quick help

Monkey Man

Re: quick help rep on offer

ive made bids for lukaku neymar muller and peddro all accepted for my new wolves team in ec 7045 shoud i withdraw 1 to get ballotelli his move to city is back on and im worried it might ruin his carer help will be repped

Lukaku, Neymar, Muller and Pedro are all better than Balotetlli IMO, so dont withdraw anyone of those ;)

ive made bids for lukaku neymar muller and peddro all accepted for my new wolves team in ec 7045 shoud i withdraw 1 to get ballotelli his move to city is back on and im worried it might ruin his carer help will be repped

Personally i would sign the 4 players above... they are all better prospects long term imo :)

Nar mate Stick with Lukaku, Neymar, Muller and Pedro

Well, i've heard a lot of people(well just 1 really, Mourinho) say that Balotelli is the future of Italian football, but, to be honest, i agree with the general consensus that the other 4 mentioned are better bets, mainly because i think Balotelli has a screw loose!

Get LUkaku ,Neymar and mUller.....Muller should get 90 ina c oupla rating changes,Neymar is very talented.......Try getting the the four....Also Pedro will inccrease in his rating ina coupla changes...

ya i agree , especially cos the 4 your getting give you a great balance on maturing over time, lukaku may be the furthest, but u have t get him and it trends nicely from there, balotelli will be a great player but have safer bets on offer, probably at cheaper because of ratings

city will ruin balo :(

managed to get all 4 for my wolves team but had to pay 14 miill for muller but hes worth it

this is the team now ps this setup was made YESTERDAY

---------------------------------:ptbd------------------------------------

santon---------------thiago silva---------bonnuci------------------bastos

pedro leon---------perrota--------------honda---------------------pedro

--------------------squares-------------muller--------------------------

subs............... mazola neymar lukaku

Archived