Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Well Adler is having an outstanding performance this year and Low is testing him. Ter Stegen/Adler don't have a chance to take Neuer's place, he will be the 1st choice on wc2014 for sure.

I dont understand why you hate Podolski so much, he is playing good on PL,scoring and giving assists,did you forget he is second best scorer of germany who still plays?

When it comes to Mertesacker l think you're right, he should have been kicked years ago xD

Well Adler is having an outstanding performance this year and Low is testing him. Ter Stegen/Adler don't have a chance to take Neuer's place' date=' he will be the 1st choice on wc2014 for sure.

I dont understand why you hate Podolski so much, he is playing good on PL,scoring and giving assists,did you forget he is second best scorer of germany who still plays?

When it comes to Mertesacker l think you're right, he should have been kicked years ago xD[/quote']

Agree on the Merte comment, he is our 7th best choice CB nowadays, i rate the likes of Wollscheid, Reinartz and Huth all ahead of him behind the prolific legends Hummels, Badstuber and Howedes.

Poldi is good, but nobody can argue that the likes of Gotze, Draxler, Ozil, Herrmann, Felix Klaus and so many others are technically more gifted, more faster, and much more forward thinking. Poldi just doesn't cut it to be on the same pitch as the Reus', the Mullers, Ozil's and Benders of this world. Hence why none of the big 5 in Deutschland wanted him after Koln were relegated, and Arsenal picked him up on the cheap. He's too one dimentional, and i really don't believe he has deserved to be on the national team for a very very long time. He just plays so plain for Deutschland it's unbeleivable. P.S. i don't hate him, just don't think he performs to a level that Deutsch fans demand and require of the best footballing national team in der welt!! ;):D:):)

WHAT A GOAL BY HEUNG MIN SON!!! :eek:

EDIT: Lewandowski sent off :o

Great gol as you say, but the referee is clearly bias to Hamburger in this match. Bayern unfortunately win the title in another season where BVB have been cheated out of.

The best scenario...Lose vs Hamburg and win vs Shaktar.Hummels was awful,Satana was dreadful,Sahin was absolutely invisible,Gotze had a few bright moments but in rest unexistent,Blaszczykowski and Piszczek were active,Reus had a few actions on his own,got the red card for Bruma and a dangerous free kick but Sahin ruined it.Overall a terrible performance from Dortmund,from whole squad.Everything went down after Lewa red card.Klopp must work on their moral as they drop a lot in the game when they get a red card..same scenario with Wolfsburg.Terrible...Hopefully UCL will make me to forget this.

The worst game I've seen in last 2 years at Dortmund.Absolutely dreadful.I liked how Reus tried on his own but thats all.Cleary need a CB as Hummels isnt the same of last season(excluding the game vs Munich),Subotic is more injuried and Santana is absolutely dreadful.We cleary need some offensive choices as we stay just on same 13/14 players,we need a sub which can produce an impact.We need more backups.We're in same situation in which Munich was...Depth problems.Maybe a good way in UCL will gain some money and buy a few quality subs.

Fans are still singing ...Sublime....sadly Dortmund was dreadful.Flop of the match should be Hummels.Dreadful...

The best scenario...Lose vs Hamburg and win vs Shaktar.Hummels was awful' date='Satana was dreadful,Sahin was absolutely invisible,Gotze had a few bright moments but in rest unexistent,Blaszczykowski and Piszczek were active,Reus had a few actions on his own,got the red card for Bruma and a dangerous free kick but Sahin ruined it.Overall a terrible performance from Dortmund,from whole squad.Everything went down after Lewa red card.Klopp must work on their moral as they drop a lot in the game when they get a red card..same scenario with Wolfsburg.Terrible...Hopefully UCL will make me to forget this.[/quote']

4-1 SON IS CRUSHING BVB single handedly, Hamburger are sending a clear execution message to Frankfurter and Leverkusen, that they are coming for the UCL spots.

TO ALL BVB fans, as soon as Lewa leaves BVB, they will immediately drop like dominoes, and they may just become a top 4 finishing team once he leaves.

Could someone maybe yourself Mr MUTD explain what PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE IN SAHIN - he IS USELESS, PATHETIC, he has done nothing in his career, overated for making minor assists in one of their title winning campaigns!! He is not fit to lace Bender, Gundogans or Kehls boots, let alone cleaning them!!!

