The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

Re: The Trenches Championship

Arbroath dished out another mauling with ronaldo on 17 goals now. he will claim his player of the year and golden boot once again.he's ridiculously good.

After a very poor start and taking some flak we have hit form and climbed to 2nd on GD. we can go top on sunday.

the final positions are so unpredictable i think i could win it or even finish 5th lol. i have good teams to play tho .

the bets have to be on stanley who will surely backhand 2 poor unmanaged teams but aslong as we win our 2 with same GD it doesnt matter. but they have it so much easier, and have done well with injury problems so far.

Sanchez is still waiting for his debut we have been luck with no injuries to strikers or wingers the 4 positions he can play. Messi-Ronaldo-D.Silva and Ozil will always keep him out. thats why Neymar is at East Stirling. ( let me know if u want to renew tht bid Fury) He will never be sold so i might aswell loan him out.

You've gotta love the Trenches! :D

Lisburn Distillery have been awarded 14,353 in prize money.

I'm sure that I say this every season but it makes it all worthwhile! :)

A big season for us at the Distillery though. We may have finished 2nd bottom but with 5M in the bank and a squad worth 30M+ next season could our season :)

You've gotta love the Trenches! :D

I'm sure that I say this every season but it makes it all worthwhile! :)

A big season for us at the Distillery though. We may have finished 2nd bottom but with 5M in the bank and a squad worth 30M+ next season could our season :)

Oh Jooles, always the joker.

We finish third, a fair reflection of our season. We lost a lot of big games down the stretch, so just happy to be able to knock Arbroath down to 5th on the last day :P

Next up, the jackpot of all jackpots: SMFA Cup Final against Manchester United. Could potentially earn enough money to make some serious updates to the squad...looking forward to it :D

Stupid Fury. 13 wins in a row and he sneaks a 0-0 draw in the last game of the season :mad:

You're welcome mate. Anytime :)

Glad to see folks still enjoying the trenches. I'll try and get the awards list out this weekend. Even though I didn't win anything , which is just not like me :rolleyes:

The offer for Fernando TORRES of Chelsea from Berwick Rangers has been accepted.

This Berwick side is getting better with this world class signing for a club of our stature.

Torres , cassano , fletcher , arteta , gervinho , Rio ferd , Kolo toure , Rafinha , cahill and petr Cech :D

That is a strong lineup , Come a long way since the days of fielding 70's in the side :)

the offer for fernando torres of chelsea from berwick rangers has been accepted.

This berwick side is getting better with this world class signing for a club of our stature.

Torres ' date=' cassano , fletcher , arteta , gervinho , rio ferd , kolo toure , rafinha , cahill and petr cech :D

that is a strong lineup , come a long way since the days of fielding 70's in the side :)[/quote']

......ronaldo.......