The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Trenches Championship Discussion Thread

Barrow move to joint top on in div 3 after a tight 1-0 win over 1st placed Elgin City. Check out the 'match report' (I use the term loosely) on the reporting thread. :)

Another excellent report! You and Slimey both out did yourselves this time!

Forgot about Aberstwhyth. Sgt Fury i think i am cursed in your setups only won 4 or 5 in Veneratio and have not even got a point yet. Lost all 4 league games plus a cup game.

At least it was only 4-3 Morgan with a double and Thomas with the other.

Thans for the below Jon.

Ps Sgt Diego Milto in the Tribes is me :)

Didn't know that was you. I'm leaving the Tribes, I never quit unless there are more unmanaged teams than managed but the Tribes only has 4 managers left. Even the owner, Gadja left. Shame really, it was a good set up...

Another excellent report! You and Slimey both out did yourselves this time!

Thanks Fury, for once I totally agree with you! ;)

Hey all, how weird does that Div table look? 4 games in a 3 teams have won all 4, 4 teams lost all but 1, and the bottom club (you know who you are!) has lost all 4. Well strange. :confused:

Hellllllloooooooooo

Everyone has stopped commenting on here for some reason

Just gone into debt due to my amazing players being on stupidly high wages (thanks stupid chairman!!)

I think they're just scared in case Fury says they've got a little pecker. It's alright, you get used to it after a while. :o

Ebbsfleet United complete Signings of Phil Jones' date=' Jonjo Shelvey and Ciran Clarke, shame they didnt come when I was online so could put them into my team, as lost AGAIN lool, need to chnage a round a few tactics :P and spend my remaining £3.5M wisely :P[/quote']

Wish I was that rich!!!

I spent nearly all my money on young goalkeeper Kolav for 400k. Rated 75 and C/V is 1mil :eek:

Just blowing teams away at this point lol, after 5 games I have a +22 goal differential and all 15 points. Next week I go against my biggest competition in AFC Wimbledon though, they've already got some great risers who've risen like Dyadyun, Leonardo, Sapeta, and Amaya, and when the Brazilian and Argentinian League review comes around they will really be a scary team.

Just blowing teams away at this point lol' date=' after 5 games I have a +22 goal differential and all 15 points. Next week I go against my biggest competition in AFC Wimbledon though, they've already got some great risers who've risen like Dyadyun, Leonardo, Sapeta, and Amaya, and when the Brazilian and Argentinian League review comes around they will really be a scary team.[/quote']

Well that's one way of describing it. After one game though you had a +12 GD! So another way of putting it would be that in the last 4 games you had a +10 GD. Still impressive, just less so... ;)

Just glad to see that you've no Vulcan's in this league, or have you? :confused::P

Archived