The Trenches Championship

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Trenches Championship 11 wins in 11 for Newton. Officially promoted to Division 1

Re: The Trenches Championship Discussion Thread

Re: The Trenches Championship

Second string blow stenny away with a micheal owen 2 minute masterclass! :D

To be fair I fully deserved the points and resting key players for this game was a very good decision :)

I rested everyone as I want a fully fit side to inflict a 3rd defeat against stanley next ;)

Now now, score was only 2-1 so you didnt exactly blow us away :L

Well done though, wasnt expecting much :)

Guest drseanfitz

sorry Sarge:

sean fitzpatrick steered Ebbsfleet United to victory against East Stirlingshire.

Ebbsfleet United beat East Stirlingshire 2 - 1 in their The Trenches Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Templeton scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Altintop was also on the scoresheet for his side.

sorry Sarge:

sean fitzpatrick steered Ebbsfleet United to victory against East Stirlingshire.

Ebbsfleet United beat East Stirlingshire 2 - 1 in their The Trenches Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Templeton scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Altintop was also on the scoresheet for his side.

No complaints here Doc. After a lot of thought I went with the young uns tonight as I really have my eyes set on the championship title. Tough decision when you are in the quarter finals but I made my bed and now I'll krap in it.

Good luck, hope you win it!

p.s. Send back Altintop if he plays for me :confused:

Beat stanley 3-1 :D

I was going to be super smug then I guessed he left his cup team out as the sign of ultimate disrespect :D

And you injured carvalho and valencia you git! :D

Stupid mistake as my once promising season slowly melts into nothingness.

The loss sees us drop into the SMFA spots, which I wouldn't mind as I'd prefer another crack at the SMFA Shield, another trophy I have yet to secure in this setup.

Everyone under 85 is available for loan till the end of the season...

Going to have to change the formation around due to my current losing streak. I have concluded that the 4-4-2 diamond is Horrible.

This means that there is no longer room for veteran Chivu. He will leave indefinetly. With there still some quality in external, i have put in bids for 2 players. Hopefully they bring change to the team :)

The 78 rated 2nd team lost 3-1 to Wimbledon, whilst Kalou, Lombaerts and Semak depart for a combined fee of £31m .. Will be bringing in some quality to the backbone and then I'll sell Simplicio, mascara and Toni for £18m and bring in some quality in my depth to help towards surviving the sack!

Wouldn't mind relegation to be honest .. So I can have a safe season to reconstruct my team!

The 78 rated 2nd team lost 3-1 to Wimbledon' date=' whilst Kalou, Lombaerts and Semak depart for a combined fee of £31m .. Will be bringing in some quality to the backbone and then I'll sell Simplicio, mascara and Toni for £18m and bring in some quality in my depth to help towards surviving the sack!

[b']Wouldn't mind relegation to be honest .. So I can have a safe season to reconstruct my team[/b]!

Yeah it does help tbh ;), however trying to finish 2nd bottom can be quite stressful lol :P