The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

Re: The Trenches Championship

Anybody like to join me in a little Tom Petty ditty

entitled Free Fallin' :(

Wow - even we're above you now! Don't know what it is about your set-ups, but I fail miserably in all of them :o

Happy to get a 3-1 win last night over Chester and move into 4th. Surely promotion can't happen for Hayes, can it?!

0-0 draw. Still two points clear. Lol @ Ronaldo scoring 5 past Forfar.

lol thats him got top scorer in the bag already , he's always my main man . Messi does nothing for me for some weird reason , I've swapped him positions with Rooney for a change lets see how he does as a striker.

results have been veery poor and unrealistic so far this season lets hope that mauling is a turning point. I was better with the horrible defence.

got a few good risers from Brazil for future trades and gonna bring in a better gk and cb for krul and Lombaerts wen ther bans r up 2moro .would love more wingers and attackers but its pointless having more subbies,Neymar will do. i cannot improve any further unless i sign Xavi and Iniesta,which i doubt but mite try for Iniesta

Sitting pretty in third at the minute. Not bad considering I thought I was in for a mauling this season.

I have no way of getting in touch with you so I'm telling you that the next round of the Legends Tournament in Smorgasbord will take place on Sat Feb 4th. Please accept the friendly invite when you get it.

And set up some way of receiving messages please!

1-0 win away at Grays.

They were unmanaged so nothing special but glad to get job done' date=' Quagy with our goal. :)

We move up to 4th. :)[/quote']

Same deal here, 4-0 win over unmanaged Forest Green Rovers keeps us at the top, but helps our goal difference grow.

I need backup fullbacks for the cup, anyone got any 80+ LBs/RBs/Defs available for loan?

I have no way of getting in touch with you so I'm telling you that the next round of the Legends Tournament in Smorgasbord will take place on Sat Feb 4th. Please accept the friendly invite when you get it.

And set up some way of receiving messages please!

Sorry. I had you on my block list for some reason. I must have done it accidentally when I read a message from you on my phone. Anyway, changed it now.

I beat Arbroath 2-1 away from home. Considering the players they have, they're really struggling this season.

ARBROATH ON SIGNING SPREE

We have secured 4 notable players plus a few youngsters ie Kovacic.

We have lost our starting GK and CM ,, krul and Ganso and have replaced them with Lindegaard and Cheik Tiote. not great but still decent , the best out there at that value apart from old wasters lol.

having sold Lombaerts 2 get out of debt and enable these transfers we have signed John Terry to replace him and improve the team although I hate the guy but will get a good sell on cash or trade if need be.

And Most notably we have re-signed a former player in Alexis Sanchez who i worried about getting back wen i used him to get Ozil but thankfully it was worked out great. I even spent 6 million over his value incase Berwick or sum1 bidded. but I wasnt caring he's a great wee player.I have a great little spot for him on the bench right next to Neymar who btw is a pain i keep rejecting trades for schweinsteiger , de rossi , etc to keep him here

new starting team , average rating of 94

----------------Lindegaard--------------

---------Terry-----Pique----Pepe ---------

Ozil--------Tiote-----Fabregas------D.Silva----

------------------Rooney------------------

-------Messi---------------Ronaldo -------