Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

I believe it when I see it and don't care about some random tweet. I have seen so much wrong stuff being tweeted' date=' there is no point in believing anything.

Right now I'd put my house on Reus not leaving. Dzeko will probably come but maybe for 20m or so. Lewa to Bayern then or in EPL for 25.

Also, it is 5 past 12 and there is nothing on BILD. Somebody posted before that Bild announced the transfer which is incorrect. Probably as incorrect as your tweet.[/quote']

I refreshed the bild page by 100 times in last 2 minutes.I bet my house/car/parrots that Reus is gonna stay.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

I think Dzeko-Reus transfer rumor is the worst ever.

Dzeko+cash for Lewa may have sounded much better...Yet who knows maybe the latter is what really happened .

We have to be patient and see what will happen in the upcoming hours .

Peace out B)

Raphael Honigstein dismissed it as a rumour. He broke the 'BILD exclusive' as coming up' date=' and also broke the Gotze to Bayern last week.

He seems a pretty reliable follow for all things Fußbal[/quote']

He is a decent guy to follow on Twitter. He didn't break the Götze transfer though and yes, he already apologized for saying BILD is gonna break an exclusive story at midnight. Even those guys get a bit overexcited at times.

As i said, you can all go to bed, Raz can pack his inhaler in again too :D, there won't be anything newsworthy to report tonight and most definitely not a Reus transfer as I said. As if Dortmund would do something like that and announce it again a day before the semi-final. they were angry enough last week when the götze thing happened.

how come draxler is playing on the left to accomodate raffael? He was playing amazing playing as a number 10.

Probably Keller just trying a few options. Draxler had 2 assists today and Raffael had one so wasn't such a bad decision

Jeez' date=' if we manage to get Reus involved I will be happy as 74 hamsters put together. I'd actually be happy with a City transfer for the first time in ages :P[/quote']

you will remain unhappy. sorry buddy.

Well' date=' I won't be unhappy to see the back of Dzeko; he's useless. Getting Reus would make me inordinately happy though :P[/quote']

Most times I have watched him he was pretty decent. Always good for a goal. There are way worse strikers out there. He just needs some regular game time.

if he leaves, it also means you are in for a striker in summer. losing balotelli and dzeko in one season is quite a loss of squad depth and quality.

If Dortmund give Reus away' date=' theyve lost all of my respect. Reus has had an amazing season giving 11 goals & 9 assists plus helping them in the CL too.[/quote']

They won't. It would go against everything they have said and against their behaviour of the last few seasons.

I choose to believe in their words and common sense instead of a random twitter rumour. Crazy how the world works these days. One guy posts something up and thousand talk about it.

Most times I have watched him he was pretty decent. Always good for a goal. There are way worse strikers out there. He just needs some regular game time.

if he leaves' date=' it also means you are in for a striker in summer. losing balotelli and dzeko in one season is quite a loss of squad depth and quality.[/quote']

He does score but he does very little else. That's OK in some teams but when your other options are Aguero and Tevez, you get used to your strikers chasing everything and tracking back. Dzeko doesn't do that.

We definitely need to buy someone. Rumours have tended to link us with Cavani and Jovetic, but that's heading off topic for this thread :)

If Dortmund give Reus away' date=' theyve lost all of my respect. Reus has had an amazing season giving 11 goals & 9 assists plus helping them in the CL too.[/quote']

12 goals and 11 assists according to transfermarket,12 goals and 9 assists according to Bundesliga.com

4 goals and 3 assists in UCL..

So E.Frankfurt played a 0-0 score line against Mainz, the draw puts them up to 5th on the table.

Meier has been there best player no doubt scoring 13 goals, Sebastian Jung would be there second best player of the season.

I don't think Reus will move to Man City, not sure why just don't see it.

I think Dzeko would be a good buy for Dortmund to replace Gotze and if Robert leaves.

So what's the story then Reus -Man City for Dzeko?

Surely Dortmund will have to throw in someone else as a makeweight in the deal haha.

What about Draxler is him signing a new deal' date='the truth or just another Tinterwebs rumour?[/quote']

There is no story regarding Reus.

Draxler has a contract until 2016. Haven't read anything about him signing a new one. He will eventually though to earn more money there.

He has also said that "he will never play for Dortmund" since that rumour has been going around too.

So E.Frankfurt played a 0-0 score line against Mainz' date=' the draw puts them up to 5th on the table.

Meier has been there best player no doubt scoring 13 goals, Sebastian Jung would be there second best player of the season.[/i']

I don't think Reus will move to Man City, not sure why just don't see it.

I think Dzeko would be a good buy for Dortmund to replace Gotze and if Robert leaves.

The race for the Euro League spots is going at snail pace. It is absolutely ridiculous. No team seems to want to qualify. 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all didn't win this weekend.

Dzeko wouldn't be the Götze replacement. If Dzeko comes, it means Lewa is leaving this summer.

There is no story regarding Reus.

Draxler has a contract until 2016. Haven't read anything about him signing a new one. He will eventually though to earn more money there.

He has also said that "he will never play for Dortmund" since that rumour has been going around too.

The race for the Euro League spots is going at snail pace. It is absolutely ridiculous. No team seems to want to qualify. 5th' date=' 6th, 7th and 8th all didn't win this weekend.

Dzeko wouldn't be the Götze replacement. If Dzeko comes, it means Lewa is leaving this summer.[/quote']

He reminds me a bit of a little German who just left Dortmund :rolleyes:

According to bild..Gundogan gonna sign a new contract.In the start of the article they also said that 'After Gotze and Lewa left for Munich'...so I think that Lewa is pretty much out now?

Also Webb gonna be the referee for tonight game.Good choose!He wants to revenge United!

According to bild..Gundogan gonna sign a new contract.In the start of the article they also said that 'After Gotze and Lewa left for Munich'...so I think that Lewa is pretty much out now?

Also Webb gonna be the referee for tonight game.Good choose!He wants to revenge United!

LOL what's that supposed to mean? Dortmund won the first leg fair and square so I don't know if his 'revenge' will really be needed.