As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Insider

Re: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Great stuff Mark. Awaiting your Brazilian ratings is almost like waiting for Christmas ...

... almost

A few disappointments, Toloi for one ... but lot's of exciting new talent as well.

Outstanding work, nice to know you are still at the top of your game

Mark' date=' are there any uprising stars in this rating change that i should def get? The last rating change, there was ganso and Neymar and i was able to get my hands on Neymar.[/quote']

That's easy to see, all you have to do is do some reading of Insider's old (and not so old) threads.

Mark' date=' are there any uprising stars in this rating change that i should def get? The last rating change, there was ganso and Neymar and i was able to get my hands on Neymar.[/quote']

The one that stands out has to be Bruno Cesar

Guest Raines

Great thread, my only complaint is that you haven't put their age. When I buy risers I mostly only buy players that are able to be put in the youth squad.

Insider, any idea what's going on with Pereira Ilsinho at Shakhtar? He's Brazilian, albeit playing in exile, so I thought you would mention him somewhere, but I can find you positing on his recent antics anywhere. Is he one that got away maybe?

For a bit of context see: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1125482&postcount=1

giuliano of inter stays?? :( :( better to sell him or what?

Yeah I'm also interested in why Giuliano has stagnated according to Insider. Didn't he score in the Final of the Copa Libertadores 1st leg? Tim Vickery, the BBC's South American correspondent seems to rate him highly, but I would have thought that scoring in the South American equivalent of the Champs League Final would've put him in line for a decent rise, at least +1 if not +2?

Yeah I'm also interested in why Giuliano has stagnated according to Insider. Didn't he score in the Final of the Copa Libertadores 1st leg? Tim Vickery' date=' the BBC's South American correspondent seems to rate him highly, but I would have thought that scoring in the South American equivalent of the Champs League Final would've put him in line for a decent rise, at least +1 if not +2?[/quote']

The only reason he's staying is because for some strange reason he's not a guaranteed starter at Inter even though he's been playing well.

Yeah I'm also interested in why Giuliano has stagnated according to Insider. Didn't he score in the Final of the Copa Libertadores 1st leg? Tim Vickery' date=' the BBC's South American correspondent seems to rate him highly, but I would have thought that scoring in the South American equivalent of the Champs League Final would've put him in line for a decent rise, at least +1 if not +2?[/quote']
The only reason he's staying is because for some strange reason he's not a guaranteed starter at Inter even though he's been playing well.

He hasn't stagnated. He just hasn't been starting a whole lot, as Inter are the deepest club in Brazil for the midfield. Guinazu, Tinga, D'Alessandro and Sandro are the starters. That should change now that Sandro is gone.