As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Insider

Re: Respuesta: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

thats cos aticket was sent ' date=' if the player moves and doesnt get a rise but if you send a ticket they get it.

sent a ticket a while back for a player that moved to a different league and he got his rise.[/quote']

A number of us sent a ticket for Kerrison. Nothing happened about his rating.

Re: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Not too bad with the changes overall, some i think could of got a more but it was still good. Managed to get most of the better ones in some of my teams and on other accounts i snapped a few up where i could that werent so well known. Paulo Roberto for one who managed a good rise, i sent a ticket for him in ages ago so that finally payed off. Real nice work though Mark. :)

Hi Insider,

Are any of these worth keeping?

Almeida Ze Eduardo (Santos) - Rose to 80.

Oliveira Elkeson (Victoria) - Rose to 83.

Vinicius Pacheco (Flamengo) - Rose to 83.

Gumarães Edilson (Gremio) - Rose to 82.

Guilherme Camacho (Flamengo) Rose to 77.

Carlos Eduardo (Gremio Prudente) Rose to 80.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have all 3 on my team. Roberto had a good start to the season but isn't doing so well lately. I'd sell. Rodriguinho isn't doing well either and i'd sell. Misael is injured (but not badly) but showed so much promise that i would keep him.

Thanks Astan, I went to search after posting hence editing my original question now.

Appreciate your help, have decided to keep Misael out of the three forwards now.

Riferimento: Re: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

What squad rule due is this? Can you direct me towards any more information regarding this (i.e. a link?) ... I have heard nothing about this and it would be quite major news!

Hi, since no one answered, is going to be applied a limit on the squad maximum number of players?

Also, my fault since must have already been mentioned, why did toloi not rise?

Re: Riferimento: Re: As Requested; August 2010 Brazilian Predictions.

Hi' date=' since no one answered, is going to be applied a limit on the squad maximum number of players?

Also, my fault since must have already been mentioned, why did toloi not rise?[/quote']

not that I know of.

Toloi did not rise because he has been playing poorly for one of the worst teams in the league. Hang onto him though, he needs a move, but is still potentially a top defender.