Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Now I lost la ot of respect for Reus... listening to Bieber's music?! :eek::P

At least I hope he doesn't watch Hannah Montana. :o

As much as I don't like that guy either..That has nothing to do with Reus as a footballer/player.Anybody who loves football,loves Reus or at least respects him for what he does on the pitch.

Last test game today before Löw announces the final 23-men squad

Lineup tonight:

Weidenfeller

Boateng - Mertesacker - Hummels - Durm

Khedira - Kroos

Müller - Özil - Reus

Götze

Neuer, Lahm and Schweinsteiger not fit. Interesting to see Boateng play right-back. Great to see Khedira starting his first game back for Germany after tearing his ACL earlier this season.

Last test game today before Löw announces the final 23-men squad

Lineup tonight:

Weidenfeller

Boateng - Mertesacker - Hummels - Durm

Khedira - Kroos

Müller - Özil - Reus

Götze

Neuer' date=' Lahm and Schweinsteiger not fit. Interesting to see Boateng play right-back. Great to see Khedira starting his first game back for Germany after tearing his ACL earlier this season.[/quote']

Pretty much the XI I'd use at the WC,bar Roman and Boateng.

We ain't gonna beat a big nation playing the false 9.

Apart from that' date=' Schweinsteiger is hardly gonna be benched..[/quote']

Thats the XI I'd use,we both know that Low will start Schweiny even though he's been terrible lately.

Thats the XI I'd use' date='we both know that Low will start Schweiny even though he's been terrible lately.[/quote']

So has Kroos.

Schweinsteiger is experienced and will perform. Kroos is unlucky really; he'd start for most nations but isn't of much use for us. When everybody is fit, he won't play and he is hardly what you can call an impact sub either.

So has Kroos.

Schweinsteiger is experienced and will perform. Kroos is unlucky really; he'd start for most nations but isn't of much use for us. When everybody is fit' date=' he won't play and he is hardly what you can call an impact sub either.[/quote']

how can you be so sure on that?He's been average lately.

how can you be so sure on that?He's been average lately.

I don't know a nation whose entire starting XI is on form. Götze has been distinctively average as well yet you want him to play ahead of a proven goalscorer like Klose.

Khedira has played like one or two games in the last 6 or 8 months. Hardly in-form either.

Paolo Rossi didn't play for 2 years and lead Italy to a world cup win. Ronaldo had barely played before the 2002 World Cup due to injury.

Case in point; good form in the months leading up to the world cup often don't matter. You need experienced player who have been there before and who know how to get themselves fit and in-form just at the start of the world cup.