timesle

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Feel sorry for Badstuber.He'll be out again for a quite long period.He needs another surgery.
Another six months ... Jesus Christ.

This guy ate a Black cat by mistake at some point of his life, seriously!

But you know what they say nothing is ever so bad that it can't get worse (example Giuseppe Rossi).

Take a bow Draxler.Astonishing.

Why not in the BUNDESLIGA time he jogged on in my opinion it's not that i can't stand him it's the opposite but i can't stand how we know he has the ability yet hasn't shown it in a very long time.

Schalke game was entertaining' date=' 4 goals , 7 yellow cards & 3 red cards =2-2 draw.

Referee seemed like he was a bit anti-Schalke, I am sure I saw him foaming at the mouth every time there was a foul :eek:[/quote']

Missed it but enjoying the Dortmund game :D

A weird matchday today.

Paderborn at the top after a 2-0 win over Hannover including a goal scored from their own box basically after Hannover threw all their men (incl GK) up front during injury time.

Hamburg gets a point against Munich (and from what I can tell, a deserved one even).

Schalke still heavily favoured by the ref despite getting 2 men sent off (a very, very, very soft penalty, and the 2nd yellow for Medojevic towards the end of the game after receiving yellow for that "handball" in the first that led to the penalty).

And finally Dortmund losing against Mainz wasting chance after chance (Ramos missing the empty goal with a free header early on, later the chance blocked by J. Diaz, a missed penalty, another 2 goal-line clearances from J. Diaz, and 2 shots against the bar...).

What's the situation with all these Dortmund boys who aren't playing? Injured, out of favour, should I get rid, should I still be interested in buying them if available?

Piszczek,

Sahin,

Gundogan,

Blaszczykowski

What's the situation with all these Dortmund boys who aren't playing? Injured' date=' out of favour, should I get rid, should I still be interested in buying them if available?

Piszczek,

Sahin,

Gundogan,

Blaszczykowski[/quote']

Gundogan is the only one I'd be interested in keeping/getting although it depends on your team really.

Reus has told Dortmund he isn't renewing his contract. I would say he is destined for the EPL next summer.

I would like to see him at Liverpool or Arsenal. Don't think United will sign him due to the amount we already spent this summer.

Reus has told Dortmund he isn't renewing his contract. I would say he is destined for the EPL next summer.

I would like to see him at Liverpool or Arsenal. Don't think United will sign him due to the amount we already spent this summer.

Oh hell no.

He isn't dumb to join Manchester United or Arsenal. If he ever leaves it will be for FC Barcelona. He even tweeted about Barça some time ago. He loves Barça

iT7vgcNuZzNau.gif