Sahin is a disgrace to every club he has played for, totally overated and he should only be 88 rated in SM, considering a world class CDM like Neustadter is rated so so low at only 88!!!!

Sahin is very lucky to be 91 rated, i believe once he drops he will never reach 90 again. He is so overated i sincerely cannot reason with the hype around him!! Not of BVB quality, not sure what Klopp was thinking taking him off of Liverpool FC hands!!!

Oh Dortmund

Gameeee, setttt and the maattchhh....Bayyeernnnn Munnncchheenn.

I believe Bayern will be so happy that they'l crush S04 tonight 5-1, or they'll be complacent at slip up in a 1-1, 1-2 or 2-2.

Title race is all but over for sure now (Commander figuratively shakes all Bayern supporting SM forum fans on their title victory 2012-13) :):):)

4-1 SON IS CRUSHING BVB single handedly' date=' Hamburger are sending a clear execution message to Frankfurter and Leverkusen, that they are coming for the UCL spots.

TO ALL BVB fans, as soon as Lewa leaves BVB, they will immediately drop like dominoes, and they may just become a top 4 finishing team once he leaves.

Could someone maybe yourself Mr MUTD explain what PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE IN SAHIN - he IS USELESS, PATHETIC, he has done nothing in his career, overated for making minor assists in one of their title winning campaigns!! He is not fit to lace Bender, Gundogans or Kehls boots, let alone cleaning them!!!

Sahin is a disgrace to every club he has played for, totally overated and he should only be 88 rated in SM, considering a world class CDM like Neustadter is rated so so low at only 88!!!!

Sahin is very lucky to be 91 rated, i believe once he drops he will never reach 90 again. He is so overated i sincerely cannot reason with the hype around him!! Not of BVB quality, not sure what Klopp was thinking taking him off of Liverpool FC hands!!!

I believe Bayern will be so happy that they'l crush S04 tonight 5-1, or they'll be complacent at slip up in a 1-1, 1-2 or 2-2.

Title race is all but over for sure now (Commander figuratively shakes all Bayern supporting SM forum fans on their title victory 2012-13) :):):)[/quote']

Borussia is a team.Borussia doesnt stay in 1 player.Lewandowski is a good striker,who fits perfectly with Dortmund style.He might leave or he might stay,God knows.Even if he leaves Dortmund will buy a decent replacement who will do his job.All what does Dortmund need is depth.

About Sahin..I prefer to ignore your comment...Will just add that Sahin is a top player who needs time as he didnt played a lot since he moved to Real.

Borussia is a team.Borussia doesnt stay in 1 player.Lewandowski is a good striker' date='who fits perfectly with Dortmund style.He might leave or he might stay,God knows.Even if he leaves Dortmund will buy a decent replacement who will do his job.All what does Dortmund need is depth.

About Sahin..I prefer to ignore your comment...Will just add that Sahin is a top player who needs time as he didnt played a lot since he moved to Real.[/quote']

I agree, Lewa suits BVB perfectly well, he could become a true legend at Der Westfalendation, but he not only needs to concentrate on keeping his concentration levels high on the pitch, but NEEDS to sign a new contract with BVB, possibly a 5+ year deal as soon as possible. I would lose all faith in Der Bundesliga if he ever betrayed BVB for Bayern, and the same goes for Schurrle!!!

Reus is Der Bundesliga's Messi/Ronaldo/Bale.

All 4 are the best AM/CF's in worldwide football today at this very minute.

Reus will hopefully crush Donetsk for the sake of Der whole Bundesliga, possibly 1-3 to BVB on wednesday.

As for Sahin, i pray Real sell him in the summer to some division 2 small bit-bob team in a league unknown somewhere in Siberia hahahaha. He's so so slow and energy drained, every time i have seen him play for Real, Liverpool and again BVB!!

Talking about depths in numbers how about this squad for next season:

BVB 2013-14 era:

Weidenfeller

Piszcek Hummels Subotic Schmelzer

Blazy Bender Gundogan Gotze

Reus Lewandowski

Subs: Leno, Jantscke, Zouma, Sararer, Kehl, Grosskreutz Jamesy Morrison, Schieber

That is sort of the indepth squad that could go for the treble next season perhaps?

