Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Looks like that friendly against England has done Robben a world of good. He just scored against Hertha.

Edit - He has just scored another now and again :) He has got his hattrick. That's now 5 goals and 2 assists in 3 Bundesliga games.

• 2 weeks later...

Götze signed a new contract at Dortmund until 2016.

Even as a non-Dortmund fan I'm glad to hear this. It's great to see such good talents like Götze staying in Germany.

For supporters of English or Spanish top clubs it might now be interesting if there is a release clause in this contract. So far I haven't read anything about one, however I wouldn't be surprised if Dortmund set one - knowing that they probably can't keep Götze forever. However I'm sure that this clause would be a really expensive one.

Götze signed a new contract at Dortmund until 2016.

Even as a non-Dortmund fan I'm glad to hear this. It's great to see such good talents like Götze staying in Germany.

For supporters of English or Spanish top clubs it might now be interesting if there is a release clause in this contract. So far I haven't read anything about one' date=' however I wouldn't be surprised if Dortmund set one - knowing that they probably can't keep Götze forever. However I'm sure that this clause would be a really expensive one.[/quote']

Contracts means nothing these days. But nonetheless, it's good news if there's a nice juicy release clause. Apparently he was on a low wage, so maybe he wanted a wage increase.

Contracts means nothing these days. But nonetheless' date=' it's good news if there's a nice juicy release clause. Apparently he was on a low wage, so maybe he wanted a wage increase.[/quote']

Didn't Domonic Matteo move to Leeds from Liverpool a week after signing a 5 year deal :D

Oh my word! What is happening to Dortmund tonight? Stuttgart have pegged them back! And now taken the lead with a third! A brilliant game, a superb advert for German football. And now Hummels has banged one in! A jaw dropper of a goal! He's never a CB!!

This has to rank with the Bilbao v Man Utd game as game of the season for me

oh class goal! perisic!

And I have to pinch myself! A final goal , surely from Gentner. The man who came in from the cold! Incredible, absolutely incredible!

Unbelievable game in Germany tonight. Schieber scored a massively impressive equalizer, and another superb goal to put Stuggart up 3-2 away to Dortmund. This is a cracking game if you are lucky enough to watch. Dortmund were on top until they took a good Gundogan off for Bender.

And now Hummels has scored a cracking equalizer from a shot outside the box, and there may be some argie bargy (and more goals) to come. :)

3-3 so far. There will be more. :D

Unbelievable game in Germany tonight. Schieber scored a massively impressive equalizer' date=' and another superb goal to put Stuggart up 3-2 away to Dortmund. This is a cracking game if you are lucky enough to watch. Dortmund were on top until they took a good Gundogan off for Bender.

And now Hummels has scored a cracking equalizer from a shot outside the box, and there may be some argie bargy (and more goals to come) to come. :)

3-3 so far. There will be more. :D[/quote']

What a game,just fantastic.