro,yah he's obviously not close to Arturo but I am saying that he's much more than a capable DM with some good technical qualities for the position he plays.Vidal doesn't have any extraordinary atributes either,but he's giving his life on the pitch every time.

@Pedro' date='yah he's obviously not close to Arturo but I am saying that he's much more than a capable DM with some good technical qualities for the position he plays.Vidal doesn't have any extraordinary atributes either,but he's giving his life on the pitch every time.[/quote']

Yes, that's true.

Bender is quality DM and I hope he does well in real life, because I have him in 1 of my SM teams. :D

All these stats' date=' what a bore fest!! Why not just post the link to whichever site you're using for all this useless information.[/quote']

He used Squawka for that stuff above. The stats are always right except when it comes to Bale / Neymar :P

Bale outshines him when it comes to stats but Neymar's overall play in the game outshines Bale easily who hasn't been that impressing' date='bar the stats.He's been at the right place to score,thats it.[/quote']

Lars Bender is a very good Bundesliga player who, same as his brother, found his level imo. It's not like they are exceptionally young anymore; both turn 25 next month. They play for good teams but I can't see a truly world class team field them as a starter.

I agree with Pedro's opinion; I don't see him surpassing 92 either.

1.It doesn't matter who you asked' date='this is a forum.Go and talk via PMs if you want just 1 person to answer to you.[/quote']
Did I asked you something?Don't read it if you find it boring.

"It doesn't matter who you asked, this is a forum".

:rolleyes:

Ayhans free kick was delicious

but lads' date=' its the end of days

Obasi just scored

it was a pleasure knowing you all[/quote']

2 very unlucky free kicks the game before Dortmund can't remember who against but either side of the top corner one just over the bar one the gk had to tip over.

Pep rotating today. Can only hope Firmino and Volland don't cross the halfway line with that defense.

Starke - Rafinha' date=' van Buyten, Dante, Contento - Schweinsteiger - Shaqiri, Götze, Thiago, Ribery - Pizarro

Bench:

Neuer, Martinez, Mandzukic, Robben, Lahm, Müller, Alaba[/quote']

That bench is filth :o