Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread WELCOME TO ITALY Just three hours until the transfer window opens and the mayhem begins. Italy is looking a strong and competitive division in

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread IBRA TO RETURN TO INTER It is understood that a deal has been struck between Barcelona and Internazionale that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic retu

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

ANDERLECHT needs money so we're willing to sell LUKAKU for a BIG price !!!

In real life REAL MADRID is after him... he's really such a big talent.

Who will get him in G130???

The mighty Ajax will injure him first game of the season ;)

Then we'll wrap him in cotton wool and nurse him back to health in time for the World Cup with Belgium :)

Just quit bordeaux was struggling to see how i would enjoy managing them.

So i though id have a crack at the forumer packed italy.

Rob Lewis takes control of Cagliari.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Thats sounds like a much more fun challenge my aim is a smfa shield place :D.

So thats Me as Milan' date=' Rob Walshe as Inter, Nin as Fiorentina, Stifler as Genoa, Harendeep as Juve, Fraiser Mcclnes as Roma, Matty AVFC at Udineese and you at Cagliari.

8 forumers! Hopefully more will join when it opens, a team like Bari should be a challenge for somebody..[/quote']

mmmm what do you have to do to qualify as a forumer? :o

So thats Me as Milan' date=' Rob Walshe as Inter, Nin as Fiorentina, Stifler as Genoa, Harendeep as Juve, Fraiser Mcclnes as Roma, Matty AVFC at Udineese and you at Cagliari and Ian Eltringham as Lazio.

9 forumers! Hopefully more will join when it opens, a team like Bari should be a challenge for somebody..[/quote']

And mike h at sampdoria makes it 10 forumers in italy.

Not received any sensible offers for Floccari or Zarate as of yet. Some people don't seem to understand I want a DM or a CF' date=' nothing else. Not a RM, WG, CB etc

I might let both go for cash if the offers big enough :)[/quote']

Zarate and Floccari no longer available as I have agreed a deal to trade them out.

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1711

WELCOME TO ITALY

Just three hours until the transfer window opens and the mayhem begins. Italy is looking a strong and competitive division in GC130. I hope nobody minds me chipping in a few of these updates along the way. If I have got anybodies name wrong on the club list - please let me know, if anyone has something they would like included in a report (rumours etc), then please drop me a line.

CLUBS LOOK FOR MANAGERS

A number of clubs are still available in the top flight, famous names like Parma, Bari and Catania will surely get snapped up.

Anyone looking for a challenge and keen to contribute to a vibrant forum thread may also consider Atlanta, Bologna, Chievo, Livorno and Siena a good project.

GENOA AGREE BORRIELLO DEAL

Rumours coming out of Milan and Genoa are that a deal has been agreed in principle for the transfer of hitman Marco Borriello. In return Milan are rumoured to be receiving young defender Chico and having Marco Amelia's loan made permanent.