Giving away my accounts

Mr HoW

Hello Folks,

Probably some of You knows me well. Hopefully this thread allows to make this here...

So.. After a long long time, I decided to finish my Soccermanager life. I'm tired of it, I have too much teams, but can't reduce them, because SM doesnt allow to move teams from account to account and because I cant choose which should I keep or should I quit.. And nowadays, I cant enjoy the game as I used to, it took lots of time, and now its enough for me. So, the thing is, that I have two gold accounts with tons of teams on those.. Account names are Mr HoW and Mr HoW2. I really would like to give them to a reliable member, so if one of You are interested, please PM me or something, and lets make an agreement for those gold accounts as soon as possible.

Thanks is andance, and hopefully the mods wont remove this.

Re: Giving away my accounts

Since when? :o I thougt I can do at least this.. Whats wrong with it..?

If you have no interest in playing the game yourself then you can't dictate where any of your teams will end up.

Its the same as the job offer feature. Your not allowed to tell one individual person that you have rejected an offer, as you would be dictating where the team goes. Its been like this for quite some time.

You can send a ticket and ask but I very much doubt you will be allowed to give accounts to anyone. Not even without them knowing now.

A shame to lose a member of your caliber. All the best for the future.

Thanks for all of You guys, all the kindness! I'll try to contact SM and get a solution. To be honest, team number reduction would be the best for me, but I'm not sure SM will be opened for such a trade.. Well, I'll contact them and after that, we'll know the answer.

Well, it seems the situation is not good. I asked firmly SM to allow me to move a few teams to an other account, but they said its technically impossible. To be honest I have no idea what is impossible on this, because its almost the same when a game world owner offers a club to a manager.. And as far as I know, they are the owners of the standard setups and golds.. I'm thinking on this whole thing, mostly because its dissapointing that I dont have a chance to do this, despite I'm a loyal member here without any problems...

However, the support guy was pollite, but I dont like this kind of communication, where they decide when is the end of a conversation by closing the ticket.. I understand this of course, because I'm sure sometimes they have harder issues and its easirer to close a ticket without arguing, but this time, it would be better to find a solution and not close the ticket.

Well' date=' it seems the situation is not good. I asked firmly SM to allow me to move a few teams to an other account, but they said its technically impossible. To be honest I have no idea what is impossible on this, because its almost the same when a game world owner offers a club to a manager.. And as far as I know, they are the owners of the standard setups and golds.. I'm thinking on this whole thing, mostly because its dissapointing that I dont have a chance to do this, despite I'm a loyal member here without any problems...

However, the support guy was pollite, but I dont like this kind of communication, where they decide when is the end of a conversation by closing the ticket.. I understand this of course, because I'm sure sometimes they have harder issues and its easirer to close a ticket without arguing, but this time, it would be better to find a solution and not close the ticket.[/quote']

Well, to them, the issue is very much closed. You can't move teams from one account to another. I would love to do the same with some of mine but I know I can't.

What is your solution/decision to leave? Still going ahead? Take a good think about it. Once you leave the teams you have put so much time and effort into, you probably wont get them back if you change your mind at a later date.

Well' date=' to them, the issue is very much closed. You can't move teams from one account to another. I would love to do the same with some of mine but I know I can't.

What is your solution/decision to leave? Still going ahead? Take a good think about it. Once you leave the teams you have put so much time and effort into, you probably wont get them back if you change your mind at a later date.[/quote']

Yes, I know, this is my main problem, if I quit, I'll never get them back.

The decision is a half-way solution.

Today I reduced my teams, and I'll keep my main account with a few teams on it, my really beloved ones. Gold setups and other stuff. With this, I wont need so much time to set them up day by day. That account's gold will expire soon, so I'll renew it. The other has still more than 100 days to go. I'll reduce it too, and when it expires, I wont use it anymore. Hopefully SM will think about this club moving thing, and I wont lose those few teams I need from my second account. If they wont change their mind, those teams will lose, because I wont pay two gold accounts anymore. Well, they have around 110 days to help me out :)

Wooo Mr.How STOP Right There, I Came Back At The Correct Time It Seems..

Don't Leave.. Keep a few gold teams.. your bayern :)

Ya it's annoying you can't swap teams from ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT, i'd like that alot.. but moving from account to account is actually pretty fast anyway so it doesn't bother me too much, i actually forgot to renew my 2nd G/A recently and lost all but two of my teams, luckily i manged to keep two and got another 4 back within 1 week on my main gold account {But lost my gc-50 real madrid}

The last year i've found it grueling to sit down and get my teams done {Espcially friday night/sat for matches on saturday {Comes too quick after wednesday matches}} Sometime y i wonder why i bother but i like the teams i got.. AN ADDICTION :eek: help me :(;)

Proberly only stayed due to having alot of free time on my hands over the last while..

Keep a few teams..

Thanks Shels for Your words :)

Well yes, I decided to keep one account, and this means my Bayern will stay with me too :)

How did You get back Your teams onto Your main acc? You were lucky? :)

Anyway, a message to everyone:

I wont give away any of my accounts because its not allowed by SM, and I dont want anyone to get into trouble because of this, so this case is closed.