I've heart reports of a 5M move for Kurt Zouma to BVB and Santana heading back to Brasil, possibly Fluminese for 3-4M. That'd be a great straight swap, and Sararer and Morrison i believe fit the style of play BVB play. ;)

4-1 SON IS CRUSHING BVB single handedly' date=' Hamburger are sending a clear execution message to Frankfurter and Leverkusen, that they are coming for the UCL spots.

[b']TO ALL BVB fans[/b], as soon as Lewa leaves BVB, they will immediately drop like dominoes, and they may just become a top 4 finishing team once he leaves.

Title race is all but over for sure now (Commander figuratively shakes all Bayern supporting SM forum fans on their title victory 2012-13) :):):)

I dont get you fella - BVB avatar and you rip into them.

Classy spelt m u p p e t :P

EDIT: and now you comment below being a fan, lol.

I agree' date=' Lewa suits BVB perfectly well, he could become a true legend at Der Westfalendation, but he not only needs to concentrate on keeping his concentration levels high on the pitch, but NEEDS to sign a new contract with BVB, possibly a 5+ year deal as soon as possible. I would lose all faith in Der Bundesliga if he ever betrayed BVB for Bayern, and the same goes for Schurrle!!!

Reus is Der Bundesliga's Messi/Ronaldo/Bale.

All 4 are the best AM/CF's in worldwide football today at this very minute.

Reus will hopefully crush Donetsk for the sake of Der whole Bundesliga, possibly 1-3 to BVB on wednesday.

[left']As for Sahin, i pray Real sell him in the summer to some division 2 small bit-bob team in a league unknown somewhere in Siberia hahahaha. He's so so slow and energy drained, every time i have seen him play for Real, Liverpool and again BVB!!

Talking about depths in numbers how about this squad for next season:

BVB 2013-14 era:[/left]

Weidenfeller

Piszcek Hummels Subotic Schmelzer

Blazy Bender Gundogan Gotze

Reus Lewandowski

Subs: Leno, Jantscke, Zouma, Sararer, Kehl, Grosskreutz Jamesy Morrison, Schieber

That is sort of the indepth squad that could go for the treble next season perhaps?

I've heart reports of a 5M move for Kurt Zouma to BVB and Santana heading back to Brasil, possibly Fluminese for 3-4M. That'd be a great straight swap, and Sararer and Morrison i believe fit the style of play BVB play. ;)

Reus is a great player indeed but you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo with him.Not going to complain bout Bale as it doesnt have any sense..You put him on same list with Messi or Ronaldo which is enough for me.

Sararer?He joined Stuttgart..actually he'll do that in the summer and he has been a flop.Morrison?Another midifielder?Its like BvB doesn't have Leitner/Sahin/Bender/Gundogan and Kehl.You probably had a dream about Zouma and Jantschke.Leno has no use to the team with Weidnefeller still being young and Langerak who proved that he's a very good replacement.

I dont get you fella - BVB avatar and you rip into them.

Classy spelt m u p p e t :P

EDIT: and now you comment below being a fan' date=' lol.[/quote']

Actually i am a huge Mats Hummels fan - best defender on the planet by a 1 million miles. Possibly the greatest CB that ever lives, he just had an anomilee of a minor poor game today. That explains my Avatar.

I rip into most Der Bundesliga clubs when they do not perform well, same goes for Bayern.

Reus is a great player indeed but you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo with him.Not going to complain bout Bale as it doesnt have any sense..You put him on same list with Messi or Ronaldo which is enough for me.

Sararer?He joined Stuttgart..actually he'll do that in the summer and he has been a flop.Morrison?Another midifielder?Its like BvB doesn't have Leitner/Sahin/Bender/Gundogan and Kehl.You probably had a dream about Zouma and Jantschke.Leno has no use to the team with Weidnefeller still being young and Langerak who proved that he's a very good replacement.

I've read about Sararer also, he had a choice of Stuttgart, Gladbach and Leverkusen and choice Stuttgart for more playing time, but i believe he could have made it at BVB. There are only 3 good players at Furth - Him, Klaus who could also make it at BVB and Sobiech who funnily enough is on loan from BVB - i just remembered, lets not forget Sobiech could be BVB's next stalwart CB should Subotic or Hummels join Liverpool.

