Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Jan Aage Fjortoft (who is pretty reliable) tweeted that De Bruyne has agreed terms with Dortmund but the clubs have yet to agree a fee. Three days ago he tweeted that he's been told that "from people close to the prosess that Kevin De- Bruyne will be Dortmund-player next season."

As for the Eriksen rumours, they're just Twitter rumours after De Boer said that Dortmund made an enquiry for him. As Fjortoft pointed out:

Christian Eriksen is a very talented player. But a phone call from Klopp doesn't make him Dortmund-player...

But could happen

On what basis is he reliable?

Don't get me wrong' date=' I like him but just wonder where you get the reliable from.[/quote']

I read somewhere that he's pretty reliable when it comes to transfer speculation. It could be wrong though.

I read somewhere that he's pretty reliable when it comes to transfer speculation. It could be wrong though.

He is just a sky pundit who is co-presenting the 6:30pm Saturday game together with Lothar Matthäus, ex-ref Dr. Markus Merk and obv some guy from Sky. He got no connections to Dortmund whatsoever.

The thing is that all those ex-players and experts don't know more than we do. They hear some rumours and try to combine it with some common sense.

The Götze transfer has been kept secret for 2+ weeks. Nobody knew about a 37m transfer from one CL-Final team to another...

Guardiola at Bayern has been kept secret for a month or so and the news got broken when somebody at Milan talked.

Where were the sources of great ex-players and experts there?

They don't know more than you and me. De Bruyne will go somewhere and both Leverkusen and Dortmund officials have probably talked to his agent already. It's not like there are lots of other options out there. I can say right now that I heard de Bruyne goes to Dortmund. And if he does, I can feel great but that doesn't mean that I actually knew.

Ex-players don't have inside knowledge. Bayern don't let Beckenbauer know who they buy. United don't let Neville know who they buy etc. etc.

Dortmund officials have admitted watching Jackson Martinez at Porto's match against Benfica the other day. Watzke, Klopp and Zorc were all in Portugal to watch tehe game.

Zorc also watched Aston Villa's game against Chelsea scouting Benteke.

Zorc was also in Brazil last week talking to Mineiro officials.

BILD reports Dortmund and de Bruyne have agreed on a 5-year deal.

Would you honestly start neymar over Gomez or mandzukic in their current forms? I wouldn't, in not a world class manager, but If neymar goes to Bayern hell be a cup type player for a season or 2, which could do him real well at top level imo.

Reading rumours that Bayern have signed Neymar.

"Pep Guardiola has supposedly made Neymar another one of his signings at Bayern says former Santos official Vicente Cascione"

Would you honestly start neymar over Gomez or mandzukic in their current forms? I wouldn't' date=' in not a world class manager, but If neymar goes to Bayern hell be a cup type player for a season or 2, which could do him real well at top level imo.[/quote']

I honestly wouldnt no, but Pep just might - his style of play is more Neymar than Gomez.

I don't believe it. I don't want him at Bayern anyway. Media is having a field day making stuff up. How many more attacking mids we are supposedly signing :rolleyes:

He'll be a striker not an attacking midfielder.

There is no way Bayern will buy Neymar

I can see it happening tbh.

Shaqiri can do the same things Neymar can and is already in the squad. Not happening. Had we not bought Götze perhaps, but not now

If we buy somebody, it will be Lewandowski and a defensive midfielder / defender.

I will have a bet with anybody that we will not buy Neymar.

Shaqiri can do the same things Neymar can and is already in the squad. Not happening. Had we not bought Götze perhaps' date=' but not now

If we buy somebody, it will be Lewandowski and a defensive midfielder / defender.

I will have a bet with anybody that we will not buy Neymar.[/quote']

How can you be so sure? Do you work at the club? Are you Pep's personal assistant? Or his assistant manager? Or are you Neymar's agent?

If you are any of the above why are you wasting your time on here? surely your too important? and if your not maybe you should get a job on a German football channel?

How can you be so sure? Do you work at the club? Are you Pep's personal assistant? Or his assistant manager? Or are you Neymar's agent?

If you are any of the above why are you wasting your time on here? surely your too important? and if your not maybe you should get a job on a German football channel?

What exactly is your problem here? Starting to get off-topic and personal.

What exactly is your problem here? Starting to get off-topic and personal.

No problem whatsoever.

I like your posts a lot but a few people on these forums, more so on this thread in particular seem so sure of things that they dont allow people to dicuss topics on said threads, however fickle they are.

I am just wondering how sure you are that this wont happen? You have NO idea what Guardiola will do - and it is incredibly well publicised that he is a huge fan of Neymar, and a flair striker is something he has only ever used and Bayern dont currently have one. Talks have stalled with Barca, and any sane player would pick Bayern over Real.

Unless of course it is like I stated, & you are connected to Pep or the club.

No problem whatsoever.

I like your posts a lot but a few people on these forums' date=' more so on this thread in particular seem so sure of things that they dont allow people to dicuss topics on said threads, however fickle they are.

I am just wondering how sure you are that this wont happen? You have NO idea what Guardiola will do - and it is incredibly well publicised that he is a huge fan of Neymar, and a flair striker is something he has only ever used and Bayern dont currently have one. Talks have stalled with Barca, and any sane player would pick Bayern over Real.

