Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

timesle

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Well that's what i was thinking.If he is up against his club to be i don't know how he will play.He would want his current club to win but will also feel like he betrayed his new employers.

He put himself in a very crtical situation .

What if he didn't help BVB ??

What if he helped them getting the title ? How will his '' New teammates '' welcome him ?

Judas always has to suffer . :P

@Mia san mia , i agree with you he'll not be in good form .

Peace out B)

It's interesting that some people would even think Gotze would not give his all in a Champions League final(!) It's the biggest title a team/player can win, along with the World Cup, so why wouldn't he?

His form might not be the best due to the recent injury as already mentioned, but to think that he would not give his absolute best to lead Dortmund to the CL title is just beyond me..

It's interesting that some people would even think Gotze would not give his all in a Champions League final(!) It's the biggest title a team/player can win' date=' along with the World Cup, so why wouldn't he?

His form might not be the best due to the recent injury as already mentioned, but to think that he would not give his absolute best to lead Dortmund to the CL title is just beyond me..[/quote']

This..and even if Gotze isn't on top form because of injuries he can still decide a game on his own.

;2584601']Leverkusen have supposedly offered 12M (!) for Corinthians forward Romarinho

very very unsure on that' date=' not worth it at all.[/quote']

Was Romarinho not being banded about as one of the upcoming starlets of Brazilian football alongside Tavares Adryan when he first burst onto the scene? Or is it just a case of yet another over hyped Brazilian youngster?

Is Adryan still looked at as an extremely promising talent?

Edit: Apologies as this is clearly in the wrong thread.

;2584601']Leverkusen have supposedly offered 12M (!) for Corinthians forward Romarinho

They have been linked with many players recently to replace Schurrle....Gaitan is just one of them

No reports here yet albeit I read the foreign ones too. I am just very cautious when it comes to reports out of Brazil.

Was Romarinho not being banded about as one of the upcoming starlets of Brazilian football alongside Tavares Adryan when he first burst onto the scene? Or is it just a case of yet another over hyped Brazilian youngster?

Is Adryan still looked at as an extremely promising talent?

as with all Brazilians' date=' take it with a pinch of salt, all are very hyped up and in reality only a handful come good.

Was more of a late bloomer, came out of the football academies rather than a professional club side. Id hardly say he was a starlet more a case of kid done good with the chance he had.

Romarinho had a decent run in the Copa Lib but in the league he hasnt really achieved much on a personal level. Most likely to be 4th choice striker this season.

Adryan, shone at 'kids' level but not making the grade in the mans game. yet. But chances could be limited this season, FLA strengthened with some experience after last seasons poor campaign.

Any thing Brazil, ask away on the thread here

;2584618']as with all Brazilians' date=' take it with a pinch of salt, all are very hyped up and in reality only a handful come good.

Was more of a late bloomer, came out of the football academies rather than a professional club side. Id hardly say he was a starlet more a case of kid done good with the chance he had.

Romarinho had a decent run in the Copa Lib but in the league he hasnt really achieved much on a personal level. Most likely to be 4th choice striker this season.

Adryan, shone at 'kids' level but not making the grade in the mans game. yet. But chances could be limited this season, FLA strengthened with some experience after last seasons poor campaign.

Any thing Brazil, ask away on the thread here

Cheers, will do. I realised I had posted in the wrong thread.

noticed Stefan Bell is getting some game time at Mainz' date=' any know how he's doing[/quote']

He used to be a big talent but has completely drifted off playing for the reserve team all season.

Mainz' defense is very old in general though plus Kirchhoff going too so he might get playing time. Then again, that's what most people thought this season too

is this what SM does to people, writing him off as a talent at the ripe old age of 21.

CBs peak at around 28-32

the lad will step into the side when the ageing unit is broken up, probably why he has been in the reserves all season, give them old heads one more campaign.

I for one will be looking to buy him up in as many GWs as possible.

Almost joined Inter couple seasons back, chose to stay. Mainz blooding through some decent players to replace the old guard, i think could be a top half of the table side next season with the likes of Malli, Baumgartlinger, Bell, Parker, Szalai, Moritz getting more established in the side. Plus Nicolai Muller, just got a NT call up. Handy player too.

;2586411']is this what SM does to people' date=' writing him off as a talent at the ripe old age of 21.

CBs peak at around 28-32

the lad will step into the side when the ageing unit is broken up, probably why he has been in the reserves all season, give them old heads one more campaign.

I for one will be looking to buy him up in as many GWs as possible.

Almost joined Inter couple seasons back, chose to stay. Mainz blooding through some decent players to replace the old guard, i think could be a top half of the table side next season with the likes of Malli, Baumgartlinger, Bell, Parker, Szalai, Moritz getting more established in the side. Plus Nicolai Muller, just got a NT call up. Handy player too.[/quote']

If you can't even make the squad for a team like Mainz albeit you are supposed to be a big talent, then yes, that is telling; especially as Mainz always gives young players playing time.

Add to that, that Bungert who is safe as CB for Mainz has been out with a torn ACL for the entire season and Kirchhoff struggled with injuries, then yes, Bell not playing means a lot and in fact, the few times he played, he actually helped out at RB (where Mainz is thin), a position he is not fit to play though.

;2586415']another thing MSM' date=' Malik Fathi, once a NT member, you think he will return to top flight action next season? seems to have rebuilt his career this season with a couple loan spells..[/quote']

Another one of those "big" talents who never made it. Turning 30 this year already. If Mainz get a chance they will offload him. Will be difficult to find any takers though.

;2586462']All im saying is its daft to write him off. He has time on his side.

Mate' date=' I hope he turns out great, can't have enough good defenders as a country but right now, the facts tell a very different story unfortunately. He hasn't lived up to the hype surrounding him in the past.

He actually gave an interview two months ago: [url']http://www.allgemeine-zeitung.de/sport/top-clubs/mainz-05/12957960_2.htm[/url]

he seems to be a bit disillusioned in some paragraphs.