Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Fury

The Trenches Championship

Re: The Trenches Championship

2-0 loss to Arbroath.

Well it seems the rot has set in early this season' date=' shame really as had been positive of a 1st place finish but not now.. :o[/quote']

u beat me on stats aswell but stats are terrible in the match engine.

a game or 2 ago the team i played hit 6 shots on target and i kept a clean sheet but my goalkeeper played 4 lol,, how can u play 4 if u save 6 shots and keep a clean sheet lol.

anyways when u gonna sell me Neuer. give me him and sum1 for ozil or silva.

or u could give me your whole team , your clothes, your house your family for Messi lol

u beat me on stats aswell but stats are terrible in the match engine.

a game or 2 ago the team i played hit 6 shots on target and i kept a clean sheet but my goalkeeper played 4 lol' date=', how can u play 4 if u save 6 shots and keep a clean sheet lol.

anyways when u gonna sell me Neuer. give me him and sum1 for ozil or silva.

or [b']u could give me your whole team , your clothes, your house your family for Messi lol[/b]

That sounds fair although I'd feel a bit bad about ripping you off. :o

Heres the winger I expect to tear up Division Two;

Can't wait for this season to bloody start!

Nice one ... he's in for a drop tho

:P

How do you work that one out?
Started 10 from 11 games with 4 goals' date=' canny see him dropping myself. :o[/quote']
My thoughts exactly!

Just rubbing it in

:D See' date=' I'm not insane.[/center']

DI MARIA SIGNS FOR ARBROATH

He's not good enough for the first team yet , and we needed other positions more , but when he is available it would have been a crime not to get him snapped up.

our reserves look quite good now.

Cuenca---Tiote---Kovacic---Chamberlain

-------------Di Maria------------

---- ----Neymar----A.Sanchez/Tello

Best-Di-Maria-Tattoos-on-Hand.jpg

1-0 win over Stanley.

Nice to get the double over them but this setup is sinking faster than a puppy in a sack after christmas :o, so will defo be my last season.

Sorry to have to leave as it's been really good at times but with Fury gone AWOL I can't see any future here. :(

1-0 win over Stanley.

Nice to get the double over them but this setup is sinking faster than a puppy in a sack after christmas :o' date=' so will defo be my last season.

Sorry to have to leave as it's been really good at times but with Fury gone AWOL I can't see any future here. :([/quote']

It's like that with all his setups...Wastelands was amazing before he left, now no-one ever posts there. And Smorgsbord had a decent start too, but pretty sure its dead too.

This one's always been dead though...don't know why you're complainin haha. If I leave this one, I'll leave all three...I'll decide on that at a later time.

It's like that with all his setups...Wastelands was amazing before he left' date=' now no-one ever posts there. And Smorgsbord had a decent start too, but pretty sure its dead too.

This one's always been dead though...[b']don't know why you're complainin[/b] haha. If I leave this one, I'll leave all three...I'll decide on that at a later time.

Just cus it was original version and hoped it might revive at one stage and comparing to EC's such as 5579 it's probably had equal posting rates at some stages lol so there was always a chance but now no-one else can join it realy can't survive.

Forfar destroyed Arbroath and won the title again but this time with me as manager.

Forfar-Arbroath 7-1...Messi was unexistent

Hummels(2),Benzema(2),Falcao,Hazard and Mata.....Unlucky matey.

looks like this season could be the last . its got very stale but at least we leave as champions after giving Forfar a mauling .

since day 1 in this setup my team has been miles ahead of every1 in terms or players . we can never be matched or even nearly matched so I have no purpose in the gameworld but will still hold on another week or 2 to get another title.

ps let me know if there is any good setups out there needing a good manager

cheers:D

looks like this season could be the last . its got very stale but at least we leave as champions after giving Forfar a mauling .

since day 1 in this setup my team has been miles ahead of every1 in terms or players . we can never be matched or even nearly matched so I have no purpose in the gameworld but will still hold on another week or 2 to get another title.

The Intercontinental Championship

Season 2 starts Sunday

Many teams available and untouched in this little gem!

A plethora of talent still out there to be signed into the set-up

See my sig for details

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzrrktuflgtEQjOWGMqzppQ-YU1U5rMSXXk7KKbpqDHpRms4WLA6WJvu8J

LOL pls. Check the history of this gameworld, there are four managers who have easily outperformed your team over the course of this gameworld's history. You can be content with 5th best...but definitely not the best.

LOL pls. Check the history of this gameworld' date=' there are four managers who have easily outperformed your team over the course of this gameworld's history. You can be content with 5th best...but definitely not the best.[/quote']

lol read what i said before u jump the gun.

name 1 team tht had bettered me in terms of players and i will sell u ronaldo for his value

lol read what i said before u jump the gun.

name 1 team tht had bettered me in terms of players and i will sell u ronaldo for his value

You definitely didn't have that great of a team until season 3 or so...and honestly I've never liked your claim to having the best players, cause until like season 8 or so you'd buy super inexpensive defenders so that you could assemble an unnecessarily overloaded offense.

But fair enough...in terms of players, you've been leading the way for a bit now, definitely not since the beginning but for a while. I would say that Forfar is/was right up there with you though...

Surely the fact that you had the best players but rarely challenged for the title (at least for the 4 seasons I was in this gameworld) should be seen as a negative and not something to brag about!