Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

More or less a done deal. Said 3/4 weeks ago that they should go for him as a replacement for Reus' date=' and now look.... :P[/quote']

So they've got a front three of Mlapa,Hoilett and Herrmann,sounds very good to me,and they have Xhaka in the middle too,glad to see the Reus/Dante money hasn't completely gone to waste like I feared it would.

I've been really impressed with M'Gladbach's signings of young talented players and they look to continue the trend as they're reportedly set to sign a young talented Swedish striker named Branimir Hrgota (was linked to other clubs like Newcastle and Valencia).

I hope it isn't true. Would love to see him at Malmö FF.

I've been really impressed with M'Gladbach's signings of young talented players and they look to continue the trend as they're reportedly set to sign a young talented Swedish striker named Branimir Hrgota (was linked to other clubs like Newcastle and Valencia).

I hope it isn't true. Would love to see him at Malmö FF.

It's now official. Signed a 4-year contract. Now Jönköpings Södra and M'Gladbach need to agree a fee for him or else Hrgota joins as a bosman when his contract expires. According to the Jönköpings Södra's sporting director, they want him by 1st July, so it's obvious they'll start negotiating.

Was looking at the signings and this caught my eye:

Pannewitz signs for Wolfsburg

He seems like a trouble maker to me. I mean recently he was suspened for alcohol abuse for Rostock and also he had problems with his weight.

I can't see this working out.

Was looking at the signings and this caught my eye:

Pannewitz signs for Wolfsburg

He seems like a trouble maker to me. I mean recently he was suspened for alcohol abuse for Rostock and also he had problems with his weight.

I can't see this working out.

Agree with you that i'm not sure where it will lead to that is positive. Perhaps a new area and chance will re-juvinate him.

• 2 weeks later...

Be interesting to see how Julian Schieber fares at Dortmund,suprised he didn't get more playing time at Stuttgart last year after his loan spell the year before with Nurnburg,also Bas Dost made the move to Wolfsburg from Heerenveen,that could work out but with the amount of players Wolfsburg have brought over the last 18 months it's hard to say where he will fit in,espically as Mandzukic and Helmes were playing well at the back end of the season.

Also delighted with Schalke apparentely not really going for too many big name players this summer like we did last time we got into the Champions League,the wage bill needs to be reduced with the ridicolous debt the club has,sounds more like a summer of getting rid off players rather than extravegent spending,we've got a side capable of challenging for third place again next season if we improve in the right areas.

Be interesting to see how Julian Schieber fares at Dortmund' date='suprised he didn't get more playing time at Stuttgart last year after his loan spell the year before with Nurnburg,also Bas Dost made the move to Wolfsburg from Heerenveen,that could work out but with the amount of players Wolfsburg have brought over the last 18 months it's hard to say where he will fit in,espically as Mandzukic and Helmes were playing well at the back end of the season.

Also delighted with Schalke apparentely not really going for too many big name players this summer like we did last time we got into the Champions League,the wage bill needs to be reduced with the ridicolous debt the club has,sounds more like a summer of getting rid off players rather than extravegent spending,we've got a side capable of challenging for third place again next season if we improve in the right areas.[/quote']

Do you not think that Bas Dost may have actually been brought in to replace Mandzukic as that is the feeling I get?

Yeah I was thinking that aswell' date=' 2 target men wouldn't work...[/quote']

Manduzvic's agent has been banding him about stating that he is available so now Croatia are out the Euro's we will find out in the next week or two if he will be moving, my money is on him transferring out for probably just over the price Wolfsburg paid for him when they signed him, I think that was 8 million Euro.

Since when was Gebre Selassie a Somalian?

:P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dP-EJV0Q7aQ/TvPyIjXCF2I/AAAAAAAAMqg/Et9Qg-qFXAM/s320/Techno-Viking.jpg

There are over 40 ethnic groups in the horn of Africa - I am as little of a Somalian as you are a Belarusian. ;)

Besides' date=' I was born in Sweden! :P

Gulity,I tend to not read goal.com unless it is the only option or as an additional reference as it's reporting is poor and not trustworthy to say the least.

I found the very same news on various Swedish sites, but as suggested, the articles were written in Swedish. At the time, that was the only English-written site I was able of finding the same news on. ;)

I found the very same news on various Swedish sites' date=' but as suggested, the articles were written in Swedish. At the time, that was the only English-written site I was able of finding the same news on. ;)[/quote']

I wasn't discrediting the article or the story it was just Goal.com my statement was directed at.