timesle

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Really don't know how to feel right now.

A part of me is really sad. Klopp has been an absolutely amazing coach for us and there's noone who could fit better.

Another part of me is really grateful for what he's done with my club and where he's lead them to.

And another part of me is actually looking forward the future, a bit of fresh blood on the bench might be exactly what we need to progress. And maybe, maybe Klopp will come back some time in the future. If he isn't our Ferguson, he could at least become our Mourinho ;)

I'm more interested in who will replace Klopp then where Klopp is actually going to go.

The only coach that could realistically have signed by now is Tuchel. He's currently free, had the time for negotiations and apparently already rejected other clubs (Leipzig, Hamburg, Stuttgart).

If they don't have a new coach under contract already (which I think is the more realistic option), then there a re a lot of possibilities, maybe they'll even wait to see which other coaches become free after the season, or they could try to buy out another club's coach.

It's been five years since I've fallen in love with Klopp's Dortmund.

Now that both part ways, will proceed to be a fan of both the club and the coach (more the club obviously :P). I'm always in favor of change in life in general and sport in particular so am much excited with what the future holds for BVB in the incoming transition

Let the merry-go-round begin!

Wouldn't mind Ancelotti at City either.

Haha

I think maybe Ancelotti would be slightly better, not saying Klopp would be bad though. Either would be an excellent appointment.

Let the merry-go-round begin!

Wouldn't mind Ancelotti at City either.

Why don't you just have all three as Co managers including Pelligreni. I feel if Klopp moves to City he'll do a Moyes to big a job for him.

I think Klopp will take a year off and then go to an EPL club.

Edit: Scratch that. Just seen the press conference where he said that he is supposedly not in any contact with another club but that he also doesn't plan to take a year off. Riiiight...

I think Klopp will take a year off and then go to an EPL club.

Edit: Scratch that. Just seen the press conference where he said that he is supposedly not in any contact with another club but that he also doesn't plan to take a year off. Riiiight...

Maybe he'll end up at Bayern Munich, perhaps his all they need to win anything outside Germany again!:D

Rumours that the Bayern medical team have resigned on masse after being blamed for the lost by Guardiola - he was seen sarcasticly applauding them during the game but is there any truth in this?

EDIT: seen the head doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt - has was there almost 40 years!!

Rumours that the Bayern medical team have resigned on masse after being blamed for the lost by Guardiola - he was seen sarcasticly applauding them during the game but is there any truth in this?

EDIT: seen the head doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt - has was there almost 40 years!!

Hans has quit before and comeback maybe he will do the same again...if Pep leaves and joins Man City. :)

We let the worlds best sports medicine expert go. Hopefully Uli can soothe the waters. Guardiola needs to learn to shut the hell up regarding things he got no clue about. Nobody wants his Spanish doctors.

When it rains, it pours.

Aston Villa former manager Paul Lambert is a market target of Sunderland and Fulham. According to the Sun there is also the possibility of Borussia Dortmund.

Doubt it but there might be some truth in it or The Sun are making up rumors off the back that he's a former BVB player and CL winner with them.

What's everyone's thoughts on Gianluca Gaudino? I have watched him today and I was very disappointed in him. He gave away too many fouls he was always looking for the easy pass I.e. passing sideways or backwards. He kind of Reminded of Tom Cleverley but saying all this Pep Guardiola must see something in him if he is giving him game time

What's everyone's thoughts on Gianluca Gaudino? I have watched him today and I was very disappointed in him. He gave away too many fouls he was always looking for the easy pass I.e. passing sideways or backwards. He kind of Reminded of Tom Cleverley but saying all this Pep Guardiola must see something in him if he is giving him game time

This is the same Pep Guardiola who blamed his medical staff for the loss in Porto?

I think Gaudino does have the required stuff in him' date=' but he's way too young to be starting for Bayern's first team. A loan move to a lower Bundesliga club would be very beneficial in my opinion.[/quote']

Thank you but what if I can get a two for one deal in my gameworld should I do it. Do you think he has what it takes to be a top player for Bayern or another big team

Thank you but what if I can get a two for one deal in my gameworld should I do it. Do you think he has what it takes to be a top player for Bayern or another big team

Impossible to call; come back with that question after he's had a decent run of games in a first team and I would be able to (somewhat) answer that.

If you have the cash and the opportunity to get him for a decent fee, I'd definitely get him just for the possibility of him being a big thing.