As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Insider

Re: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

The only reason he's staying is because for some strange reason he's not a guaranteed starter at Inter even though he's been playing well.

What are you on about???

he has made more appearances than all the other inter mids and has started the same as SANDRO scoring 2 goals

He is surely in for a +1

same as Sandro

What are you on about???

he has made more appearances than all the other inter mids and has started the same as SANDRO scoring 2 goals

He is surely in for a +1

same as Sandro

Nope. Look at the Libertadores stats. That's what matters.

Inter occasionnally rested D'Ale, Taison, Guinazu and co and played a B team with Glaydson, Andrezinho and, usually, Giuliano in the Brasileiro.

And seriously, comparing him with Sandro for Goals? Know what? Makelele scored less then Malouda for France...

Insider' date=' any idea what's going on with Pereira Ilsinho at Shakhtar? He's Brazilian, albeit playing in exile, so I thought you would mention him somewhere, but I can find you positing on his recent antics anywhere. Is he one that got away maybe?

For a bit of context see: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1125482&postcount=1[/url]

Insider? Any thoughts?

hi insider, could you recommend a yung left back who you think has the potential to hit the 90 mark. he doesnt necessarily have to be involved in the ratings this time around. i also want your opinion on who you think is the best and most consistent left back in brazil at the moment

Insider? Any thoughts?

Nope.

And montillo of great copa libertadores and of great début in cruzeiro not checked?

Made his debut after I posted this.

hi insider' date=' could you recommend a yung left back who you think has the potential to hit the 90 mark. he doesnt necessarily have to be involved in the ratings this time around. i also want your opinion on who you think is the best and most consistent left back in brazil at the moment[/quote']

None at the moment.

Hey mate' date=' how about Signorini Robson? Says he is on loan at Avai who are in Serie A, yes?

Great thread btw. :)[/quote']

Listed as Robinho.

Re: http://forum.soccermanager.com/seRe: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predicti

Oh' date=' thanks, I think. Bit surprised the question doesn't interest you given that the Ukranian ratings review are due any day now, and that Ilsinho, a Brazilian, is now as a free agent is linked with the likes of Inter and Milan. :confused:[/quote']

Someone got blanked lol :P

Re: http://forum.soccermanager.com/seRe: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predicti

Oh' date=' thanks, I think. Bit surprised the question doesn't interest you given that the Ukranian ratings review are due any day now, and that Ilsinho, a Brazilian, is now as a free agent is linked with the likes of Inter and Milan. :confused:[/quote']

For future reference, Mark doesn't really follow Brazilian footballers in great detail once they flee the shores of South America (as a rule of thumb). Of course, I'm sure he'll try to keep an eye on how the likes of Douglas Costa and Felipe Andre (for example) are doing at their new clubs, but he doesn't have the time to commit more effort towards watching large portions of European football (or track the transfer progress of every single Brazilian footballer on the planet, as you are requesting of him). After all, his commitment to following Brazilian football - In Brazil alone - is superhuman.

Just thought I'd save you a post Mark, although feel free to shout me down.

For future reference' date=' Mark doesn't really follow Brazilian footballers in great detail once they flee the shores of South America (as a rule of thumb). Of course, I'm sure he'll try to keep an eye on how the likes of Douglas Costa and Felipe Andre (for example) are doing at their new clubs, but he doesn't have the time to commit more effort towards watching large portions of European football (or track the transfer progress of every single Brazilian footballer on the planet, as you are requesting of him). After all, his commitment to following Brazilian football - In Brazil alone - is superhuman.

Just thought I'd save you a post Mark, although feel free to shout me down.[/quote']

Thanks Andy, but I'm well aware of what Mark does and does not do and he does a great job. I ask about Ilsinho because of reports that he has returned to Brazil and 'cos I also know that sometimes Mark does at times post on players after they leave Brazil, especially ones who have been linked to the national team at some point (see his 'out of Brazil' section for example: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1115056&postcount=1).

And I understand that it's his prerogative to respond or not, I was following up on my Ilsinho question given his high profile links and also because it keeps the question active on the thread in case someone else knows something about it. So I'm hardly asking him to track 'every single Brazilian footballer on the planet', just one. And if he hasn't followed him then no problem, I understand, but this is August, Ilsinho is reportedly back in Brazil, and this is the August 2010 Brazilian Predictions thread, so I am in the right place, aren't I?

