The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Trenches Championship

First game in charge of Forest Green Rovers ends 0 - 0.

Quite happy as I was away to a great Arbroath team, there starting average was 93 compared to my 89!!!

Gotze has been ruled out for 6 weeks :mad:

I can't wait to get started in the transfer market, just waiting for money to come in first :)

YVkUvmDQ3HY

Was getting a little bored with SM and needed to pick up a new club...and when I saw that my old club was available, and for the most part untouched, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Good to see that Stanley is still winning league titles regularly, while Arbroath continue to be obscenely stacked offensively but poorly equipped on defense. As expected, Forfar has become the most intimidating side in the league, but also as expected, Dom has ditched the team for a smaller project (typical Dom, unable to handle the limelight).

Anything else I miss while I was away? I can't remember if Jooles was in or out when I quit, but no surprise to see him still truckin away with Lisburn

And sad to see Izod go. (

He did contact me a few weeks ago and said he was wanting out of the Trenches. We started the discharge process then...he's on house arrest now so 1 year of that and he'll be free free.

Of course he's joining my newest set up Smorgasbord which he will be in until I decide otherwise :)

. As expected' date=' Forfar has become the most intimidating side in the league, but also as expected, Dom has ditched the team for a smaller project (typical Dom, unable to handle the limelight).

Anything else I miss while I was away? I can't remember if Jooles was in or out when I quit, but no surprise to see him still truckin away with Lisburn[/quote']

Oh god you have returned :rolleyes::P

Well i thankyou for pointing out my great work at forfar :P

And for your information I had to leave forfar as I lost a bet to fury so as a man of the word I went with a heavy heart :( And screw you I can handle the limelight :D

Welcome back :)

YVkUvmDQ3HY

Was getting a little bored with SM and needed to pick up a new club...and when I saw that my old club was available' date=' and for the most part untouched, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Good to see that Stanley is still winning league titles regularly, while Arbroath continue to be obscenely stacked offensively but poorly equipped on defense. As expected, Forfar has become the most intimidating side in the league, but also as expected, Dom has ditched the team for a smaller project (typical Dom, unable to handle the limelight).

Anything else I miss while I was away? I can't remember if Jooles was in or out when I quit, but no surprise to see him still truckin away with Lisburn[/quote']

U Missed Arbroath win the league last season and continue to improve the squad.

LOMBAERTS --- VIDIC---- NEW GUY

OZIL....FABREGAS....GANSO.....D.SILVA

------------ ROONEY

------THE KING ---- THE QUEEN

U cant compete with that son.never. anyways tht weak defence with the best defender in the world will be changing soon . I've accepted bids which i may or may not cancel.

I will either have 60 million or 18 million to spend.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed theres a lot of transfer activity going on with other clubs. teams should be a lot better next season. quite a few bids ppl have made has been guys on my shortlist , some decent players.

dont worry tho i wont be bidding for most of them. just 1 maybe 2. wasnt gonna but all the best deals are going fast.

The Mighty have brought in a few risers for future income.plus we done a deal for Paul Pogba , time will tell if it was worth it-

plus Franco Vasquez who is an awsum buy, mark my words, delighted to get him in before he tears up Seria A with Palermo.

messi.jpg

Looking forward to my first season in the top flight. Got a few new signings coming in that should help boost my average rating. Just flogged Charlie Adam so can hopefully get one more in before the start of the season as well.

I'll be screwed if Van Persie gets injured though.

Looking forward to my first season in the top flight. Got a few new signings coming in that should help boost my average rating. Just flogged Charlie Adam so can hopefully get one more in before the start of the season as well.

I'll be screwed if Van Persie gets injured though.

what would it take to sign Van Persie ?? neymar as part of a deal perhaps

take a look and let me know.

what would it take to sign Van Persie ?? neymar as part of a deal perhaps

take a look and let me know.

To be honest, the only players I would take off you are Messi, Ronaldo or Silva which I assume you wouldn't ever want to get rid of. Plus, I'm well in the black at the minute so Neymar plus cash wouldn't really be doing me any favours. I'd probably get sacked before I see any benefit from having Neymar in my team!

Unless you offer me something ridiculous like a straight swap for one of the top 2 or a 94+ and a ton of cash, I can't really see a deal happening that would benefit me. Sorry.

GERARD PIQUE JOINS ARBROATH

The world cup winning Legend Pique comes in at a hefty 35 million bucks , but he will be here for life just like Rooney-Ronaldo-Messi-Fabregas-Silva-Ozil.

Ronaldo is our oldest player at 26 lol what a team:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We are still in the market for more players. I know what we need but the thought of signing John Terry or an OAP nesta or carvalho or sum1 like that makes me sick lol. I even thought about wasting 16 mill on Kaka to warm my bench:o. I need a few days to decide then we will spend 20ish million.

Blaugrana1.jpg

;)

Guest drseanfitz

Sorry lads, gonna say bye to this setup

good enough setup, but I'm just not getting interest.( 1 post in about 6 weeks before today)

Leaving before the start of the actual season, and a big war chest for the new manager, as well as players like Ramsey & jones.

Thanks to everyone, especially Sarge, and good luck

Won the first game back in Division 2 with Newton. Finally feel like I have a halfway decent side for this division:

Bracalli (87), Badstuber (91), Tymoschuk (91), Filipe (89), Kuyt (91), Kaka (94), Cheyrou (90), Pirlo (92), Adriano (91), Adebayour (91), Best (86).

This was the second team I ever took over so 10 months is a little long to get the team into decent shape, but I did start with an 82 as my best player.

Also I have no depth so if anyone has a couple of 85s for me I would treat them well ;)

Archived