Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

If I was a BvB player I was gonna punch that useless Stark.He should be suspended for at least 6 months.He destroyed this game.

But in the end, the DFB will suspend Schmelzer for one more game, point out how difficult a game it was for Stark to referee and blame the BVB players (Reus, Götze,...), Klopp and the fans for being so aggressive.

If I was a BvB player I was gonna punch that useless Stark.He should be suspended for at least 6 months.He destroyed this game.

Who cares whats happening with Dortmund what's Stuttgart doing beating Schalke defeats at Hoffienhiem as well CRISIS!:eek:

If they win all their games from now onwards' date=' they will end up with the same amount of points they got last season (81)

Tells the whole story :P[/quote']

Lol does tell the whole story ;), although this side is superior than last year's side the Bayern team is just unstoppable B)

Dortmund's title dreams are shattered :(

Dortmund's chances to win the Bundesliga had diminished as soon as Bayern created a diffence of >6 points. Having improved on their only weak sport, the defence, with the addition of Dante, and as soon as the built a momentum domestically, it was very difficult for anyone to catch up. Badstuber's injury may create some issues as Boateng is simply not on the same level in my eyes.

Nevertheless, a 2nd-3rd place for Dortmund would still be satisfactory IMO, considering they are impressive thus far in the CL and can easily go further with some luck. Squad depth has been a major issue for Dortmund I think.

Lol does tell the whole story ;)' date=' although this side is superior than last year's side the Bayern team is just unstoppable B)[/quote']

Actually referees are unstoppable from helping Munich.Everything is going in advantage of Bayern this year..including some referees.When they had very difficult game they always scored from PK's...a few which were unexistent.In UCL 2 goals from offside vs BATE and an unexistent PK vs Lille.Quite enough for me.

Actually referees are unstoppable from helping Munich.Everything is going in advantage of Bayern this year..including some referees.When they had very difficult game they always scored from PK's...a few which were unexistent.In UCL 2 goals from offside vs BATE and an unexistent PK vs Lille.Quite enough for me.

Happens in every league most seasons, unfortunately it's just something we as fans have no power over and have to accept (doesn't make it nice when it doesn't go our teams way though don't get me wrong)

Dortmund's chances to win the Bundesliga had diminished as soon as Bayern created a diffence of >6 points. Having improved on their only weak sport' date=' the defence, with the addition of Dante, and as soon as the built a momentum domestically, it was very difficult for anyone to catch up. Badstuber's injury may create some issues as Boateng is simply not on the same level in my eyes.

Nevertheless, a 2nd-3rd place for Dortmund would still be satisfactory IMO, considering they are impressive thus far in the CL and can easily go further with some luck. Squad depth has been a major issue for Dortmund I think.[/quote']

I think anything less than 8 points would have been enough a deficit for Dortmund to recuperate but I agree that Bayern have the momentum and Boateng is a good enough temporary back up player for the mean time and I agree with your last point as well, Dortmund does not have a strong enough squad with players like Perisic being poor ;)

Happens in every league most seasons' date=' unfortunately it's just something we as fans have no power over and have to accept (doesn't make it nice when it doesn't go our teams way though don't get me wrong)[/quote']

Fact is that when Munich was stopped from being the main team in Germany they started to get 'a bit of help' from referees.

Outside of the league perhaps they've been lucky but in the league Bayern have been the better and consistent side which is why the table is at it is, Dortmund have to accept the league is lost which I think they did after the Munich game and concentrate on other goals ;)

Outside of the league perhaps they've been lucky but in the league Bayern have been the better and consistent side which is why the table is at it is' date=' Dortmund have to accept the league is lost which I think they did after the Munich game and concentrate on other goals ;)[/quote']

WHat you about?When they faced the hard games in Bundesliga they won or they mainly scored from Unexistent PK's.In the league were too many but I remember a few: PK vs Frankfurt at 1-0 which was one of the hardest game in the league as Frankfurt are surprinsgly good.Nurnberg didn't got a PK at 1-1,Freiburg didn't got a PK at 1-1.There are more but can't remember them.

Seems like Dante is a right bargain?

How much did Shaqiri move for? I know it was undisclosed at the time but wasn't sure if it has been revealed since?

I think they paid about 12M which is absolutely bargain.He'll turn into one of the best wingers in the world easily.He impressed me since his first game in the league.Bundesliga is just perfect for him

WHat you about?When they faced the hard games in Bundesliga they won or they mainly scored from Unexistent PK's.In the league were too many but I remember a few: PK vs Frankfurt at 1-0 which was one of the hardest game in the league as Frankfurt are surprinsgly good.Nurnberg didn't got a PK at 1-1' date='Freiburg didn't got a PK at 1-1.There are more but can't remember them.[/quote']

Wasn't there a handball in the Frankfurt game that should have been a penalty as for the other games I did not see ;)

Seems like Dante is a right bargain?

How much did Shaqiri move for? I know it was undisclosed at the time but wasn't sure if it has been revealed since?

Yeah' date=' I think Dante was the real deal. He is the brain of Bayern's defence this year.

I think they paid about 12M which is absolutely bargain.He'll turn into one of the best wingers in the world easily.He impressed me since his first game in the league.Bundesliga is just perfect for him

According to transfermakt the fee was indeed in the region of 10.4million pounds but I think his contract was close to running out? Anyways, a really good addition - I am seeing a "new Robben" in him.