Sergio BUSQUETS +1/+2

David DE GEA +2

Simon KJAER too soon to say

Alcántara THIAGO i think he will rise

Gaël KAKUTA he will rise too

Javier HERNANDEZ too soon to say

Pereira RAFAEL too soon to say

I would like to know how mych of a rise and drop[/quote']

They are all good prospects,you must keep all of them ;)

Re: Player Ratings

Well i want to know if these players will rise' date=' stay or drop

Fábio COENTRAO +1

Thomas MULLER +2/3

Eden HAZARD +1

Silva NEYMAR +1 at santos, 2 at chelsea and not much higher

Paulo Henrique GANSO stay unless madrid or Milan get him

Correia BEBE ? +4 at the most

Marc MUNIESA good prospect but no idea

César AZPILICUETA stay

Iker MUNIAIN +1

Mesut OZIL +2

Sergio BUSQUETS Stay for now

David DE GEA +2

Simon KJAER Depends on how Wolfsburg play with him

Alcántara THIAGO +2

Gaël KAKUTA +2/4

Javier HERNANDEZ +2/3 great Form

Pereira RAFAEL +1

I would like to know how mych of a rise and drop

All great Prospects

Originally Posted by barcelona2k10

Well i want to know if these players will rise, stay or drop

Fábio COENTRAO +1

Thomas MULLER +2/3

Eden HAZARD +1

Silva NEYMAR +1 at santos, 2 at chelsea and not much higher could and should go higher in near future

Paulo Henrique GANSO stay unless madrid or Milan get him sorry, but he's going up +1 or +2 in next few weeks

Correia BEBE ? +4 at the most nobody can be sure, he hasn't kicked a ball yet for Man U

Marc MUNIESA good prospect but no idea

César AZPILICUETA stay but likely +1 in next spanish changes

Iker MUNIAIN +1

Mesut OZIL +2

Sergio BUSQUETS Stay for now again, will rise in next Spanish changes

David DE GEA +2

Simon KJAER Depends on how Wolfsburg play with him

Alcántara THIAGO +2

Gaël KAKUTA +2/4

Javier HERNANDEZ +2/3 great Form no, he needs more sustained form through the season before he'll get the +2 or +3

Pereira RAFAEL +1

I would like to know how mych of a rise and drop

Sorry, the last effort by Matty was just a little bit misleading IMO

you said ganso is going +1 or +2 in the next two weeks is his league going to be reviewed ?

will pjanic will he go up ?

will wilshire go up ?

Yes, the Brazilian league is on the list to be reviewed next week.

Yes Pjanic probably will get a +1, providing Lyon do well this season and he plays well,

Wilshere probably will go up, especially if he plays more for Arsenal this season

you said ganso is going +1 or +2 in the next two weeks is his league going to be reviewed ?

will pjanic will he go up ?

will wilshire go up ?

Pjanic 90<91/92-Should be a force for Lyon this season and guide them to the ligue 1 this season

Wilshere 85<86/87. Should play a lot more for Arsenal and will (once again) have a report saying he is the future of English football thanks to Wenger.

and Bebe is one of the most talked about players ATM ( this season's kakuta) but ill admit a 79 is a but too much. 77 At the most

Well i want to know if these players will rise' date=' stay or drop

Fábio COENTRAOReally impressed at WC, +1 easily

Thomas MULLER If you saw the WC and noticed Muller was the leading scorer... +2

Eden HAZARD Hailed as one of the best youths in the world. +1 maximum while at lille though

Silva NEYMAR Praises for Neymar go on and on. Watch some highlights of Santos games, or the Brazil and USA game from a week or so ago. +2

Paulo Henrique GANSO Personally, i like him better than Neymar. Great creator, great vision, and has soooo much skill. +2 as well

Correia BEBE Uncapped for Man U? some of his highlights are unimpressive also. Dont see him being a great prospect:confused:

Marc MUNIESA Currently loaned out to Barca's "B" squad, future 90+, but no huge rise coming his way just yet, give him time

César AZPILICUETA Good player, but wont ever pass sergio ramos for spanish NT RB. France was just reviewed, we'll have to let him get some Ligue 1 games under his belt before we say if he rises. I dont get the hype though

Iker MUNIAIN Not at a big club (yet!) and cant i cant predict the future. may have a season for the ages or may have a season ending injury. tough to say

Mesut OZIL Really really rate him. However, too many midfielders at Real Madrid right now, i see him staying at 91, shot at 92 maybe

Sergio BUSQUETS diver, faker, whiner. hate busquets. good player but i hate him. he'll stay at his rating

David DE GEA interesting competition between him and Asenjo. We'll see who comes out on top. if he gets the nod though, a +2 is possible depending on form. Could stay though if Asenjo starts

Simon KJAER Over rated on SM. Moving to VFL was a mistake IMO. Doubtful he rises.

Alcántara THIAGO good player at a good club means big rises right? wrong. Tell me, who will he play over? Xavi? Iniesta? Messi? Pedro? he'll play in the cups and the odd league game, but a +3 is all i see for him if he plays well. too many of the best players in the world ahead of him.

Gaël KAKUTA Great prospect. If you can get him for cheap, get him. Been great for his France U-any age teams. I see him getting playing time at Chelsea also, hard to say at this point though. a +5 is minimum IMO:D

Javier HERNANDEZ Lit a fire under Berbatov. I rate Dimitar over Chicharito but wouldnt be surprised to see Hernandez rated 88/9(maybe) by EPL's season end

Pereira RAFAEL Gary Neville belongs in a museum at this point, and Johnny Evans doesnt have the width IMO to play at RB. Rafael will get many many opportunities, and no doubt will take advantage of them. 89 at least by EPL's season end

I would like to know how much of a rise and drop

Hope this helps not only you, but the others who are viewing this thread also:)

yeah dont really agree with ozil +2 as suggested earlier, a little hasty. IMO Ganso is a must buy, and quickly.

I think people are being mislead by Bebe's 7mil price tag...he may be worth purchasing as a free agent but certainly long term rather than immediate riser. I think man utd scout system should be respected but I think they have been influenced by the potential romantic 'rags to riches' story.

Keep checking new players for frimpong...as soon as he gets an epl with Arsenal for another long term riser