Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

That squad is a disgrace. Kießling not being called up was known as Löw is a douche.

Sam and some others being called up ahead of Castro is laughable. How Zieler is still in that team ahead of other goalies is also a mystery.

Großkreutz and Bender in the team as they haven't played as much this season as some others I assume.

Will be hilarious seeing that team play. 80% of those called up won't play for Germany again anyway.

Cracking U21 squad.

Pretty much bugging me too when read the squad. Especially when Sam probably got a called up just because to make Nigeria step down from using him :o

Agree with U21 squad, possibly the best possible squad for now.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread 2010/11 With the Bundesliga becoming stronger again and so more people might being interested in the Bundesliga I thought it would be a good idea to make a

Latest transfer news:

Bittencourt to Hannover for 3m. Apparently they agreed on personal terms. Dortmund wants a buy-back clause.

Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan has been linked with a move to Leverkusen.

Dortmund's 15th of May deadline for a Lewandowski offer has passed with no offer coming in.

WHAT a game today.

Freiburg at home to Schalke with 4th place up for grabs, its winner takes all between these two clubs (a draw & it's Schalke's), unless its a 0-0 draw and E.Frankfurt beat Wolfsburg by 5 goals :P

Would be brilliant if Freiburg got 4th!

Gonna see if I can find a love stream of the game :D

Dortmund's 15th of May deadline for a Lewandowski offer has passed with no offer coming in.

Do you think he will stay?

Just read this from Lewandowski

"I have only one thing on my mind," he told TVN 24, referring to the Champions League final between Dortmund and Bayern on May 25.

"A transfer is not the issue for me at the moment. You have to wait until the end of the season. I think everything will become clear."

Not exactly committing himself to the club!

"I have only one thing on my mind' date='" he told TVN 24, referring to the Champions League final between Dortmund and Bayern on May 25.

"A transfer is not the issue for me at the moment. You have to wait until the end of the season. I think everything will become clear."

Not exactly committing himself to the club![/quote']

Interesting statement, I think he knows where he is of to in the summer. :)

"I have only one thing on my mind' date='" he told TVN 24, referring to the Champions League final between Dortmund and Bayern on May 25.

Not exactly committing himself to the club![/quote']

He has always said he wants to leave. Zorc, Klopp etc. have confirmed that in interviews that Lewandowski will leave.

The question is when he leaves. This is right now impossible to say. Dortmund has said times and times again they won't sell 2 superstars this summer.

They have given his agents last year their word (as in verbal) that if an offer comes in until that 15th of May deadline, they will look at it and likely sell. Problem is that after his performances this year (scored 12 league games in a row; 4 goals against CL) they suddenly don't know about this anymore. Which doesn't matter now though as it has passed anyway.

Lewandowski got really really annoying and money-driven agents so they have to want him out this summer to get some cash themselves. Apart from the fact that Lewandowski right now is on 1.5m Euros a year himself.....

If Dortmund get a decent striker soon (Jackson Martinez, Benteke etc.) and a 25m bid comes in after, I think they will sell him.