Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

The bigger question is with Boyd' date=' Barnes and Ings in such good form do Burnley even need Muller?[/quote']

You wouldn't think so.

I'd have said yes had Boyd not started producing, but not now. Besides, Ings and Vokes did the business last season, so both are good back up for the other should Burnley only play one up front.

Seen a piece on Eurosport saying Draxler is Germany's prospect and might be there best ever or something along those lines. They said he wanted the transfer to Arsenal to go through last season and that there's a 36m release clause and that Man United are looking at him.

@tancredipalmeri: Bild reports that Robben has been bitten by a crocodile while trying to recover a ball at the training camp in Qatar.

It's croco' date=' not crocodile. I hope someone gets that reference.[/quote']

Bayern Munich midfielder Arjen Robben was reportedly bitten by a crocodile when retrieving a ball from a lake during his team's training camp in Qatar. The 30-year-old was left with a bandage around his "heavily bruised thumb, middle and ring fingers"

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.jpg

Schalke would be laughing all the way to the bank. Awesome business giving him that release clause knowing foreign clubs are gonna overpay sooner or later

I agree with you' date=' Schalke is doing a hell of a business with Draxler !

[center']julian-draxler-steht-in-der-startelf-gegen-faeroeer-.jpg

[/center]

Reportedly had a £5.4 million bid turned down for Alexandru Maxim. Thoughts on him?

IMO a very skilled player technically. Certainly one of the best at Stuttgart - which however doesn't neccessary mean that much ( :) ). His freekicks and corners would certainly help any team with some strong heading-players.

Nevertheless it's kind of suspicious that he seems not to be able to become a undisputed regular at Stuttgart - regardles under which coach (Labbadia, Schneider, Stevens, Veh and Stevens again). I personally doubt that his in-game-performances are the reason for this. I rather can imagine, that he isn't the most hardworking player in practice. So the coaches might think that he can't help a team in a relegation battle.

Hummels recently said that he can still be very happy even without playing in UCL next year.Also said that even if some players will leave because of that,BvB will still have a pretty good team.Sorry Ton,your 'match made in heaven' won't happen.Not with Mats.

Oh yeah,Kicker reported that some close friends/persons to Reus said that there won't be a huge surprise if he decides to stick with Borussia even without UCL football next year.

Hummels recently said that he can still be very happy even without playing in UCL next year.Also said that even if some players will leave because of that' date='BvB will still have a pretty good team.Sorry Ton,your 'match made in heaven' won't happen.Not with Mats.

Oh yeah,Kicker reported that some close friends/persons to Reus said that there won't be a huge surprise if he decides to stick with Borussia even without UCL football next year.[/quote']

See these straws.

neon-bendy-drinking-straws-cocktail-250-box-9.5--[3]-2557-p.jpg

Start clutching

Hummels recently said that he can still be very happy even without playing in UCL next year.Also said that even if some players will leave because of that' date='BvB will still have a pretty good team.Sorry Ton,your 'match made in heaven' won't happen.Not with Mats.

Oh yeah,Kicker reported that some close friends/persons to Reus said that there won't be a huge surprise if he decides to stick with Borussia even without UCL football next year.[/quote']

He will be off and vacate the premises quicker than the passengers when the Chinese bloke coughed on your train carriage during the SARS crisis....

It is a shame but sadly inevitable.....TBH I think he will end up at Madrid although why they need him heaven only knows......

He will be off and vacate the premises quicker than the passengers when the Chinese bloke coughed on your train carriage during the SARS crisis....

It is a shame but sadly inevitable.....TBH I think he will end up at Madrid although why they need him heaven only knows......

Reus?Most probably.But so far all the rumours are just garbage like his agent recently said aswell.

Though,Hummels won't leave.

Reus?Most probably.But so far all the rumours are just garbage like his agent recently said aswell.

Though' date='Hummels won't leave.[/quote']

Yeh totally convinced Reus will be off although with his recent injury record it has been like you ain't had him all season anyhow.

As for Hummels I agree there is more chance if him staying, but again I ain't convinced he will be there next season.

At some point he is going to move on and with no prospect of CL next season that might seem like the right time.

Hummels recently said that he can still be very happy even without playing in UCL next year.Also said that even if some players will leave because of that' date='BvB will still have a pretty good team.[/b']Sorry Ton,your 'match made in heaven' won't happen.Not with Mats.

Oh yeah,Kicker reported that some close friends/persons to Reus said that there won't be a huge surprise if he decides to stick with Borussia even without UCL football next year.

Both of the statements in bold could still apply if he moved to United.

Yeh totally convinced Reus will be off although with his recent injury record it has been like you ain't had him all season anyhow.

As for Hummels I agree there is more chance if him staying' date=' but again I ain't convinced he will be there next season.

At some point he is going to move on and with no prospect of CL next season that might seem like the right time.[/quote']

Hummels been with 2 clubs in 26 years like he said.Loyalty is extremely important for him(quoted from one of his recent interviews) and he's not that kind of player.He gave up on the release clause he had,he signed a new contract and I am quite sure that before he was named captain,Watzke,Klopp and the entire team had a discussion with him about his future.Every team in this world would wish one Mats Hummels in their team.I absolutely love his attitude.He won't leave.

If Reus will actually stay...Though that won't happen,even better.If not,get Schurrle and that's good enough.

Both of the statements in bold could still apply if he moved to United.

Stu,honestly,is there any way to add you on ignore list?Most of your posts are so pointless right now.I know that you are a smart lad,but you've turned into a smartass and a terrible poster at this moment.I'd rather speak to Elohim(no offence) than speaking to you right now,lol.

Stu' date='honestly,is there any way to add you on ignore list?Most of your posts are so pointless right now.I know that you are a smart lad,but you've turned into a smartass and a terrible poster at this moment.I'd rather speak to Elohim(no offence) than speaking to you right now,lol.[/quote']

Whilst you remain an excellent poster capable of making points with no bias at all.