Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread WELCOME TO ITALY Just three hours until the transfer window opens and the mayhem begins. Italy is looking a strong and competitive division in

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread IBRA TO RETURN TO INTER It is understood that a deal has been struck between Barcelona and Internazionale that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic retu

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

Sounders sign Ghana world cup star

Seattle Sounders FC have announced the signing of Ghana's star forward, Asamoah Gyan. The 24 year old has been brought in to accommodate other top players including Gonzalo Colsa and Edgar Duenas.

c294f9288cee1391edadcc229b9c34ac.jpg

In other transfer news, Sounders FC signed 22 year old Columbian goalkeeper David Ospina to replace aging veteran Kasey Keller.

Nice to see Stifler keeping up the excellent posts on this and many other threads. I bow down to the man. Goodness knows how he has the time to do it all.

Been very busy at work recently and have had to drop a couple of sides but, although my forum input has dropped, I'm still running my teams to the best of my (limited) ability.

Up to GC138 now I see. Last one I joined was 131 and I'm more than content with what I have now.

League News: Another 3-0 win came at a price tonight as Totti now joins Vucinic on the sidelines... :(

Heeeeeeeeeelp!

I went down 1-4 at home to an unmanaged Chievo. If the chairman could sack me.... I'd be gone!

I'm now 14th only two points from the drop zone... and my worst results are against the unmanaged. :confused:

Try 4-3-3 wingers as a formation it works well in Italy i find.

Sorry lads, quit Inter Milan, only reason I kept them for the last 5/6 games was the updates by Stifler but I can't get into this GC, couldn't get many deals and there were some numpties in it with awful bids.

You have now quit managing Internazionale

Considering I wiped the floor away at Juventus with 65% possession and 23 shots' date=' I'd say you are well worth the rep I just gave you!

Cheers pal. B)[/quote']

Good lad ;) Might go on and win the league now lol.

BTW i'm Darlington and i want Pazzini :P