Unless of course it is like I stated, & you are connected to Pep or the club.[/quote']

I have been following this club all my life. You get an idea of what is likely and what is unlikely. Götze was always very likely as we have repeatedly stated that we try to buy German players. It has always been our goal to have the best German players at the club. This is why we bid for Reus, this is why we got Götze.

It has repeatedly been said that we no longer buy South American talents. In fact, we have completely shut down our South American Scouting department years ago. Fair enough, Neymar is not exactly a guy you need a scouting department for. There would be enough info on him available.

Either way, we have just bought Götze for 37m and Neymar will not cost any less. We are not going to spend 90-100m on two players. This is not Bayern-like. It has been the same people at the helm for decades. Hoeneß and Rummenigge. Pep will get a fair bit of money but it isn't going to be 90-100m for two players.

When Bayern do a transfer, everybody involved (Hoeneß, Rummenigge, Hopfner, Sammer etc.) will have to unanimously agree on it. I don't see that happening.

Neymar is unproven at European level, has never lived anywhere but Brazil. Who knows how he will adapt to cold Germany.

I don't see Bayern taking a 40-50m risk in getting him, especially as we don't need anybody for that position.

You can discuss whatever you want, go nuts. But so can I and if I see something not happening, I will say so.

If he goes to Bayern, fair enough, I will eat my hat. But no sane German Bayern fan thinks that.

Edit: to say it in the words of Jan-Aage Fjortoft as we talked about him yesterday:

"No Neymar, No Suarez, No Rooney and No Bale to Bayern!

You know where to find me if I'm wrong.."

I have been following this club all my life. You get an idea of what is likely and what is unlikely. Götze was always very likely as we have repeatedly stated that we try to buy German players. It has always been our goal to have the best German players at the club. This is why we bid for Reus' date=' this is why we got Götze.

It has repeatedly been said that we no longer buy South American talents. In fact, we have completely shut down our South American Scouting department years ago. Fair enough, Neymar is not exactly a guy you need a scouting department for. There would be enough info on him available.

Either way, we have just bought Götze for 37m and Neymar will not cost any less. We are not going to spend 90-100m on two players. This is not Bayern-like. It has been the same people at the helm for decades. Hoeneß and Rummenigge. Pep will get a fair bit of money but it isn't going to be 90-100m for two players.

When Bayern do a transfer, everybody involved (Hoeneß, Rummenigge, Hopfner, Sammer etc.) will have to unanimously agree on it. I don't see that happening.

Neymar is unproven at European level, has never lived anywhere but Brazil. Who knows how he will adapt to cold Germany.

I don't see Bayern taking a 40-50m risk in getting him, especially as we don't need anybody for that position.

You can discuss whatever you want, go nuts. But so can I and if I see something not happening, I will say so.[/quote']

I get what your saying, & like I said I like your posts a lot but no-one has any concrete idea of how the club or Pep will approach this whole situation.

I can see why you are saying Neymar wont happen but I fathom to see how anyone can write this deal off until something is concrete when you consider the situation of all 4 clubs involved (Santos, Barca, Real & Bayern).

I write this deal off because it goes against everything Bayern stands for and previously acted on.

I will be disappointed if we buy an over-hyped unproven young Brazilian for 50m. To add to that, who knows who actually owns Neymar. May well be such agent ownership again (I don't know, haven't researched it either) and they are not going to put up with this stuff.

Nobody believes that in Germany just because one old guy in Brazil with too much free time on his hands publishes that on his blog: http://www.vicentecascione.com.br/blog/PostTexto.aspx?idPost=173#.UZHv3ULiaF8

Lets concentrate on other players.

Rode looks set to join Bayern but E.Frankfurt chairman Heribert Bruchhagen has said the club wont let him go until his contract expires in 2014?

Yes, correct. He said so on Doppelpass on the weekend. Rode has come to him personally and says he will not extend his contract.

No idea what he wants at Bayern, not good enough. Should stay at Frankfurt or move to a club like Leverkusen/Schalke first.

I write this deal off because it goes against everything Bayern stands for and previously acted on.

I will be disappointed if we buy an over-hyped unproven young Brazilian for 50m. To add to that' date=' who knows who actually owns Neymar. May well be such agent ownership again (I don't know, haven't researched it either) and they are not going to put up with this stuff.[/quote']

My last post on Neymar (until others forumers talk of the subject).

His ownership details are a bit cloudy yeah, apparently Santos were only willing to sell 60% of his rights (not sure where his agent/s come into this) and Real have offered silly money for 100%. I think they are looking to take advantage of the unsure situation at Barca tbh.

I can understand why you right it off - but you cannot go on previous actions with a new manager like Pep coming in, until he actually arrives and sets things in motion.

Yes' date=' correct. He said so on Doppelpass on the weekend. Rode has come to him personally and says he will not extend his contract.

No idea what he wants at Bayern, not good enough. Should stay at Frankfurt or move to a club like Leverkusen/Schalke first.[/quote']

I think if he went to Leverkusen that would be a great move. CL football plus can learn from Rofles.