Thanks Andy' date=' but I'm well aware of what Mark does and does not do and he does a great job. I ask about Ilsinho because of reports that he has returned to Brazil and 'cos I also know that sometimes Mark does at times post on players after they leave Brazil, especially ones who have been linked to the national team at some point (see his 'out of Brazil' section for example: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1115056&postcount=1[/url]).

And I understand that it's his prerogative to respond or not, I was following up on my Ilsinho question given his high profile links and also because it keeps the question active on the thread in case someone else knows something about it. So I'm hardly asking him to track 'every single Brazilian footballer on the planet', just one. And if he hasn't followed him then no problem, I understand, but this is August, Ilsinho is reportedly back in Brazil, and this is the August 2010 Brazilian Predictions thread, so I am in the right place, aren't I?

Just pointing out that Mark can't keep up with every Brazilian player, that's all. If Mark hasn't got any thoughts on where he is likely to wind up, then he probably hasn't read any reports on the matter.

And technically, this isn't the right place for this question as it has nothing to do with the August 2010 Brazilian Predictions (Brazilian league, that is). But that would just be me being pedantic. ;)

Just pointing out that Mark can't keep up with every Brazilian player' date=' that's all. If Mark hasn't got any thoughts on where he is likely to wind up, then he probably hasn't read any reports on the matter.

And technically, this isn't the right place for this question as it has nothing to do with the August 2010 Brazilian Predictions (Brazilian league, that is). But that would just be me being pedantic. ;)[/quote']

No, fair enough, I understand. Like I say though, I'm surprised that a player of Ilsinho's quality going AWOL from Shaktar hasn't generated any debate on the forum, especially as the Ukrainian ratings are up for review any day now. And it was only after asking elsewhere first and getting no response that I brought the question to this thread and the off chance that Insider has heard anything from Brazil. And now I know he hasn't (or that it doesn't interest him). Anyone else? :confused:

I compared the ratings with some of the players i know and i think they are pretty accurate. I just think that some of the top defenders deserve a little more, for example Flu's Mariano or Botafogo's Antonio Carlos. But since they aren't that flashy SM will probably give them very conservative increases and your predictions may be on target.

Insider i know your busy with work and everything but if you get the time could you possibly tell me some information and possible rating (as you have not listed them with there teams as far as i can see) of the following players and also could you include whether there worth keeping or not. This is for 5579 btw so if they have future potential i would like to hold on to them.

Ramos Marco Paulo (75) - Cortitba

Almeida Caixeta Henrique (75) - Sao Paulo

Emboaba Oscar (78) - Internacional

I know i have asked and recieved infomation on Oscar before but any new stuff that i don't already know for example how hes settling in at inter and stuff like that would be very useful.

Thanks in advance

Ash

Great thread insider. I managed to buy quite a few riser a while ago and was wondering which ones in this list would be worth keeping after the latest rating changes:

- CESAR, Bruno AM/Wing 21 74

- JADSON, Brito Lima AM 18 75

- ERICK FLORES, Bonfim AM 21 75

- RENAN, Soares Reuter Gk 19 75

- TINGA, Araújo DM/CM 19 76

- NETO, Murara Gk 21 75

- JONATHAN, Oliveira Fwd/AM 19 75

- RENIE, Almeida CB 21 75

- DODO, Ribeiro LB 18 75

- SILVA, Gabriel LB/LM 19 75

- MAYLSON, Barbosa RM/AM 21 78

- WANDERLEY, Monteiro CF 21 78

- MARCIO, Augusto Gk 28 75

- SOMALIA, Reis da Silva CM 26 78

- ROBERTO CESAR, Zardin Fwd/Wing 24 77

- ANDERSON, Matos Silva CB 27 77

- PAULAO, Ribeiro CB/DM 24 75

- DEDE, Vital da Silva CB 22 75

- MISAEL, Silva Jansen Fwd 23 77

Thanks in advance

Insider/MSF, this is pure excellence. I would rep you if it weren't for the 'spreading it' rule!

I am buying 8 of the highest risers you've mentioned for £3.1m and expect my income to be circa £14.6m!

£11.5m profit for 8 players is some good work - on your part obviously.

This IS appreciated mate - keep up the good work!

:D