The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Trenches Championship Discussion Thread

Yeh isnt have no cash to buy a keeper

Well you've got a 75-rated goalie now but even if you had no cash you could just trade your 10k 60-rated keeper for a 10k 70/71 rated one?! :confused:

Same goes for every single other one of your players/positions... ;)

So I just had to brag about this...SM added a player to the database by the name of Abdullah Farouk to the database by mistake at the rating of 60. I looked up his stats and noticed that he had actually been a starter in 2009-10 for Al Ahly which would give him a minimum rating of about 82, but had since transferred to El Shorta. Still, he was a starter at El Shorta, so I knew that he rating had to be a minumum of 78 or so. I sent in the ticket explaining his stats, and was pleasantly surprised today to find he had risen by a whopping +20!

So I now have 3 80 rated egyptian league players (Ahmed Ali, Cofie Bekoe, and Abdullah Farouk) to lead my team to success. Quite unfortunate that I missed out on Ahmed Adel and Ahmed Ali Kamel, but there's still a possibility that Ali Farag might rise to complete the egyptian domination :D

So I just had to brag about this...SM added a player to the database by the name of Abdullah Farouk to the database by mistake at the rating of 60. I looked up his stats and noticed that he had actually been a starter in 2009-10 for Al Ahly which would give him a minimum rating of about 82' date=' but had since transferred to El Shorta. Still, he was a starter at El Shorta, so I knew that he rating had to be a minumum of 78 or so. I sent in the ticket explaining his stats, and was pleasantly surprised today to find he had risen by a whopping +20!

So I now have 3 80 rated egyptian league players (Ahmed Ali, Cofie Bekoe, and Abdullah Farouk) to lead my team to success. Quite unfortunate that I missed out on Ahmed Adel and Ahmed Ali Kamel, but there's still a possibility that Ali Farag might rise to complete the egyptian domination :D[/quote']

I was just about to comment on that. Holy Moly! Crazy rise. Kinda kept that one to yourself didn't you? Aren't these the kind of things that forumers like Insider share with others? ;)

I was just about to comment on that. Holy Moly! Crazy rise. Kinda kept that one to yourself didn't you? Aren't these the kind of things that forumers like Insider share with others? ;)

To be fair, I sent in the ticket on Friday, and got a response this morning saying they would fix his rating within 48 hours. I just got home and was in the process of making a thread to tell people to snap him up, but by then they'd already given him his rise :(

Next time (if there is a next time) I will try to plan it out better to give people ample time to bid for a player before SM correct their mistakes.

To be fair' date=' I sent in the ticket on Friday, and got a response this morning saying they would fix his rating within 48 hours. I just got home and was in the process of making a thread to tell people to snap him up, but by then they'd already given him his rise :(

Next time (if there is a next time) I will try to plan it out better to give people ample time to bid for a player before SM correct their mistakes.[/quote']

Go on, I'll believe you, thousands wouldn't. ;)

To be fair' date=' I sent in the ticket on Friday, and got a response this morning saying they would fix his rating within 48 hours. I just got home and was in the process of making a thread to tell people to snap him up, but by then they'd already given him his rise :(

Next time (if there is a next time) I will try to plan it out better to give people ample time to bid for a player before SM correct their mistakes.[/quote']

In other words, you had since Friday to post something on here. PMSL

Guest Scout Maker

Steinhousemuir sign...

Craig Westcarr (70)

Jake Jervis (72)

Adam Barton (72)

Marvin Sordell (73)

Ben Pringle (72)

Albert Adomah (73)

Mark Albrighton (75)

And Dale Stephens got a +10 to 77 :)

Did get hammered 6-1 by Hibs in the SMFA Cup though :(

Sorry guys this is James Ciarans step-brother and his mate got his forum account banned so he wants me to post how his team did.

Score Ballymeena 5 - 0 Grays

He says I'm happy with the result and wants to say thanks to Jooles for the the transfer help.

He also has 8 transfer accepted all over 70.

The offer for Lefteris MATSOUKAS of Werder Bremen from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Christopher HANDKE of Rot-Weiß Erfurt from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Marius PISTOL of Rapid Bucureşti from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Nebil CAIDI of Cesena from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Nestor ASPRILLA of Huila from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Thato FERLAND of Moroka Swallows from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Patrick ZIEGLER of SpVgg Unterhaching from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Patrick ADA of Crewe Alexandra from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Eddie OSHODI of Watford from Ballymena United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed

Beat Nick Justice (on Holiday Mode tho) 4-1, with Connor Wickham bagging a hattrick.

Also Jooles, I may recall Caio after the rating changes, especially if his position changes.

Lastly, please don't hesitate to put in loan bids guys, especially for the players in my youth squad...alot of them won't get gametime this season, so I'm sure another manager with less money could put them to much better use!

Also Jooles' date=' I may recall Caio after the rating changes, especially if his position changes. [/quote']

Yeah, cheers for the loan, and no worries if you need to recall. But sssh, don't mention it on here, I was going to use him to sneak up on Sgt. Fury when he wasn't looking. B)

Camarthen Town 2-7 Forfar Athletic

Thrilled with this result.... Chris Payne grabbed a hat trick, whilst Pacheco got a double. Wallace and Silva were also on the scoresheet. My only concern is how much debt I am going to be in by the end of the season. Every week I loose.

CHECK OUT FORFAR ATHLETIC TO GRAB SOME LOANS!

Yeah' date=' cheers for the loan, and no worries if you need to recall. But sssh, don't mention it on here, I was going to use him to sneak up on Sgt. Fury when he wasn't looking. B)[/quote']

Sgt Fury is always looking!

I can see you right now. Put that away, you'll go blind!

If anyone has a 75+ CB or RB on loan, let me know. I'd be happy to send one of my 75+ Fwd/CFs the other way (Elkeson, Alcacer, Sanogo).

Just realized that one game after his rise, Henriquez has one of those grand 8 week injuries...yesss, that's a good two seasons before I get him back!

On the plus side: I now boast two 84-rated strikers. Really happy about that, probably the highest rising strikers out of the next 4 reviews, so its money well spent. Plus Ahmed Ali, Villarraga, and Cofie Bekoe have me covered on the wings, and the midfield is pretty well stacked too. Looking good...

How's this for the best bit of business ever?

Barrow buy Sam Hutchinston for 275k. 1st game he gets injured for 5 weeks. A week later he retires from footie (on account of his injury at Barrow, nothing to do with real life at Chelsea, it just spilled over into the real world). Meanwhile he just sits around sucking Barrow dry with his big fat £7,560 a week paycheque. Cheers, thanks for nothing Sam! (like literally nothing). Anyone want him on loan?

How's this for the best bit of business ever?

Barrow buy Sam Hutchinston for 275k. 1st game he gets injured for 5 weeks. A week later he retires from footie (on account of his injury at Barrow' date=' nothing to do with real life at Chelsea, it just spilled over into the real world). Meanwhile he just sits around sucking Barrow dry with his big fat £7,560 a week paycheque. Cheers, thanks for nothing Sam! (like literally nothing). Anyone want him on loan?[/quote']

Why's he retiring? He's only 21 :confused:

Archived