Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...

So it's back underway watched 2 games during the weekend Bayern v Hamburg opener overhaul for Hamburg suppose 4-0 is better than 8-0 but to soon to know if it's going to be any better for them. I really wish they got relegated this and last time around as they are abysmal to watch and I blame Elia's injury way back as they were excellent prior lol

D.Costa great debut still a lot to prove but oh my what a performance and that cross for the Muller goal was perfection still though he gives possession away more than i'm used to seeing at Bayern.

Wolfsburg v Frankfurt In the first 5 or so minutes i was thinking wow Casnos and Seferovic are going to tear Wolfsburg's defence apart they looked great alongside eachother and will be a bit of a headache for the coach when Mieier returns if they keep playing like that and actually scoring but they looked a very dangerous duo.

Seems Dortmund have picked up a absolute gem in Weigl had never seen him play before actually probably have at international youth level but only really read about him and how he got stripped of captaincy or whatever for poor discipline but looks a great buy. Can't wait to see Bundesliga review later today (very excited for new season) and haven't had a chance to see Schalke yet. :)

Pierre-Émile Højbjerg > Schalke on-loan Not happy about this don't like the fact that Schalke are developing players for Bayern unless there's a buy out clause at end of season which i'm pretty certain there isn't when they could bring in their own youth player instead.

Son > Spurs

&

Kampl > B04

[h=1]St. Pauli sign Dudziak from Borussia Dortmund (do not understand this)[/h]

How is Perisic as a player? What should I expect of him when he plays for us? :)

I like Perisic since he first played for Borussia, albeit he didnt get much playtime back then, i always thought he made a difference when he came on, then he moved to wolfsburg and showcased there what he could do. He's got this rare ability of being unappreciated by the media and fans, hes never really been the type of player that gets the headlines, even though i thought he always played constantly fine. As a player id say hes a similar type player to Krasic, but with a better technical side and probably a better goalscoring side too.

I think he could fit in well at Inter, though the Serie A is a very defensive league, so only the pitch will tell whether his game fits this league or not

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else absolutely hate International week? Maybe it's because i'm Scottish maybe it's because I don't have Sky Sports as BT Sport shows all the football i actually want to watch along with many other sports but International week is not only boring unless it's like a make or break game or the actual KO stage not to mention hopw many players come back injured why do so many players come back injured it's ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Aubamyang with another hat trick 2 in last 2 games albeit v some team i know not how to spell but sounds like carrier bag though still not impressed by him he's scoring tap ins great record feel he could offer more but what he does works and especially with the 3 behind him. Kagawa was absolute class today 3 assists great overall game for him.

Schalke's Fahrmann saves a great pen only for it to be followed up by the taker Stindl to score i guess the luckiest gk in Germany luck ran out there. Meyer then involved in the own goal pass across boss deflected in i hate when Schalke play Gladbach.

I don't understand Schalke signing policy how you can sign Geis have players like Farfan true he injured nearly always when he was here but when he played he was great and sign chit plauers like Di Santo and Moting ect and not play Goretska and have targets like I.Traore with Huntelaar not what he was although still performing relavtively good they need big-ish game players not medicore like the before mentioned.

Fahrmann

Kolosniac Howedes Nastasic Uchida

Geis Neutstader

Sane Meyer Goretska

Huntelaar

That has to be the best line up when all fit in my opinion

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...