Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Hope Schalke sign Bastos on a permanent basis he's quality. Does anyone know when Papadopoulas is expected back?

How much is the fee for Bastos in the loan deal? I think the loan deal was 18 months with a permanent option included,if that was the case I'd just keep him on loan for another year and then let him go,unfortunately Schalke don't have a great deal of cash to spend and I'd rather spend it elsewhere if we do hopefully qualify for the UCL again.

I think even just a new keeper,left back and quality coach would make this into a very strong side and one that would be competing with Leverkusen on 3rd/4th on a regular basis.

Hope Schalke sign Bastos on a permanent basis he's quality. Does anyone know when Papadopoulas is expected back?

Well' date=' next season I assume. Only 3 games left for Schalke. No point in rushing him back, even if he was fit (which I think he still isn't; been quiet around him)

How much is the fee for Bastos in the loan deal? I think the loan deal was 18 months with a permanent option included,if that was the case I'd just keep him on loan for another year and then let him go,unfortunately Schalke don't have a great deal of cash to spend and I'd rather spend it elsewhere if we do hopefully qualify for the UCL again.

I think even just a new keeper,left back and quality coach would make this into a very strong side and one that would be competing with Leverkusen on 3rd/4th on a regular basis.

The loan deal was for 18 months indeed and Schalke has a buy option after the end of both seasons. They already said though that they are not going to exercise their buy option this season and will loan Bastos for one more year. Bastos himself said he wishes Schalke to sign him completely.

If Schalke had reached the CL semi, they'd would have had to buy him automatically and the fee would have been around 5m. At least that is what some reports say. So in case they are true, it wouldn't be a much different sum next season. I quite rate him and actually have an old Lyon jersey of him too back when I was living in Lyon. He definitely improved the Schalke offense, there is no doubt about that. And yes, a cracker of a left foot.

BILD apparently running with Dzeko to Dortmund as a done deal. Dzeko tweeted picture of a plane with "I've gone".

Lewandowski on his way out then

Honigstein twittered that BILD will come out with a big story at midnight again. Right now there is nothing regarding Dzeko on their homepage but it is still 5 minutes to midnight :D

That Dzeko rumour is heating up online though with his plane tweet and some say that plane was supposed to land in Düsseldorf. We probably know more tonight or tomorrow morning. It is looking likely though. And yes, that would mean Lewa is leaving this summer I assume.

I believe it when I see it and don't care about some random tweet. I have seen so much wrong stuff being tweeted, there is no point in believing anything.

Right now I'd put my house on Reus not leaving. Dzeko will probably come but maybe for 20m or so. Lewa to Bayern then or in EPL for 25.

Also, it is 5 past 12 and there is nothing on BILD. Somebody posted before that Bild announced the transfer which is incorrect. Probably as incorrect as your tweet.