Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Luuk De Jong to Gladbach?

Would be a great signing for them' date=' as he'd replace the goals that Reus got for them last term. Just gotta hope Twente grant De Jong's wish, as they seem to be wanting him to stay with them.

They've brought in a real good spine, Dominguez, Xhaka and hopefully De Jong. Their looking strong for another top 4 finish this season the way things are going.[/quote']

Still the main stumbling block is actually agreeing the fee, especially when Twente are playing silly buggers and keep moving the goalposts.

Still the main stumbling block is actually agreeing the fee' date=' especially when Twente are playing silly buggers and keep moving the goalposts.[/quote']

I think it's only a matter of time before he leaves, he's served them well and he's ready to move on to bigger things.

The club can't really stand in his way after he's said he want's to leave, the best thing they can do now is to try and get as big a price as possible.

Sky Sports understands that 'Gladbach have agreed a deal with FC Twente for Luuk De Jong. The fee is supposedly around €20million. The fee does seem a bit over the top to me, but if it gets them their man, then it gets them their man. I've been impressed with them so far this summer, they've made some good signings who will continue to help them build.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11881/7903839/De-Jong-near-to-Gladbach-switch

Sky Sports understands that 'Gladbach have agreed a deal with FC Twente for Luuk De Jong. The fee is supposedly around €20million. The fee does seem a bit over the top to me' date=' but if it gets them their man, then it gets them their man. I've been impressed with them so far this summer, they've made some good signings who will continue to help them build.

[url']http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11881/7903839/De-Jong-near-to-Gladbach-switch[/url]

That's great for Twente, he said he wanted to leave and to get a massive price like that is going to be very beneficial to them finding a replacement and strengthening in other areas.

Sky Sports understands that 'Gladbach have agreed a deal with FC Twente for Luuk De Jong. The fee is supposedly around €20million. The fee does seem a bit over the top to me' date=' but if it gets them their man, then it gets them their man. I've been impressed with them so far this summer, they've made some good signings who will continue to help them build.

[url']http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11881/7903839/De-Jong-near-to-Gladbach-switch[/url]

Yes mate I am liking what they are building as well, they should be a good team to watch again this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Will ever stop Wolfsburg from buying a whole team just in 1 transfer period?

Already brought: Pilar,Olic,Dost,Fagner,Pogatetz,Naldo and Diego,Kjaer,Kahlenberg,Lakic are the most known who came back to the team from their loans.So far they have 4 very good strikers: Helmes,Lakic,Olic and Dost.I dont understand why they're spending so much cash..anyway I hope they'll do good next season but they have to keep Diego.

Werder is close to agree a loan bid for De Bruyne...would be a brilliant move for Bruyne to develop.

Raffael left Hertha to join Dynamo Kiev for an offer around 14M.

Will ever stop Wolfsburg from buying a whole team just in 1 transfer period?

Already brought: Pilar' date='Olic,Dost,Fagner,Pogatetz,Naldo and Diego,Kjaer,Kahlenberg,Lakic are the most known who came back to the team from their loans.So far they have 4 very good strikers: Helmes,Lakic,Olic and Dost.I dont understand why they're spending so much cash..anyway I hope they'll do good next season but they have to keep Diego.[/quote']

That's what Magath is like.

Yeah wolfsburg looks to be pretty good' date=' I wonder how much olic will produce this year

I heard Diego had some problems with Wolfsburg Management? :confused: Can any of you guys can explain the situation?[/quote']

Wolfsburg always looked good with transfers but they keep changing their team in every transfer period....they'll never do good in Bundesliga if they continue to change every player at every 2-3 months.

Diego always had problems with Wolfsburg.I highly doubt he'll stay at Wolfsburg,recently Atletico want to buy him in a permanent deal but we'll see.Anyway I'd say 90% he'll leave Wolfsburg.

According to German newspaper Bild.de Bayern signed Martinez for 40M €.

After 2 seasons without winning a single title' date=' it wouldn't surprise me.[/quote']

Great Player and signing by Bayern,to say the price is steep would be an understatement though,think his worth around €25 Million personally.

According to German newspaper Bild.de Bayern signed Martinez for 40M €.

After 2 seasons without winning a single title' date=' it wouldn't surprise me.[/quote']

Just wanted to post this...Martinez is a cracking player and finally Munich have a cracking CB.Badstuber will look like the best defender in the partnership with him.BIlbao did a cracking deal deal though.Munich team is looking very good right now with Mandzukic and Shaqiri and Martinez,they covered exactly what places they needed.Munich team IMO has to be at least on par with Real madrid Squad even if they dont spend so much moneys.

Congratz to Munich but they'll never sign a player like Reus.