Football Manager 2011

Re: Football Manager 2011

Hmmm' date=' maybe he didn't improve as much as i thought. :P

Still nb though, and is 2 stars off potential[/quote']

He went up like 1 or 2 for most vital attributes, but as you have said before mental will change more as he gets older.

This thread has been so active since I lost my laptop/started revising for tests :( :( I just want to play! :D:rolleyes:

He went up like 1 or 2 for most vital attributes' date=' but as you have said before mental will change more as he gets older.

This thread has been so active since I lost my laptop/started revising for tests :( :( I just want to play! :D:rolleyes:[/quote']

I know how you feel.

I've got the one decent regen so far :), Got players who should devlop in good players.

alan.png

He cost £11.25M, And is labeled the next Miranda.

I know how you feel.

I've got the one decent regen so far :)' date=' Got players who should devlop in good players.

[center']alan.png[/center]

He cost £11.25M, And is labeled the next Miranda.

11.25M what were you smoking!?!? :eek:

That's crazy, especially on Aberdeen's budget. :o

11.25M what were you smoking!?!? :eek:

That's crazy' date=' especially on Aberdeen's budget. :o[/quote']

Unfortunately Aberdeen don't have a budget, So measure have be taken :o (Don't like it, But it's only cause it was Aberdeen). He'll be worth he got four star potential and is my best centre half already.

I don't see what wrong with the deal myself like?. I tend to overpay 11M for Lansbury, 13.5 for Camora to name a few. 5m for Kasper Schmeichel when he was transfer listed.

But I do recommend geting Arsenal as a Parent club, If you need Center halfs. I've had Bartley only played 30 times in two season but was a beast when he did. And this season I've had Varane and he scored like five in the league and seven overall. :)

If anyone is starting off a new season as a middle team in the premiership and needs a midfielder, I strongly suggest signing Simon Vukčević. He cost me about 5 million in the first season and did decent getting 7.09 average rating.

Next season he got 7.50 winning prem player of the season.

Beast at taking freekicks too.

---

In other news I'm selling gyan for 10 million which could rise to 16 million if he scores 40 goals for Juventus.

Not the same player as he was two seasons ago scoring 42 goals.

I also regret buying Dembele for 11 million. Too injury prone and not the goal machine I'm looking for, even though it has only been 10 games into the 2012/2013 campaign.

Oh and I'm also the Ireland boss, unbeaten in about 10 games (got a very easy world cup qualifying group).

edit: Fabinho is also CA: 3 stars PA: 4 and a half. Scoring lots of goals.

Before I signed him: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560909772441833684/8E9279224EFB1D76D1E22D716700DAAFF75DA777/

Just after he signed: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593905253405/AC9B1D098FF03B3A3834081222D8CF7ED8E5C22B/

Slight Improvements:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593918182989/F044EB4EF28B52CB3DA6A2FC352C6FF7D1DCD888/

Recent:http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593932230021/9F132F1EC1F3DBE3169C0756C2CAE879E5F3A3BC/

---

This was quite cool too: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593931501173/666CD0844CF6C8296E99895691573F567D7CE9DA/

and

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593930911718/64A2974EA65FDD168E2101C0A3650583E235328E/

On the subject of Regens

ottfm11.jpg

Just brought him in the summer that has just gone for £13.25 Million due to a release clause in his contract' date='amazing forward and his only 22,deary me:D.[/quote']

Now that is one beastly striker.

---

This is my past league positions from last season.

Had a really bad start, however despite finishing 8th, we qualified for the europa league for next season (which I am currently dominating the group stages) since we won it. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593925818971/8FC7FA94A470D8ED53D14586070B33FD3F73E149/

Last two games of the season we had to win two and blackburn had to lose two for us to get 7th.

They lost two but we drew and won which wasn't good enough. :(

http://www.fmscout.com/i-1100-Flex-11-skin-for-FM2011.html

I used to use the steklo one' date=' but needed a change and found this.

I'm liking it though. :D[/quote']

Thanks, will give it a whirl soon.

What is the steklo one? Would love to check that one out too.

edit: omg just saw it, it looks

amazing

edit2: the more I look at it the more old it looks, like an old cm game

edit3: not sure if that's a good thing or not.

barcelonavleedsinformat.png

Jesus.

If that had been real life I'd have probably killed myself from the tension. :D

Kieffer. Wow.

