Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread

Chivas USA Appoint ShaneMcG

GC130

200px-Chivas_USA_logo.svg.png

New Chivas Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "I look forward to a long and successful era in my first time in the MLS. The club is in sound economic shape, and I am confident we can build a great side here. I am looking forward to leading them back to the SMFA Champions Cup. My targets include taking the goats to a domestic league treble and within 3 years making a mark in the Champions Cup."

-

th?id=HN.608000660168378304&pid=15.1&P=0

McG has moved quickly to add several new stars to the side after some brilliant world cup exploits. Joining the team include belgium star

FELLAINI, Marouane, super goalkeeper MIGNOLET, Simon and veteran staunch defender LUISÃO, Ânderson. The manager hopes they can all blend in to a whole new look future Chivas.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new goats under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

th?id=HN.608006823455165015&pid=15.1&P=0

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread WELCOME TO ITALY Just three hours until the transfer window opens and the mayhem begins. Italy is looking a strong and competitive division in

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread IBRA TO RETURN TO INTER It is understood that a deal has been struck between Barcelona and Internazionale that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic retu

Re: Official Gold Championship 130 Discussion Thread