Pjanic or hazard

barcelona2k10

Re: Pjanic or hazard

well these two players are available and i can only get one so which one should i get for both short term and long term

both are great players so ur not putting a foot wrong by buying either

hazard is obviously cheaper at the moment and has a big future, so if you dont need them for your first team right now, id go for him

saying that pjanic is the driver of the lyon team and will be 92 in no length

so your saying i should get hazard for long term and pjanic for short term

eden hazard is worth £14,020,000

miralim pjanic is worth £14,530,000

my chairman values eden hazard at £11,180,000

my chairman values miralim pjanic at £12,420,000

It aint about the money which one do you think is better and why ?

which one should i get because i aint good a straight answer yet

whcih one should i get then ?

we there is no straight up correct answer thats wh ur not getting one

personally id pick pjanic, ive seen more of him, theres no doubt of his quality

hazard has the potential to be bigger and better then ojanic, but i think pjanic is assured quality

so your saying i should get hazard for long term and pjanic for short term

eden hazard is worth £14' date='020,000

miralim pjanic is worth £14,530,000

my chairman values eden hazard at £11,180,000

my chairman values miralim pjanic at £12,420,000

It aint about the money which one do you think is better and why ?

which one should i get because i aint good a straight answer yet[/quote']

There ain't wrong answer mate! If you already have a good first team and neither of these two players will play in it, then get Hazard, but if you really need a player that will play regularly get Pjanic!

Guest Abdel Zizi

There is no right or wrong here.

Pjanic is a sure 92+, even at Lyon.

Hazard could be considered as a gamble, but only by ignorant people. He's 95+ material tbh, the best U-21 player in the world atm.

have u ever seen pjanic' date=' neymar, ganso, hazard, wilshere etc live?

I don't think anyone who hasn't can really make a judgment on these players tbh[/quote']

Seen Neymar play for Santos when he came on as a sub. Also seen him play for Brazil a few days ago in a friendly match. And I know a lot about him from wikipedia, on this forum and also from the information on soccermanager.

Seen Wilshere play loads (atleast 10 times).

Seen Ganso play for Santos in the same match that Neymar was playing. Also seen him play for Brazil.

Never seen Pjanic play but I have heard loads about him from my half cousin (who lives in Latin America) and also on this forum.

have u ever seen pjanic' date=' neymar, ganso, hazard, wilshere etc live?

I don't think anyone who hasn't can really make a judgment on these players tbh[/quote']

I've seen Pjanic and Hazard live on the tele and they are both class.

I've also seen wilshere live a few years ago for the Arsenal academy when they played the Villa academy (Obviously Villa won ;) lol) Personally I didn't think he looked that great but did show glimpes. However he has matured quite well and looks a sure bet for a top player.

As for Hazard or Pjanic, personally I think Pjanic is an all-round overall better player, where as Hazard is a very good winger, good at beating players and putting in a good ball etc. If money wasn't a problem, I'd prefer to buy Pjanic, however Hazard is great as well and would also be a good signing. For the sake of 510k I'd buy Pjanic, but if I were you, I'd also try to sell some dead wood to fund a move for Hazard too. Hope this helps :)

Seen Neymar play for Santos when he came on as a sub. Also seen him play for Brazil a few days ago in a friendly match. And I know a lot about him from wikipedia' date=' on this forum and also from the information on soccermanager.

Seen Wilshere play loads (atleast 10 times).

Seen Ganso play for Santos in the same match that Neymar was playing. Also seen him play for Brazil.

Never seen Pjanic play but I have heard loads about him from my half cousin (who lives in Latin America) and also on this forum.[/quote']

Exactly my point. You can't really judge a player from one game or from another persons opinion..

Sadly they don't show brazilian or french football where i live so i can't say who's better :(

Exactly my point. You can't really judge a player from one game or from another persons opinion..

Sadly they don't show brazilian or french football where i live so i can't say who's better :(

Personally I would say Eden Hazard is better for long term. Real top quality player and would agree that he is the best of his age bracket in the world from what I have seen ( and yes - I do watch a lot of football!! )

More to the point..... how much does Henry look like an 80's Eddie Murphy in that pic of yours <<<<<<< B)

Personally I would say Eden Hazard is better for long term. Real top quality player and would agree that he is the best of his age bracket in the world from what I have seen ( and yes - I do watch a lot of football!! )

More to the point..... how much does Henry look like an 80's Eddie Murphy in that pic of yours <<<<<<< B)

haha yep he does actually, which is why i chose him :D

a pic of henry with hair and a pencil mustache is a rare pic :P

I've also seen loads of youtube videos with all the top players on so I have seen many of these player's goals, skills etc.

Youtube videos are great for entertainment and stuff' date=' but just because someone has scored some great goals doesn't mean they are great players. Would you buy Lee Hendrie?[/quote']

Fair point I suppose.

But with watching these players once or twice, youtube videos, wikipedia, SM forum and other research I get a good picture of how good the player is.