4-5-1 is without doubt an option, but BVB only need 3 strikers, unless they were to go for Herrmann who is very diverse. BVB need a left winger so Reus can play his natural CF position and Jamesy Morrison fits the bill - he could be BVBs next Paul Lambert i rate him very highly. Zouma and Jantschke could be modern greats being led by a top coach like Klopp. They are tailor made for BVB, Liverpool, Arsenal or Bayern.

Weidenfeller is not the greatest handler of the ball similarly to Pepe Reina or Krul, whereas the naturally built stance of Leno is. He was outstanding against BVB last week, it's a shame he has to play with such poor defenders like Toprak sometimes.

Ter Stegen will either be Deutsch #1 in 2014 or 2015 ish. He's of better quality than a 20 year old Manuel Neuer, and he's joining Liverpool, so Leno would be BVB's best choice - best to snap him up before Schalke do.

Actually i am a huge Mats Hummels fan - best defender on the planet by a 1 million miles. Possibly the greatest CB that ever lives' date=' he just had an anomilee of a minor poor game today. That explains my Avatar.

I rip into most Der Bundesliga clubs when they do not perform well, same goes for Bayern.

I've read about Sararer also, he had a choice of Stuttgart, Gladbach and Leverkusen and choice Stuttgart for more playing time, but i believe he could have made it at BVB. There are only 3 good players at Furth - Him, Klaus who could also make it at BVB and Sobiech who funnily enough is on loan from BVB - i just remembered, lets not forget Sobiech could be BVB's next stalwart CB should Subotic or Hummels join Liverpool.

4-5-1 is without doubt an option, but BVB only need 3 strikers, unless they were to go for Herrmann who is very diverse. BVB need a left winger so Reus can play his natural CF position and Jamesy Morrison fits the bill - he could be BVBs next Paul Lambert i rate him very highly. Zouma and Jantschke could be modern greats being led by a top coach like Klopp. They are tailor made for BVB, Liverpool, Arsenal or Bayern.

Weidenfeller is not the greatest handler of the ball similarly to Pepe Reina or Krul, whereas the naturally built stance of Leno is. He was outstanding against BVB last week, it's a shame he has to play with such poor defenders like Toprak sometimes.

Ter Stegen will either be Deutsch #1 in 2014 or 2015 ish. He's of better quality than a 20 year old Manuel Neuer, and he's joining Liverpool, so Leno would be BVB's best choice - best to snap him up before Schalke do.[/quote']

Are you dreaming?4-5-1?Why would Klopp ever change the system which works very well for Borussia?Sobiech?Have you ever heard about Marian Saar?He signed with Dortmund from Leverkusen youth and he's linked as one of the best prospects to come from Germany in defence.

Hummels best defender on the planet?1 bad game?He has been far away from his form from last season.He had only 1 or 2 good game this season vs Munich/and had another good game but forgot against who.In rest he was quite average to decent.

Are you dreaming?4-5-1?Why would Klopp ever change the system which works very well for Borussia?Sobiech?Have you ever heard about Marian Saar?He signed with Dortmund from Leverkusen youth and he's linked as one of the best prospects to come from Germany in defence.

Hummels best defender on the planet?1 bad game?He has been far away from his form from last season.He had only 1 or 2 good game this season vs Munich/and had another good game but forgot against who.In rest he was quite average to decent.

Sobiech is still quite a decent improving CB at Furth' date=' you cant dismiss him being a BVB regular in 2/3 years time at all. I have heard of Marian Saar, but i cannot say i have watched him regularly enough to compare his developments to Sobiech.

There's really no need to say he's the best 'prospects', when Mats Hummels will continuely be the best CB on the planet until he is 33/34, i.e the next 10 solid years, same goes for Badstuber and Howedes.

Hummels for me is dismissed to much for having the odd off game, he leads a whole BVB team from the age of 21 winning league titles and still gets slated by BVB fans like yourself.

P.S. Hummels will also win 2/3 Champions league trophies in his career as well as many league titles.

Didn't watch the game, did Dortmund get out played or what? Take nothing away from Hamburg top team.

