Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official: Monchengladbach sign Alvaro Dominguez from Atletico Madrid.

Amazing stuff by M'Gladbach this summer. Cannot wait to see them next season' date=' going to be a real threat.

Reus who?[/quote']

Cracking signing. Nice to see Gladbach having a very broad scouting and they're signing young blood aswell. Definitely team to watch next season

Amazing stuff by M'Gladbach this summer. Cannot wait to see them next season' date=' going to be a real threat.

Reus who?[/quote']

Awesome Signing for Gladbach glad to see there spending that Reus money well and add depth across quite a few areas, nice to see there young players signing as well :D

Reus who?[/quote']

Don't know what Atletico were thinking personally, homegrown player, also captained the side last season if i remember correctly, the soul of the Atleti defense, i'm amazed.

I should imagine with all these new arrivals, it'll surely take them a while to settle down.

Don't know what Atletico were thinking personally' date=' homegrown player, also captained the side last season if i remember correctly, the soul of the Atleti defense, i'm amazed.

I should imagine with all these new arrivals, it'll surely take them a while to settle down.[/quote']

They're trying to balance the books to a certain degree. Have a tendency to sell one player and then have a few lads waiting in the wing, Godin, Miranda etc. They also replaced Diego with Emre, so they're just trying to it in a slightly cheaper program.

Don't know what Atletico were thinking personally' date=' homegrown player, also captained the side last season if i remember correctly, the soul of the Atleti defense, i'm amazed.

I should imagine with all these new arrivals, it'll surely take them a while to settle down.[/quote']

I've a feeling Atletico are completely skint... Have to sell to survive basically :o

But still they need a target man tho. As Muller and Shaqiri is not. :D

They bought Pizarro already. With Gomez there already and being a pretty much undisputed starter, and Bayern most probably keeping their 4-2-3-1 system, one of the trio will most probably play barely and the other one pretty much never at all. I can see them having quite a few conflicts there then next season, and I (as a Dortmund fan) am already looking forward to that ;)

Did talks break down between Hoilett and 'Gladbach?

If so, that's a shame. They were starting to bring in some nice players, and Hoilett would have been a good signing along with Alvaro Dominguez.

Mlapa isn't a bad signing either. I've always rated him.

Did talks break down between Hoilett and 'Gladbach?

If so' date=' that's a shame. They were starting to bring in some nice players, and Hoilett would have been a good signing along with Alvaro Dominguez.

Mlapa isn't a bad signing either. I've always rated him.[/quote']

His wage demands are quite frankly ridiculous so yes, the talks broke down.

His wage demands are quite frankly ridiculous so yes' date=' the talks broke down.[/quote']

Fair enough. He wouldn't have been a real marquee signing for them, but as we know through his ability, he would have been pretty good.

I'm certain he'll get a good move for himself this summer anyway.

Fair enough. He wouldn't have been a real marquee signing for them' date=' but as we know through his ability, he would have been pretty good.

I'm certain he'll get a good move for himself this summer anyway.[/quote']

Probably yeah, having high wage demands with a german club is pretty much never going to work.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up :)

Love the Dortmund advertising campaign' date=' quality stuff.

[url']http://s7.directupload.net/images/120704/a2b74xjc.jpg[/url]

http://h9.abload.de/img/unbenannt4ay1u.png

That's Weidenfeller's girlfriend actually.

But I have to disappoint you, this isn't an official BVB campaign, only the campaign of a sportswear store...

The only person I've seen advertising the new jersey in the official Dortmund campaign is Marco Reus, and I'm sure, at least MUTD would say that he is sexier ;)

http://h9.abload.de/img/unbenannt4ay1u.png

That's Weidenfeller's girlfriend actually.

But I have to disappoint you' date=' this isn't an official BVB campaign, only the campaign of a sportswear store...

The only person I've seen advertising the new jersey in the official Dortmund campaign is Marco Reus, and I'm sure, at least MUTD would say that he is sexier ;)[/quote']

Official/non-Official I want one of them tops as long as the bumps are still in it.

Yeah Raz [MUTD] wants to have Reus' babies.:)

Luuk De Jong to Gladbach?

Would be a great signing for them, as he'd replace the goals that Reus got for them last term. Just gotta hope Twente grant De Jong's wish, as they seem to be wanting him to stay with them.

They've brought in a real good spine, Dominguez, Xhaka and hopefully De Jong. Their looking strong for another top 4 finish this season the way things are going.