The Trenches Championship

Re: The Trenches Championship

Would be happy to repay the favors you've been doin me in 106...

Have your pick of anyone in my squad 85-...in the CB department that Rogne' date=' who you can have for the rest of the season.

Also Elton, if you're still interested in Claasen or McEachren, they're all yours.[/quote']

Thanks Mo, I'll hold that favour for now, as I'm playing you tonight I'd rather not play your player against you. Should have a fit defence for Next Thursday anyways :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Trenches Championship 11 wins in 11 for Newton. Officially promoted to Division 1

Re: The Trenches Championship Discussion Thread

do or die season mate..

im only 454k in debt.. and its turn 9.. 10k side ive decided to only run with this year is maintainin low costs but theres no depth there although an injury or 2 does only drop side ratin 2 89 which is still capable..

the values on majority of my players though 4 wot they r is top end.. i should b able to double numbers up squad wise with capable players if i survive chop etc from movin this lot out 1ce tbs r up..

while tbs last longer on players than actual seasons i gone against risers in this league from the off as i feel u can survive money wise with double up prices on players etc.. sign some 1 extra 2 live off 1ce tb is up.. i could basically b sacked b4 i even had time 2 shift out the risers.. im still in the position of tryin 2 establish as a top tier side.. its hard work as year by year i do progress well but then so does every1 else in top tier :) ..

i just dont like side ive built mate and completely gone against how i usualy play n just went rating high this season.. i just have 'THAT FEELIN' mate this season unfortunately :) ..

was only havin a banter with the agresive part.. i go out mate ill go out honourably :) ..

Just checked your squad, only 12 87+ players is pretty tight but tbh I only have 15 89+ers and get on pretty well in terms of injuries.

You've got 18 points to play for so are by no means gone yet mate ;) although I should make that 15 as you play me away in a games time lol :P

Would be happy to repay the favors you've been doin me in 106...

Have your pick of anyone in my squad 85-...in the CB department that Rogne' date=' who you can have for the rest of the season.

Also Elton, if you're still interested in Claasen or McEachren, they're all yours.[/quote']

Elton's gone for a month so you wont get a response :D

Buzzing with these;

The offer for Gareth BARRY of Manchester City from Stenhousemuir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Júlio CESAR of Internazionale from Stenhousemuir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Barry is a solid 91 and will partner Bommel in the centre, also hoping to tie up one more midfielder before I go .. Need to sell Given though.

But Cesar I'm hoping will be crucial as we look to survive the sack, anything more than that I will class as a good season :P

I Hattttttttteeeeeee yooouuuuuuuu ZAKKKKKKKKKKK !

Ive been after cesar for bloody ages ' date=' but havent been able to bid as my GK is still TB till the 30th .

Im very cross! :D

Great signings mate :o[/quote']

Dont be tight, there's a better keeper There for a few mil and a younger one too :L

But cheers, dying to get this team together how I like it!

What a crazy match vs Steinhousemeir. Somehow they absolutely roasted us 3-0 until the 65th minute, where Berbatov came off the bench and grabbed a quickfire hattrick. Xavi scored one more to put us up 4-3 and on course for a crazy win, before Potuk equalized in the 88th minute. Tymoschuk got sent off in the 89th minute to put the icing on the cake.

Now to edit my tactics :rolleyes:

A good tight day in Div1 of the Trenches though...only win goes to Wimbledon again Carmarthen Town.

What a crazy match vs Steinhousemeir. Somehow they absolutely roasted us 3-0 until the 65th minute' date=' where Berbatov came off the bench and grabbed a quickfire hattrick. Xavi scored one more to put us up 4-3 and on course for a crazy win, before Potuk equalized in the 88th minute. Tymoschuk got sent off in the 89th minute to put the icing on the cake.

Now to edit my tactics :rolleyes:

A good tight day in Div1 of the Trenches though...only win goes to Wimbledon again Carmarthen Town.[/quote']

Mental game!!! Gutted to have given away a 3-0 lead, but extremely happy with a point against yourself, progress is being made :D

Was your loanee that grabbed the equaliser Dom ;)

Turning into a 2 horse race in Division 2!

Well a horse and a donkey really.

E ORR Sir Mark

We clinch next week - take it to the bank!

yea mate I have brought in some reinforcements for the game.A change of keeper is not always the wisest thing to do mid season but wiese was a good swap for Kroos and kayal for De Sanctis who will be playing Champs league football next season seemed a good move.Gervinho coming in for a 77 & 82 + cash will help on the wings .

The offer for Toni KROOS of Bayern München from Grays Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Morgan DE SANCTIS of Napoli from Grays Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yao Kouassi GERVINHO of Lille OSC from Grays Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Added to the 5 new guys that came in the other day we have a fresh looking squad.COENTRAO, MOTTA, CAVANI ,ROLANDO,PEREIRA.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Ebbsfleet United to victory against Aberystwyth Town.

Ebbsfleet United outclassed Aberystwyth Town and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling The Trenches Championship Cup Semi Final encounter.

Nolito was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Manco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So it's a cup final in my last season in the trenches

sean fitzpatrick steered Ebbsfleet United to victory against Aberystwyth Town.

Ebbsfleet United outclassed Aberystwyth Town and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling The Trenches Championship Cup Semi Final encounter.

Nolito was impressive and scored a hat-trick' date=' later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Manco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So it's a cup final in my last season in the trenches

Gutted I lost this. I guess playing most of the match with 10 men didnt exactly help!

Big game tonight against Montrose. Hopefully I can make up some ground and push for a title challenge in the last few games.

Guest drseanfitz

You should stick to this one I reckon Sean' date=' easily one the best Customs around IMO.[/quote']

sticking with veneratio, but saying bye bye to this one.