The Trenches Championship

Sgt Fury

Re: The Trenches Championship Discussion Thread

Can't disagree with you Mo' date=' a draw was the right result, incredibly even on the stats. :o

That said, its a huge 3 points for the Dons.

And well done on your Euro progress.[/quote']

Thanks, I actually didn't know you were the AFC Wimbledon manager, but now that I do, I can see why they're doing so well ;)

Since we're both out of the cup, we'll be able to focus on the league, so it should be a very interesting challenge. Especially if Nick Justice picks up his activity, that'll make it four very solid forumers dukin' it out in Div1.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing I can do about people who quit. As I have said before the only problem I have with SM is with the majority of people who play it. I know one thing' date=' I'm done spending money on custom leagues. This league, I believe is the toughest I have seen and that scares people. Most can't take it and ruin it for serious competitors. More will quit. Question is: are you a loser too?[/quote']

Oh, err, a loser? Err, yeah, probably. But quitter? Never!

Montrose keep up the pressure on Barrow and Elgin with a fine away win at Annan. We remain 2 points away from being top of division 3 :)

It's a 3 horse race for sure, though a certain someone is lagging behind on goal difference...

Love your new user title/text by the way! :)

finally back after being offline since the 19th of last month! I could only log in once from a friends comp so that i don't lose annan so had no time for tactics.. now that i'm back hopefully i'll be able to catch up to montrose

Annan manager here btw

Hello, I just beat you at the weekend :)

AFC Wimbledon continue their unbeaten league start as they dominate Forest Green Rovers & run out 3-0 winners.

A very impressive debut from young Brazilian Felipe Andre. He scored two first half goals then set up the third after 67 mins for Vlad "The Impaler" Dyadyun & therefore deservedly earned himself the man of the match award.

Ouch! A 2-0 defeat to Annan. I don't know why but I kinda suspected I'd struggle today. Well done Annan.

Got a very nice 6-0 win over Asdfghjkl Town today' date=' but more impressively, I would like to see someone try to match my injury list ;)[/quote']

Nice! How very unlike you. :)

Terrible result today for Montrose. Drew with Llaneli :(

All my fault as I looked past those Welshy's today.

Congrats to their new manager though on a good result today and for having some balls in taking over a tough challenge :)

Also while I'm at it, welcome to Playmaker who has taken over another tough challenge in Berwick Rangers :)

AFC Wimbledon continue their unbeaten league start as they dominate Forest Green Rovers & run out 3-0 winners.

A very impressive debut from young Brazilian Felipe Andre. He scored two first half goals then set up the third after 67 mins for Vlad "The Impaler" Dyadyun & therefore deservedly earned himself the man of the match award.

Congrats mate, tharshed me.

The only 2 teams I've lost to know are the two that occupy the top 2 places, frustrating as I'm going to get nowhere near you anytime soon.

Terrible result today for Montrose. Drew with Llaneli :(

All my fault as I looked past those Welshy's today.

Congrats to their new manager though on a good result today and for having some balls in taking over a tough challenge :)

Also while I'm at it' date=' welcome to Playmaker who has taken over another tough challenge in Berwick Rangers :)[/quote']

Thanks mate..a good draw for me altho im still 6th :(

Llanelli Manager here

Sweet, Neto got a rise to 83 making him the highest ranked keeper in the league along with Wimbledon's Kanibolotskiy. :)

how the hell did Carmarthen get there :eek:

I think it's something to do with an infinite amount of monkeys with an infinite amount of typewriters and an infinite amount of time...

Archived