Important poll please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important poll please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1. 1.

• Andrea Poli
    • James Rordriguez
    • Javier Pastore
    • Neven Subotic
    • Holger Badstuber
    • Ever Banega
    • Abel Hernandez
    • Victor Ruiz

Re: Important poll please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badstuber would be my first choice then Pastore.

Holger has a sure place at bayern which will bring him at least 91 at the end of this season and also big chances to start for Germany .

In a few years I can see him up to 94/95 even if he'll stay at Bayern .

Thanks for that as I have never actually seen either of them play!

You got to be joking me!!

Im just bored of you making the same thread over and over and clogging up the forum with useless threads tbh , if your going to ask all these questions there is already threads on the subjects and threads that are there to help , use them not 100 other threads.

Im just bored of you making the same thread over and over and clogging up the forum with useless threads tbh ' date=' if your going to ask all these questions there is already threads on the subjects and threads that are there to help , use them not 100 other threads.[/quote']

I'm just bored of seeing these comments

Ever heard of help? That is what posting on the "Soccermanager.com Help" section is for

Yeah i have mate , and i use it sometimes when i need 'help' not when i want the forum to make every decision for me. The help section is for saying im really stuck on who to buy an someonce give me some advice or imfomation on the following players etc etc what your doing is going who is the best , vote for the best , who should i buy , need help , its just contstant. There is a thread called he buy sell keep thread how about you comment on that ? there you would get help.

and btw how many threads have you made now , it must be about 20 ?

Yeah i have mate ' date=' and i use it sometimes when i need 'help' not when i want the forum to make every decision for me. The help section is for saying im really stuck on who to buy an someonce give me some advice or imfomation on the following players etc etc what your doing is going who is the best , vote for the best , who should i buy , need help , its just contstant. There is a thread called he buy sell keep thread how about you comment on that ? there you would get help.

and btw how many threads have you made now , it must be about 20 ?[/quote']

How do you know I want every decision made from me? I have a lot of money and a lot happens in my gameworld, so even if I have help on 3 signings, I can still make another 5 without any help!

And saying 'give me advice or information on the following players' is actually the same to 'who is the best, vote for the best' etc but is just another way of writing it and you will get different responses accordingly.

And I will try using the buy sell keep thread, however I will still continue to post on here as well.... and i don't care if you don't like it.

Yeah i have mate ' date=' and i use it sometimes when i need 'help' not when i want the forum to make every decision for me. The help section is for saying im really stuck on who to buy an someonce give me some advice or imfomation on the following players etc etc what your doing is going who is the best , vote for the best , who should i buy , need help , its just contstant. There is a thread called he buy sell keep thread how about you comment on that ? there you would get help.

and btw how many threads have you made now , it must be about 20 ?[/quote']

Does this sound familiar, West Ham Till I Die? I believe I said exactly the same thing roughly 3 days ago, on a separate thread asking which players will rise. I'm not the only one who has noticed :P

How do you know I want every decision made from me? I have a lot of money and a lot happens in my gameworld' date=' so even if I have help on 3 signings, I can still make another 5 without any help!

And saying 'give me advice or information on the following players' is actually the same to 'who is the best, vote for the best' etc but is just another way of writing it and you will get different responses accordingly.

And I will try using the buy sell keep thread, however I will still continue to post on here as well.... and i don't care if you don't like it.[/quote']

oh bad man ;)

well i just looked at your stats and you have 70 THREADS yes that seven zero. Thats a hell of alot of threads for someone with your post quantity.

and ill explain how i know if you want ... because every thread you make is about risers, potential signings and stuff you never make your own decisions.

Btw its not the same, whe i ask for advice (rarely) i look through the squad and see what postition i need to improve my team, i then look around in the market and see who is avalible and make a small shorlist (maybe 3-4) possible signings. Then i will select the best options Financlly + Statistics from real world and then buy them. If i cant make the decisions i go onto the help thread and ask bettween the two. What your asking is for the best risers or the best young players etc.

oh bad man ;)

well i just looked at your stats and you have 70 THREADS yes that seven zero. Thats a hell of alot of threads for someone with your post quantity.

and ill explain how i know if you want ... because every thread you make is about risers' date=' potential signings and stuff you never make your own decisions.

Btw its not the same, whe i ask for advice (rarely) i look through the squad and see what postition i need to improve my team, i then look around in the market and see who is avalible and make a small shorlist (maybe 3-4) possible signings. Then i will select the best options Financlly + Statistics from real world and then buy them. If i cant make the decisions i go onto the help thread and ask bettween the two. What your asking is for the best risers or the best young players etc.[/quote']

Yes I do have 70 threads that are all for advice... and I have already explained why. And yes nearly all my threads are about risers - what is your point?

I actually do a similar thing to you. I look through the search bar and find good players in my weak areas of my team. I find quite a few, add them to my shortlist then once I have a few I make a decision. Or if I really can't make a decision I go on the forum and make a poll asking for help. And when there are too many players to decide upon I make a thread asking who people think is the best riser(s). Sometimes they may come up with a player I was considering before (for example I was considering getting Pastore before I made this thread, and now the poll results have given evidence that going for Pastore is probably a good idea).

Yes I do have 70 threads that are all for advice... and I have already explained why. And yes nearly all my threads are about risers - what is your point?

I actually do a similar thing to you. I look through the search bar and find good players in my weak areas of my team. I find quite a few' date=' add them to my shortlist then once I have a few I make a decision. Or if I really can't make a decision I go on the forum and make a poll asking for help. And when there are too many players to decide upon I make a thread asking who people think is the best riser(s). Sometimes they may come up with a player I was considering before (for example I was considering getting Pastore before I made this thread, and now the poll results have given evidence that going for Pastore is probably a good idea).[/quote']

It's the number of threads that is ridiculous. You must never make a decision on this game. And there's got to be a dozen threads on here by you asking about wingers. Just the same question, put in several different ways. Whether it's a poll, a "Hazard or Hernandez" or which wingers will rise, they're all the same really.