No, the referee cheated Lewa, sent him off and killed BVB's title challenge off within the first 25 mins.

BVB also lost because they played the useless waste of space that is called Sahin in the middle

Getting thrashed 4-1, shows HOW MUCH BVB NEEDS Schmelzy on the left, Gundogan running things in CM and most importantly, Subotic - the most underated CB on the planet and should be 93 rated on SM!!!

Santana and Sahin are pathetic players, and if they play against Donetsk, BVB WILL BE SLAUGHTERED by Douglas Costa and co.

3rd point - Rudnevs and Son is the deadliest partnership i have seen in Der liga this season - both only being 87 rated is a disgrace to Hamburger. I wouldn't be suprised if Hamburger made this late charge for the top 4, with 2 deadly strikers and a composed CAM in Van Der Vaart.

Rudnevs is possibly the best goal poacher on the planet in this very moment. :);)B)

I thought MUTD and Commander is the same person. :confused: How can he argue with himself? :confused:

MUTD supports Manchester United and BVB - i support neither.

MUTD think Reus is BVB's best player - he is very wrong, it's Superman a.k.a Clark Kent a.k.a Mats Hummeelllsss.

Hummels is the best defender on planet earth - MUTD somehow disagrees.

As you can see, MUTD is a harsh BVB critic, where as I am quite fair and nice towards BVB and the rest of Der Bundesliga - beste liga in Der Welt!!

;)B):cool:

Sobiech is still quite a decent improving CB at Furth' date=' you cant dismiss him being a BVB regular in 2/3 years time at all. I have heard of Marian Saar, but i cannot say i have watched him regularly enough to compare his developments to Sobiech.

There's really no need to say he's the best 'prospects', when Mats Hummels will continuely be the best CB on the planet until he is 33/34, i.e the next 10 solid years, same goes for Badstuber and Howedes.

Hummels for me is dismissed to much for having the odd off game, he leads a whole BVB team from the age of 21 winning league titles and still gets slated by BVB fans like yourself.

P.S. Hummels will also win 2/3 Champions league trophies in his career as well as many league titles.

No, the referee cheated Lewa, sent him off and killed BVB's title challenge off within the first 25 mins.

BVB also lost because they played the useless waste of space that is called Sahin in the middle

Getting thrashed 4-1, shows HOW MUCH BVB NEEDS Schmelzy on the left, Gundogan running things in CM and most importantly, Subotic - the most underated CB on the planet and should be 93 rated on SM!!!

Santana and Sahin are pathetic players, and if they play against Donetsk, BVB WILL BE SLAUGHTERED by Douglas Costa and co.

3rd point - Rudnevs and Son is the deadliest partnership i have seen in Der liga this season - both only being 87 rated is a disgrace to Hamburger. I wouldn't be suprised if Hamburger made this late charge for the top 4, with 2 deadly strikers and a composed CAM in Van Der Vaart.

Rudnevs is possibly the best goal poacher on the planet in this very moment. :);)B)[/quote']

Yeah..Rudnesv the best CF in the planet,Douglas is barely playing for Shaktar and when he played he was dreadful,Sahin is rubbish..are you dreaming?

Do you have a globe to see how many UCL will Hummels win?As long as a Pique/Vidic/Ramos will still be there he'll never be called the best..especially if he doesnt pick up his form.Based on his current form he wasnt even in top 5 best in Bundesliga.Badstuber?He isnt even one of the best in Bundesliga when he's fullfit...he's always open to a mistake and that costed Munich many points in previous season.

MUTD think Reus is BVB's best player - he is very wrong' date=' it's Superman a.k.a Clark Kent a.k.a Mats Hummeelllsss.

As you can see, MUTD is a harsh BVB critic, where as I am quite fair and nice towards BVB and the rest of Der Bundesliga - beste liga in Der Welt!!

;)B):cool:[/quote']

Absolutely bonkers

MUTD think Reus is BVB's best player - he is very wrong' date=' it's Superman a.k.a Clark Kent a.k.a Mats Hummeelllsss.

Wouldn't be fun if both of 'you' share the same personalities. ;)

Yeah..Rudnesv the best CF in the planet' date='Douglas is barely playing for Shaktar and when he played he was dreadful,Sahin is rubbish..are you dreaming?

