The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

Re: The Trenches Championship - The Toughest League On SM * FIGHTERS WANTED!

Ha! like that will save you.

Your undies will be breached. That's a promise.

chastity-belt.jpg

Many have tried to enter Fury's underpants' date=' none have succeeded..but if you're going to have a crack ,may I suggest an angle grinder and blow torch ;)

[/color']

Sorry I havent been exactly the most active forumer, took a break from the foum. Still though I've logged into my Forest Green regularly to keep them on the right track, they still aren't on the right track though :P . I also forgot to boast about thrashing Wimbledon 3-0 first game of the season, first time i've beaten them. :D

Happy Christmas to you all!

Well after a week of buying risers like it's going out of fasion now back to business, face top of the table Forfar and in desperate need of all 3 points. Sold/In process of selling all my good risers from last time so the first team is definitely dropping in quality but a point should be achievable tonight. ;)

Could do with the next transfers coming round as my transfer bans will be up by then and can get some shuffling done

will have 8 million minimum from just selling 2nd and 3rd choice goalies that should add some class and a few other players will raise some extras and get this club looking in a better state.

Well another defeat' date=' this time a lot narrower, 1-0 away at forfar. I'm conceding 2 less each game so hopefully means I'll let none in at home to wilbledon next. :rolleyes:

At home to Abery in cup first though.[/quote']

Then minus 1 the next game, right?

Well pleased with Barrow's 1-1 draw against SMFA Cup holders Wimbledon. Don't see what all the fuss is about myself. :rolleyes:

Guest Villa888

God... I lost to Sgt Fury at home... Never going to get out of debt and with 21 players, can't sell anyone... Last place, Annan away next.

God... I lost to Sgt Fury at home... Never going to get out of debt and with 21 players' date=' can't sell anyone... Last place, Annan away next.[/quote']

doesnt sound too good .I see Sgt Fury counteracted your attacking tactics with a good defensive performance , one that brought 9/9 shots and a 2-0 win to take him top.

I am quite happy with the game against elgin as I was 2-0 down until I scored an 83rd and 84th minute goal to get a point .2draws and a win from 3 is okay but I got Arbroath next .:)

doesnt sound too good .I see Sgt Fury counteracted your attacking tactics with a good defensive performance ' date=' one that brought 9/9 shots and a 2-0 win to take him top.

Glad to see folks are checking out the future champs :)

Very happy with this win. On to Hayes & Bleedin' rubbish next :P

I don't get it :confused:

Dazinho quit. Top of the league, unbeaten, and quit having built up his team from nothing. What do people want out of this game :confused:

He stays out of Quitters Hall having been with us for over 4 months, but it's still a loser move quitting mid season.

Dazinho quit. Top of the league' date=' unbeaten, and quit having built up his team from nothing. What do people want out of this game :confused:

He stays out of Quitters Hall having been with us for over 4 months, but it's still a loser move quitting mid season.[/quote']

Surely mid-season quit = quitters hall. :confused:

Dazinho quit. Top of the league' date=' unbeaten, and quit having built up his team from nothing. What do people want out of this game :confused:

He stays out of Quitters Hall having been with us for over 4 months, but it's still a loser move quitting mid season.[/quote']

Ouch wouldn't have expected that.

Resting my guys and playing teh kids against high flying Forfar in the cup .

First time we played against them but not really amused getting them in 1st round lol especially away .Might have to get the doctor martens boots out for the boys today.

Good luck mate :)