Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Oh' date=' yeah definitely. He ended his career as gk in january didn't he? No way he could have built that naturally that fast lol[/quote']

No, he didn't end his career. Just got somewhat released by Hoffenheim. He even said himself he wants to continue playing football. Not gonna happen looking like that.

He is an absolute clown.

Quote Wiese when he got asked about the picture: "not sure how this picture got leaked to the public but it's from February. I am even bigger now" :o

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

No' date=' he didn't end his career. Just got somewhat released by Hoffenheim. He even said himself he wants to continue playing football. Not gonna happen looking like that.

He is an absolute clown.

Quote Wiese when he got asked about the picture: "not sure how this picture got leaked to the public but it's from February. I am even bigger now" :o[/quote']

Haha,so he's basically a wall now.

;2924244']no way bro. not in that short time frame.

12-18 months maybe' date=' not 5 months.[/quote']

:rolleyes: yes bro, in 5 months bro even 3 months don't believe me but i done it when i was younger taking double the amount of weight gain and creatine 4 times a day made me huge for my age. I am not saying he's not using just saying it's very possible to become that big plus it's not all muscle.