Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

Thought I could risk playing a few first teamers in the cup on Monday and rest them against Siena tonight and still beat them but I was wrong.

Siena beat my Lazio 3-2 :( Rather annoyed that our 2 defeats (the other a 2-0 loss against Bologna) so far this season have come against lower quality unmanaged teams.

That's the way the cookie crumbles but I'm still gonna have a little sulk about it :o

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread WELCOME TO ITALY Just three hours until the transfer window opens and the mayhem begins. Italy is looking a strong and competitive division in

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread IBRA TO RETURN TO INTER It is understood that a deal has been struck between Barcelona and Internazionale that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic retu

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1705

GENOA SLUMP TO DEFEAT IN ROME

Lost 2-0 to Ian's Lazio tonight. Disappointing as we were on a decent run but was dominated on stats so can't complain. Hate that "3-6-1" formation.

Milan win 5-2 against Chievo meaning we've scored 19 goals in 3 games now...

Hi folks :) My Ajax are doing splendidly and I won tonight but I'm here begging for loans. I have 5 injured first team players so could do with a few 85+ players short term covering FWD' date=' CM/DM and CB. If you can help please get in touch :)[/quote']

Genoa could loan you Burdisso CB 86, Jankovic AM 87 or Kharja RM/AM 87 if they will be of help.

Hi folks :) My Ajax are doing splendidly and I won tonight but I'm here begging for loans. I have 5 injured first team players so could do with a few 85+ players short term covering FWD' date=' CM/DM and CB. If you can help please get in touch :)[/quote']

You can loan Volta 85 CB/RB and Sammarco, 87 CM/AM from Sampdoria for a while Stuart?