Do you have a globe to see how many UCL will Hummels win?As long as a Pique/Vidic/Ramos will still be there he'll never be called the best..especially if he doesnt pick up his form.Based on his current form he wasnt even in top 5 best in Bundesliga.Badstuber?He isnt even one of the best in Bundesliga when he's fullfit...he's always open to a mistake and that costed Munich many points in previous season.[/quote']

- RUDNEVS is the best goal POACHER on the planet in the past recent weeks, not player lol.

Douglas will get more game time after Willians departure, i know what i'm talking about comrade.

- Sahin is a mediocre CM, who needs both legs carrying by the rest of his teammates. He is deadwood and should be playing in a minor league, like Turkey or Greece.

Pique - gets caught out against bigger opposition, he is one of the most overated CB's in the modern era. Puyol has carried him for years. If you said Puyol, i would accept Hummels not quite being past that level just yet.

Vidic - great 5 years ago, hasbeen now, too slow, gets caught in possesion, his vision and awareness is dropping. Don't know how you can say he is still on Hummels' level.

Ramos - the most rash defender in the world, only behind his mate Pepe. He is just hyped up because he recently received a +1 to 95, based on the lucky season Madrid had last year. Put in their places by Atletico this season.

Hummels and Badstuber are the Beckenbauer and Bobby Moore of this era, and only Boateng has let Badstuber down, whereas Hummels is having a minor setback, enjoying the high life as being called the best CB on the planet, and possibly the best CB ever to grace football in it's 150 year history. Top player is Mats Hummels, and i expect him to lift the champions league trophy as quickly as this spring, at Wembley Stadion my friend. ;)B):cool::)

Absolutely bonkers

Das ist nicht richtig comrade. :D

Wouldn't be fun if both of 'you' share the same personalities. ;)

We do not share anything the same, i could not bare the thought of supporting Manchester United or BVB!!!!

It turns my stomach how a Liverpool fan like yourself can think that every tom, dick and Harry supports Manchester United lol. :D:D

According to your SM profile, you no longer support Liverpool, but BORUSSIA DORTMUND

:eek:

- RUDNEVS is the best goal POACHER on the planet in the past recent weeks' date=' not player lol.

Douglas will get more game time after Willians departure, i know what i'm talking about comrade.

- Sahin is a mediocre CM, who needs both legs carrying by the rest of his teammates. He is deadwood and should be playing in a minor league, like Turkey or Greece.

Pique - gets caught out against bigger opposition, he is one of the most overated CB's in the modern era. Puyol has carried him for years. If you said Puyol, i would accept Hummels not quite being past that level just yet.

Vidic - great 5 years ago, hasbeen now, too slow, gets caught in possesion, his vision and awareness is dropping. Don't know how you can say he is still on Hummels' level.

Ramos - the most rash defender in the world, only behind his mate Pepe. He is just hyped up because he recently received a +1 to 95, based on the lucky season Madrid had last year. Put in their places by Atletico this season.

Hummels and Badstuber are the Beckenbauer and Bobby Moore of this era, and only Boateng has let Badstuber down, whereas Hummels is having a minor setback, enjoying the high life as being called the best CB on the planet, and possibly the best CB ever to grace football in it's 150 year history. Top player is Mats Hummels, and i expect him to lift the champions league trophy as quickly as this spring, at Wembley Stadion my friend. ;)B):cool::)

Das ist nicht richtig comrade. :D

We do not share anything the same, i could not bare the thought of supporting Manchester United or BVB!!!!

It turns my stomach how a Liverpool fan like yourself can think that every tom, dick and Harry supports Manchester United lol. :D:D[/quote']

I will ignore your personal opinions on the CBs as doesnt have any sense to start a debate as you're cleary deluded.

Just want to add that Taison was brought by Shaktar as a replacement for Willian

So according to yourself' date=' i support Liverpool and BVB??

Where in my profile do i state this exactly comrade? :confused::confused:[/quote']

And now, that I've pointed it out, you've removed that you even have a favourite club! This way, I know it's really you

:rolleyes:

EDIT:Oh, and you've removed the THE COMMANDER as your nickname :rolleyes: