Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Dortmund v Bayern Munich today. Should be a cracking game. :)

According to the BVB officials they received 450' date='000 orders for tickets - but unfortunately 'only' 80,000 people fit in the Signal-Iduna-Park.

[center']biga_fans1-scaled%281%29.jpg[/center]

As you said, it should be a cracking game even though the game of the season has already been played in Dortmund 12 days ago :P

According to the BVB officials they received 450' date='000 orders for tickets - but unfortunately 'only' 80,000 people fit in the Signal-Iduna-Park.

As you said, it should be a cracking game even though the game of the season has already been played in Dortmund 12 days ago :P[/quote']

This could be the game of the season as well or one after that or one after that etc ;)

Dortmund (4-2-3-1): Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Gundogan, Kehl; Kuba, Kagawa, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski

Subs: Langerak, Felipe Santana, Owomoyela, Bender, Leitner, Perisic, Barrios

Bayern (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Kroos, Gustavo; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Gomez

Subs: Butt, Contento, Rafinha, Pranjic, Schweinsteiger, Tymoshchuk, Olic

Only 5 mins left till kick-off. :)

Predicting a 3-1 win to Bayern.

What a save from Neuer, did anyone catch his sneaky pass round the back of Lewandowski too? - Doesn't help really but nice on the eye

Alaba been standout for me, apparently 500,000 tickets were demanded, full house at the Signal Idura

HT

Dortmund have been all over Bayern. The closest chance was when Lewandowski hit the post from a header.

Really? More or less even for me.

Unbelievable, Robben missed a penalty, horrible considering the circumstances, then he goes on and misses a shot 1cm away from the goal.

Alaba MOTM for me.. if Robben were me Bayern would be celebrating a 2-1 victory, no jokes

I only saw the 2nd half' date=' but.. it's just me, or in Neuer's goal there are a couple of bananas..?[/quote']

Yeah there were Bananas :D my commentator laughed a lot.

Rather see Bayern win it but fair play to Dortmund on virtually securing there 2nd Bundesliga in two successive years,only saw the first 45 but Dortmund were far superior in that half of football and deserve the title overall,if they can keep this side next year and with Reus already secured then I think Dortmund will be able to fight on both fronts next time around,I definitely think this side is at least capable of a quarter final place in next year's Champions League and is one of the most exciting teams in Europe right now.

Lewandoski has come on leaps and bound this year and will of course have the likes of Reus,Gotze and Kagawa supplying the chances to him next year,as much as I don't want too it is hard to not admire this Dortmund side,amazing how they've done it on such a budget as well :(.

Fantastic night

been looking forward to this game for weeks and it didn't disappoint. Full of incident and was a cracking game I thought in the sense it was always enthralling even if the quality at times was not at the level you might expect.

Dortmund ran the first half for me, couple of great saves by Neuer, that double save was class. thought Bayern were in control 2nd half before the goal without really looking like scoring.

great improvisation by Lewondowski for the goal, Thought Hummels and Subotic gave a masterclass in defence, although I don't like to see Subotic reaction after the penalty save, no need for it. I don't like Robben but no doubt it was a penalty. Got to give a mention to Alaba who I thought had a great game at LB for Bayern.

Still not over IMO, but the odds are firmly in Dortmunds favour, as long as they don't lose at Schalke then I think the title is all over. Great night and the right result, firm admirer of Dortmund and JK has worked miracles and they deserve everything they get.

Get IN!!!!! :):)