timesle

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

There are rumours that Reus is going to sign a contract extension (until 2017). I imagine that his release clause would be higher as a result.

His contract is till 2017.He'll sign a new contract and give up on the clause.

I heard that his contract was up in 2016. When would this new deal run out?

I don't know yet.RN(pretty much the best source for BvB) posted this today.He'll either sign an extension and give up on the clause or either keep the contract till 2017 and only give up on the clause.Anyway,it's a first good sign after all the rumours.We shall see now...

Reus signed an extension until 2019. He will earn 8m a year.

Good news for Dortmund albeit they have now taken a step they can't reverse. Other players are gonna come asking for a pay rise considering Reus earns almost twice as much as their other top players.

Good news for Dortmund albeit they have now taken a step they can't reverse. Other players are gonna come asking for a pay rise considering Reus earns almost twice as much as their other top players.

I doutb they will come asking until they improve their league position, because as of right now, if they even go and ask for a raise, id show them the door and would get cheaper replacement willing to actually sweat for the club.

Anyway, this extension and wage increase does not guarantee that he wont leave in the summer, might just aswell be a tactic for the club and for Reus to earn more in a possible deal.

Does that mean his buyout clause is now non-existant or increased?

No details disclosed.

I personally think he doesn't have a buyout clause anymore but they came to a gentlemen agreement that when Barca comes knocking after their transfer ban offering X mil, they will let him go.

This way Reus can still win an actual title in his career (empty handed so far and turning 26 this season already) and Dortmund will get say 50m euros instead of the 25m they would have gotten this season.

Regardless of what MSM thinks and believes' date=' there is NO buyout clause:

Thus, no player employment contract of Borussia Dortmund anymore contains an option of a player to preliminary terminate his contract for the event of a transfer to a third football club (so called "exit clause").

http://aktie.bvb.de/eng/IR-News/Ad-Hoc-News/Borussia-Dortmund-GmbH-Co.-KGaA-Marco-Reus-extends-until-30th-June-2019

10994051_1083655901646389_7594370950261375163_n_zpsc06hkel8.jpg

If i were him i wouldn't be so happy if there was any possibility of me playing in 2. Bundesliga next year. But again, this contract is only to squeeze more money out of Dortmund for a couple more months and then to let Dortmund sell him on the summer for 40M or so.

Fair play Reus. Earning a few extra million notes and then abandoning them if they go down or you know what' date=' if he has the bottle. Fair play.[/quote']

He will make extra money but this new contract has nothing to do with him getting a pay rise...it's all about that release clause and getting rid of it which Rues loves the club so he would of agreed to sign a new deal ending that stupidly low clause as he knows he's going to leave and so do Dortmund but now they have a say in what the price is.

He will make extra money but this new contract has nothing to do with him getting a pay rise...it's all about that release clause and getting rid of it which Rues loves the club so he would of agreed to sign a new deal ending that stupidly low clause as he knows he's going to leave and so do Dortmund but now they have a say in what the price is.

He loves the club? Him and his agent have just pocketed a couple of million notes each and added in some sort of football manager style sell on that he gets a park of to make his release clause higher? I bet that didn't happen at all. I'm not saying he doesn't like Dortmund, I'm just saying he's done well for himself here and fair play. I'd do the same as would every single other person on earth. Except Steven Gerrard who decided he didn't want to be killed my Liverpool fans.

50 seconds for Dortmund to concede a goal' date=' at home...[/quote']

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/zoyr7xB5/#video

That is the goal there, keepers fault?

EDIT:

49 mins~Neven Subotic gets on the end of the corner and powers a header into the bottom left corner.

Game On! 1-1

55mins~ Reus latches on to a Kampl pass and shows great composure to make it 2-1.

57 mins~Malli shoots from the edge of the box and slots into right hand corner 2-2.

Game On again!