The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Trenches Championship

Nice to see you quiet when your realise your in the wrong jooles :)

Oh what rubbish! I just didn't see this until late Sunday and have since been too busy and not bothered enough to respond until now B)

Truth is most people talk out of their backsides about their so-called 'achievements'' date=' with you Dom being the king of talking it up! :D

As it happens I actually don't know for sure what you started with this season. I know you've done a great job with the risers, that's for sure. As good as you claim though? Probably not. I can't really provide any evidence to refute you so I'll have to take your word for it, though likewise are you able to show anything that backs you up? ;)

What I do know is that back in season 5, when I took over Lisburn, things looked like this:

[center']picture33cch.png

picture32q.png[/center]

Seems obvious to me what the bigger challenge was and really I only took on Lisburn to help build up the gameworld again. Hard to believe too that Berwick would actually drop 10M over a few seasons, especially with Carroll, but hey, who knows, maybe they did...:rolleyes:

Oh what rubbish! I just didn't see this until late Sunday and have since been too busy and not bothered enough to respond until now B)

Truth is most people talk out of their backsides about their so-called 'achievements'' date=' with you Dom being the king of talking it up! :D

As it happens I actually don't know for sure what you started with this season. I know you've done a great job with the risers, that's for sure. As good as you claim though? Probably not. I can't really provide any evidence to refute you so I'll have to take your word for it, though likewise are you able to show anything that backs you up? ;)

What I do know is that back in season 5, when I took over Lisburn, things looked like this:

[center']picture33cch.png

picture32q.png[/center]

Seems obvious to me what the bigger challenge was and really I only took on Lisburn to help build up the gameworld again. Hard to believe too that Berwick would actually drop 10M over a few seasons, especially with Carroll, but hey, who knows, maybe they did...:rolleyes:

The Trenches Championship

Due to unexpected pre season quitters the Trenches Has 3 teams available!

The new season starts tomorrow!

Berwick Rangers

Division 3

Cash Balance - 9.9 million

Total team value - 42.8 mil (3rd best in division 3)

21 players

Best bit of digging I can do this is from furys thread wanted page :P

I know you took on a bigger challenge , I was just pointing out how fast I have tranformed berwick :P They are a very desireable team after im long gone.

I dont call the quick transformation a achievement it was actually pretty simple , I wanted to sell of my highest valued players first to get top top price for them which meant I had extra money for risers and the rest was simple enough as I just brought the best risers but buying bam bam was a masterstroke :D . The only achievement is that im claiming is that im actually doing well with the best side in the division! :D Normally when Im top rated teams I suck :(:P

But I cant prove that the value was under 40 million so Im going to concede defeat. I know I have done a job to make berwick desireable when I could have left the trenches after forfar. :)

Best bit of digging I can do this is from furys thread wanted page :P

But I cant prove that the value was under 40 million so Im going to concede defeat. I know I have done a job to make berwick desireable when I could have left the trenches after forfar. :)

Oh' date=' nice digging. Close enough I guess, and my original point still stands that you started this season with one of the strongest squads and get off on picking on the little guys B)

I just wanted to come back to this as well just before I give you your second thrashing of the season and your little loans wont save you B)

And you're wrong about those little loans fella. They might not save me against getting beat by you, division 3's super team, but with 2 wins against the 6th & once 7th placed teams they might well save me against finishing bottom ;)

Oh' date=' nice digging. Close enough I guess, and my original point still stands that you started this season with one of the strongest squads and get off on picking on the little guys B)

And you're wrong about those little loans fella. They might not save me against getting beat by you, division 3's super team, but with 2 wins against the 6th & once 7th placed teams they might well save me against finishing bottom ;)[/quote']

Well I know ive started off with a good team but my gripe is that Ive been here for just 12 league games and Ive been intelligent and shown patience and now ive been rewarded. Some of the division 3 guys lack effort as fair enough if you just started of in the trenches but a manager like izod who has been in division 3 for like a 10000000000000000000 seasons now and hasnt improved that much at all. I hope you get what im trying to say :o

I meant little loans in context to me :P , And I do class berwick as the super team as Ive made them super and they will be even better after the spain changes :D I do wish you luck jooles as I want izod kicked out so if I can help in anyway then say the word :)

2-1 win away at Lazio.

We progress 5-3 on aggregate after Young and Tevez get on the scoresheet. :)

Also massive boost in Fury yet again stinking the place out with failure as he takes the only other managed side out to give me a clear path to glory' date=' cheers pal. :)[/quote']

It's all for you buddy ;)

Nice to see you quiet when your realise your in the wrong jooles :)

I just wanted to come back to this as well just before I give you your second thrashing of the season and your little loans wont save you B)

Oh, when I put my mind to it I can be very very good :D

What's up Dom, kinda quiet aren't you? B)

We recover from our miserable defeat to the clown's trashy looking lisbum distillary :mad:

Unfortunately for newton they were on the end of our wrath and we thumped them 4-1 :P

10 points clear of second in what I must say my easiest ever trophy on SM

We have scored an impressive 49 goals in just 13 league games :eek:

BOJAN BAGS WINNER!..

Airbus UK 0 - 1 Annan Athletic

Half Time

(0 - 0)

K.BOJAN 60

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Annan Athletic to victory against Airbus UK.

Annan Athletic outclassed Airbus UK and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bojan scored the winner for Annan Athletic and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Humped 5-2 by Fury .

5 GRAYS ATHLETIC 13 -2 15

6 Forfar Athletic 13 -1 14

7 East Stirlingshire 13 -4 14

8 Chester FC 13 -17 13

We got Forfar in last game its tough at the bottom.

Was it good for you too B)

OFF THE BOTTOM!

And Chester play Acc Stan in the last game :)

We get a gimme against those Dudeskin toss bags :):)

YEAH C'MON!

Archived