A 5 minute hat-trick in a Champions League Final' date=' surely never been done before. A completely unfit Messi got one back but Kieffer was just unplayable and easily took it past £60m man Chiellini before making it 4-1. At this point I was thinking this was too easy. Of course it wouldn't last.

Two goals in the first 11 minutes of the second half made it very nervy, and we just clung on for the last half-hour as they threw everything at us. Marin scored a Barnetta-esque free-kick (the second one), only the ball was curling out. God knows how it went in. Meant to be 3 minutes of stoppage time but by the 5th minute of stoppage time we were still playing and Delac managed to claw a Bojan effort off the line. Heart-in-mouth.

Messi was only 79% fit after an injury but still started, scored, and played 90 minutes before finally being put out of his misery on 42% fitness. Shows how much they rely on him!

Thing is with Barca, most of their team are now in their 30's. Iniesta, Messi (29), Villa, Mascherano, Chiellini, Pique, Valdes, Ansalsi, Pedro (29).

[center']bowdown.gif Kieffer bowdown.gif

eastleeds.gif[/center]

Any chance of a screenie of Kieffler?

Any chance of a screenie of Kieffler?

He's very similar to Toon's new striker' date=' slightly better Finishing and Composure, slightly worse in a few other areas, nowhere near as good as physically. Nowhere near Torres or Cavani in terms of attributes either, but still absolutely phenomenal with the wingers and playmakers I have to complement him.

Got bit of time on my hands. drunk.gif

Kieffer is a beast now. Amazing poacher. 69 goals in 85 games (league), 103 goals in 140 games (overall) - that's just for us, over just 3 seasons.

Second string / Reserves:

Goalkeepers: Ospina, Areola, Adade

Defenders: Blanco, Clyne, Juhasz, Cisse

Midfielders: Talbi, Cairney, Hazard, Basilico

Strikers: Lewandowski, Dempsey

I don't think he's really improved much since then. Anticipation has gone up 1, Pace has fallen back to 16. Spent a month on the sidelines though so hopefully his Pace will rise again with game time.

As we're on the subject of regens, bought this striker/AM for £2.5million from Getafe. Two seasons on he's won Young player of the year, improved massively and is now worth £23million and rising. Sorry if the screenies bad, first time i've tried it. FM09 btw, but the old thread isn't active anymore :o

Edit: Oh wow... anyone know how to post screenshots without stretching the page loads?

As we're on the subject of regens' date=' bought this striker/AM for £2.5million from Getafe. Two seasons on he's won Young player of the year, improved massively and is now worth £23million and rising. Sorry if the screenies bad, first time i've tried it. FM09 btw, but the old thread isn't active anymore :o

Edit: Oh wow... anyone know how to post screenshots without stretching the page loads?[/quote']

Upload with imageshack or just post the link to the image.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558658593946598238/F72AC7D06446B2E6FCD8A938D2A6410DD26E8E46/

:(

Disappointed with Bassong, feel a bit used by him. However we made a good profit on him. I don't understand why spurs sold him for so cheap in first place.

Spurs back up ----> Sunderland key player ----> Inter Milan first teamer.

:confused:

His release clause was 9.5 million I think, no idea why inter made a 10 million bid.

Thanks' date=' should have thought of that :o

[url']http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15i9glf&s=7[/url]

Wow, he's insane.

Why does it not show his position though (and what on earth is the # next to his nationality)?

Personally I'd put him on off-the-ball training until that gets to 17 or so, then focus on speed/acceleration (although by the time he does hit 17 OTB - will take a few years probably - he'll probably be 17 for Pace/Acceleration anyway).

I've got a couple of top class regens, but it took them both 'til about 21-23 to become good and they're not amazing, full of 18-20's or anything - their key stats are 16-18s with a few 19-20s in physical areas. I've never had someone with their key stats above 18 when before they're out of their teens, like your one and Adam's regens.

Got the job offer from Norwich, feel quite bad to say that I accepted it :o

Norwich were 20th in League 1, we were 15th, but they're by far a bigger club, with more funds, a better backroom and better stadium. Short term the team was in a right mess, but long term they can get back to the Championship, then hopefully PL, with me at the helm :)

Had taken York as far as I could, wasn't that I needed a change, I just couldn't see how to improve without additional funding and my board had pretty much reached their limit.

Play-offs is now the target for my Canaries :D