How much will these players rise

When I go on this forum and ask for help (or when I see others helping), they are always suggesting the same players for others to buy.

I know I should be going for these players which are constantly mentioned but I was wondering how much each will rise.

So in the following list of players, please say how much you will think they will rise:

1) in the short term (next time the player's rating changes on the database)

2) When the player is at their peak of their carreer what you think they will rise to.

If not sure about a player, please do not comment as it will lead to inaccurate results.

Ranocchia

Sebastian Frey

Van Der Wiel

Carlos Vela

Gai Assulin

Kevin Prince Boateng

Toni Kroos

Stevan Jovetic

Javier Hernandez

Esteban Granero

David De Gae

Ronnie Stam

Lukaku

Gignac

Pjanic

Banega

M'Vila

Neymar

Vladimir Weiss

Jesus Navas

Thomas Hinkel

Fernando Cavenaghi

Maroune Fellaini

Nathaniel Clyne

Mamadou Sakho

Re: How much will these players rise

Ranocchia

Sebastian Frey

Van Der Wiel

Carlos Vela

Gai Assulin

Kevin Prince Boateng

Toni Kroos

Stevan Jovetic

Javier Hernandez

Esteban Granero

David De Gae

Ronnie Stam

Lukaku

Gignac

Pjanic

Banega

M'Vila

Neymar

Vladimir Weiss

Jesus Navas

Thomas Hinkel

Fernando Cavenaghi

Maroune Fellaini

Nathaniel Clyne

Mamadou Sakho

I'd go for the red players before the blue players.

None of them are that bad...

The red ones are just rated higher now or have more chance (in my opinion) of rising more in the future.

Obviously you can tell what their ratings are now and how they'd figure in your team.

If I had to just buy say, five of those players, then I'd get Frey, Van Der Wiel, Lukaku, Navas and Neymar.

Ranocchia

Sebastian Frey

Van Der Wiel

Carlos Vela

Gai Assulin

Kevin Prince Boateng

Toni Kroos

Stevan Jovetic

Javier Hernandez

Esteban Granero

David De Gae

Ronnie Stam

Lukaku

Gignac

Pjanic

Banega

M'Vila

Neymar

Vladimir Weiss

Jesus Navas

Thomas Hinkel

Fernando Cavenaghi

Maroune Fellaini

Nathaniel Clyne

Mamadou Sakho

I'd go for the red players before the blue players.

None of them are that bad...

The red ones are just rated higher now or have more chance (in my opinion) of rising more in the future.

Obviously you can tell what their ratings are now and how they'd figure in your team.

If I had to just buy say' date=' five of those players, then I'd get Frey, Van Der Wiel, Lukaku, Navas and Neymar.[/quote']

Thanks, that was useful but I kind of wanted your rating predictions alongside their names.

Also, there are two tones of blue. Did you do that deliberately? What is the difference between the light blue and the dark blue?

Thanks' date=' that was useful but I kind of wanted your rating predictions alongside their names.

Also, there are two tones of blue. Did you do that deliberately? What is the difference between the light blue and the dark blue?[/quote']

As derby said before most are well known and if you just use the search tool or maybe do some of your own research you will know how good they are.

I think I will make an offer for Mamadou Sakho of £10' date='850,000[/quote']

He's the last one out of the red ones that I'd buy .

My top guys are :

Van Der Wiel 88-89/90

Toni Kroos 89-90

Javier Hernandez 86-88/89

David De Gea 87-89/90

Romelo Lukaku 87-89

Miralem Pjanic 90-91/92

Neymar 86-88/89

And you should also take a look at Ganso 86-88/89 ... he's one of my favorite players . That guy knows what to do with the ball and will have a bright future .

As about sakho ..yes..he'll rise probably 87-88/89 but I don't think that he'll get more than 90 in the next 12 months.

When I go on this forum and ask for help (or when I see others helping)' date=' they are always suggesting the same players for others to buy.

I know I should be going for these players which are constantly mentioned but I was wondering how much each will rise.

So in the following list of players, please say how much you will think they will rise:

1) in the short term (next time the player's rating changes on the database)

2) When the player is at their peak of their carreer what you think they will rise to.

If not sure about a player, please do not comment as it will lead to inaccurate results.

Ranocchia

Sebastian Frey [b']93-93[/b]

Van Der Wiel 88-88/89

Carlos Vela 86-86/87

Gai Assulin

Kevin Prince Boateng

Toni Kroos 89-90/91, difficult one to predict as you dont know how many games he could get at bayern.

Stevan Jovetic 90-90

Javier Hernandez 86-89

Esteban Granero

David De Gae 87-88/89

Ronnie Stam

Lukaku 87-88/89

Gignac

Pjanic 90-91

Banega

M'Vila

Neymar 86-88/89

Vladimir Weiss

Jesus Navas 92-92

Thomas Hinkel

Fernando Cavenaghi

Maroune Fellaini

Nathaniel Clyne

Mamadou Sakho 87-87

there the ones i know.

He's the last one out of the red ones that I'd buy .

My top guys are :

Van Der Wiel 88-89/90

Toni Kroos 89-90

Javier Hernandez 86-88/89

David De Gea 87-89/90

Romelo Lukaku 87-89

Miralem Pjanic 90-91/92

Neymar 86-88/89

And you should also take a look at Ganso 86-88/89 ... he's one of my favorite players . That guy knows what to do with the ball and will have a bright future .

As about sakho ..yes..he'll rise probably 87-88/89 but I don't think that he'll get more than 90 in the next 12 months.

ok, i wasn't too sure about Sahko anyway. I will only buy to improve my team and I don't want to buy players that sit on the bench, so I would preferably want a player that will be rated 90 or above.

I think i need another striker and central midfidler so Pjanic and Lukaku could be good. Lukaku is currently transfer banned though but Pjanic will be a great signing as he is likely to rise above 90 and I need another central midfielder.

• 2 weeks later...