The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Trenches Championship

You might win a title with your first game even if you draw

That would be nice' date=' lol :)

That's why she joined. That and her boyfriend dumping her :)

Have not had a boyfriend in 9 years............... just a husband :)

You've joined some good ones. EC 2933 needs good solid managers so I'm glad you joined that one. It's my fave EC :)

They all seem very competitive game worlds and should be a nice little challenge :) I was surprised to see how good Yeovil is in EC2933.

Camila De al Meida Brum takes control of Forest Green Rovers.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Forest Green Rovers were founded in 1890 and play their home games at The New Lawn in Nailsworth. The club is also known as Rovers.

Should be able to keep the Chairman happy :)

A 1-1 draw with Ebbsfleet and two teams playing for little more than pride and a couple of quid stay on level points in 5th and 6th.

Division 2 has been a real paired league - top 2 well clear, 3rd/4th well behind but well clear of 5th and 6th who again are well clear of the bottom 2.

Got a lot of work to do if we want to get out of this division. Otherwise we'll be stuck in mid-table every year. Hopefully with East Stirling coming down next year it will be much easier to pick up more points.

If it wasn't against the sexual harassment claus in section 3 sub section 2b of the SM rules and regulations I would have something really smart to say right about now :rolleyes:

lol' date=' he is not really my type............

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmnIxlph4P1ebs9P5yCq5_31TorqR3cUUpxIyWr-dTaJ9_aqTk[/img]

Dale Vince FGR Chairman

...........but then again with his money :)

Yea I think thats why the chairman was afraid to say the top two :)

I think he was too shy to say he wanted me to finish on top :)

2-2 draw with Benfica.

Probably would have fared better vs a Fury managed team lol :P

Still 2nd leg to come' date=' must win game now though which I didn't want. :o[/quote']

Again with the funny man routine. You should be on stage.

The first stage outta town. Boom!, Get in!!!

Who's the funny man now, eh,eh!!!!

Izod (& Fury?)' date=' if either of you finish bottom maybe try testing my theory that you can't get kicked out if you have an active world cup team. I'm pretty sure that's what saved me 2 seasons back B)[/quote']

I don't finish bottom (much) Jooles B)

Well I couldn't get him sacked but I'll settle for relegating his backside down to Div 2. :)

Good luck down there old chap' date=' tbh getting used to having you a league below me it just feels right, you know?[/quote']

haha. now **** off B)

Now I get the pleasure of kicking furys ass next season on my way to winning div 2 !!! :D

Look forward to it. Now **** off B)

In the post match press statement' date=' embattled East Stirlingshire's manager Sgt Fury read the following statement:

**** off.[/color']

Archived